Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: 20 Things you'll need to survive  (Read 17174 times)

willsorr75

Re: 20 Things you'll need to survive
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2013, 07:27:06 AM »
I watched a great documentary on Netflix last night about raccoons and how they have evolved.  They are originally from the tropics but have now migrated all the way up into Canada.  Now they are not only destroying ancient buildings in China, but have over run many cities in the US and Canada.  Because they have "hands", they have been able to advance in ways other creatures are not able to.  They are extremely smart, and learn new ways quickly.  Like rats, they are able to flatten their spines and get through really narrow cracks and openings, it is unbelievable.

One important thing I learned is that they carry a virus in their feces that can only be destroyed by burning it.  Unknowingly, when people sweep up the droppings, particles become airborne and are inhaled by horses, dogs, and people and can be deadly.  It is recommended that one wear a face mask, and then change their clothes and thoroughly wash and dry them.

So cute creatures, but apparently need to be eradicated as they are totally out of control and currently living in cities more than the country due to all our dog and cat food and garbage.  I recommend this show to all who are able to find it and watch it, and it may even be on Youtube or the web somewhere.

WOW, I did not know that about Racoons.. They are amazing little creatures and apparently quite harmful.

Yowbarb

Re: 20 Things you'll need to survive
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2013, 10:10:11 PM »
Endtimesgal, wow I knew none of that! Thanks for posting it...

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW