Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Disclosure time? Maybe October is true.Alien Ambassador appointed  (Read 2465 times)

Lori

Disclosure time? Maybe October is true.Alien Ambassador appointed
« on: September 26, 2010, 09:44:59 AM »
October Surprise.  Maybe The Event is coming to true.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space/8025832/UN-to-appoint-space-ambassador-to-greet-alien-visitors.html

UN 'to appoint space ambassador to greet alien visitors'

A space ambassador could be appointed by the United Nations to act as the first point of contact for aliens trying to communicate with Earth.
 ??? :o

cont above link.

noproblemo2

Re: Disclosure time? Maybe October is true.Alien Ambassador appointed
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2010, 11:36:03 AM »
It's strange, but given the year and my gut feelings, 10/10.10 is really jumping out at me lately. Not sure why, maybe quakes or who knows, but the date is really a nagging feeling to me. Hope I am wrong.

8hertz

• Lifetime
  • Prolific Member
  • pax

emt200x

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 12:14:19 PM »
THis sounds good. 'Re: Alien Ambassador'. Perhaps it's the the thin end of the wedge of the 'public perception' campaign. It's a good effort, but those who will pay attention and listen aren't those who I worry about. I think those who are the most fearful of change, or fearful in general can cause for concern. Does anyone ever feel like they are subconciously communicating with extra-terrestrial beings or just other people at all from large distances?

Alfred Williams

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 05:53:15 PM »
When we meditate I feel we all do. In my life I have done things to prepare while unaware not until later know why. We are all the body of one in my mind and to that end there is a holographic matrix of all thought. Gosh did I just say that. Other than the actual encounters that is my concept. I am waiting for there return. I accepted that I was forgotten by them it has been so long. I have a mission and it will be to help the lost when the time comes. Godspeed to all and Love and Peace{{:>)
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

8hertz

• Lifetime
  • Prolific Member
  • pax
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2010, 06:58:02 PM »
Mynymn,

Do you have a skype account? Skype is a Free service for voice communication & Chat over the internet for Free.
http://www.skype.com/intl/en-us/home

8hertz

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...