Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Start with humor. The plan that started all my plans... Zombies!!!  (Read 2593 times)

m4branch86

Start with humor. The plan that started all my plans... Zombies!!!
« on: September 19, 2010, 02:28:00 AM »
Is it possible. Living dead animated corpses? I am gonna bank on no. But just bc that is not a possiblity there have been biologist and all other kinds of scientist making weapons with genetically altered diseases. So whats to stop them from doing that to the rabies virus? nothing but still not likely but this plan was my first so ill show my imagination off a little and see how it goes.

First: Place
I wish i could put a blue print of Lorain county community college on this website but belive me when i say this It is amaizing for almost anything. It has elevators, multiple interconnected buildings all with at least two floors, and a basment level that is almost 20 feet below ground level. yeah awesome. thats the building. I am going to but you will need no pick one. you should pick a building with minimal windows prefferably two floors but if you are the master barricader you can find anything to work two your advantage.

Second: Supplies
Bring a light laddder or rope for certain.
one sledge hammer or ax.
Weapons of your choosing.
And obviously the typical bugout bag.

Third: The plan
Having a well staged plan is so important now i dont mean minute by minute but I most deffinately mean task to task. You wouldnt start a fire and then look for wood use your head. I can only give an example that is from my plan but seeing as i dont want to copy three years of planing on to one post I will sumarize my resposabilities (my friends have simmaler responsibilites but i have the most due to my close proximity to Our selected building) First I send out a mass text to all of our group and they text back their location and timeframe till arrival at lccc(short hand for lorain county community college) if they cannot make it due to some mishap they text immediatly where they will be and their situation bc in case of a pandemic Power wont last long and phones will just be funny looking paper wieghts. Next i grab my supplies listed above and I go Immediatly to lccc. once there I immediatly head to the seccond floor with all my suplies. once there (we timed it out and someone should be with me about 5 mins after i have all of the supplies on the second floor... man my friends and i are lame lol) person 1 and myself begin destroying all the stairs up to our floor with the sledge hammers and dynamite if available. after stair way one is destoryed all other party members totalling to 9 are on scean and we all continue to destroy stairs and lock and jam elevators on the second floor. Total time if done quickly and my friends have explosives 1 hour with out explosives two hours give or take 30 mins. now explosives are not something i keep on hand but fireworks if used correctly make a worthy substitute. We are now issolated on the second floor and the only way down is the ladder/ rope or *(temporarily the elevators) thats day one in a nutshell

If you care to critique by all mean do but remember I ommited a large portion of this plan because well idk its 5 20 in the morning and I type pretty slow to begin with lol Hope this helps or at least was entertaining.

Those who are prepared in times of peace are ready during times of war.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
Re: Start with humor. The plan that started all my plans... Zombies!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2010, 09:28:11 AM »
It might be safer to locate a place in the underground passages the school has, for maintenance. You will initially want to be below ground level. If the school is still there after the initial events, then start thinking about the upstairs location.  ed

Lori

Re: Start with humor. The plan that started all my plans... Zombies!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2010, 12:11:48 PM »
Reanimation has actually happened in the past and was actually documented. 

Matt 27:50-54 The Dead walked the Streets

Matt 27:50-54 “Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost. And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many. Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.”

This event had many witnesses.  Many of the formally dead returned to their families.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW