Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Disclosure time? Maybe October is true.Alien Ambassador appointed  (Read 2757 times)

Lori

Disclosure time? Maybe October is true.Alien Ambassador appointed
« on: September 26, 2010, 09:44:59 AM »
October Surprise.  Maybe The Event is coming to true.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space/8025832/UN-to-appoint-space-ambassador-to-greet-alien-visitors.html

UN 'to appoint space ambassador to greet alien visitors'

A space ambassador could be appointed by the United Nations to act as the first point of contact for aliens trying to communicate with Earth.
 ??? :o

cont above link.

noproblemo2

Re: Disclosure time? Maybe October is true.Alien Ambassador appointed
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2010, 11:36:03 AM »
It's strange, but given the year and my gut feelings, 10/10.10 is really jumping out at me lately. Not sure why, maybe quakes or who knows, but the date is really a nagging feeling to me. Hope I am wrong.

8hertz

• Lifetime
  • Prolific Member
  • pax

emt200x

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2010, 12:14:19 PM »
THis sounds good. 'Re: Alien Ambassador'. Perhaps it's the the thin end of the wedge of the 'public perception' campaign. It's a good effort, but those who will pay attention and listen aren't those who I worry about. I think those who are the most fearful of change, or fearful in general can cause for concern. Does anyone ever feel like they are subconciously communicating with extra-terrestrial beings or just other people at all from large distances?

Alfred Williams

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2010, 05:53:15 PM »
When we meditate I feel we all do. In my life I have done things to prepare while unaware not until later know why. We are all the body of one in my mind and to that end there is a holographic matrix of all thought. Gosh did I just say that. Other than the actual encounters that is my concept. I am waiting for there return. I accepted that I was forgotten by them it has been so long. I have a mission and it will be to help the lost when the time comes. Godspeed to all and Love and Peace{{:>)
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

8hertz

• Lifetime
  • Prolific Member
  • pax
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2010, 06:58:02 PM »
Mynymn,

Do you have a skype account? Skype is a Free service for voice communication & Chat over the internet for Free.
http://www.skype.com/intl/en-us/home

8hertz

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW