Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Norway Light Show  (Read 6241 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Norway Light Show
« on: December 10, 2009, 09:29:34 PM »
Let me see if I get this straight.  Russia schedules a ballistic missile test near Norway, while Obama is there.  A problematic missile then fails and creates a near perfect concentric circle pattern with a really cool laser light show.

Here is a local guy's take on it.  Good report.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBUW_MZkQ30&NR=1

Cheers, Marshall

Beachguy

Re: Norway Light Show
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2009, 07:30:13 AM »
Repost from my earlier one in another section:

I've seen lots of news clips of failed missile launches in my lifetime - NEVER saw one do this.... never heard any story about one doing this.... I personally don't believe that it was a missile that did this.... at least not a "normal" sub-launched missile with standard propellants.  Who knows.   The Russian's made the comment that this sort of thing had happened and created this type of show in the past....  video cameras have been around for at least 30 years now.

Just aint no way that was a plain missile failure - no way.

Janice

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 05:51:19 PM »
Marshall, China had a similar swirl happen in their skies over 20 years ago.  The person in this video, at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI7a5OmUq0U, has a very interesting perspective on this. 

BTW, the Norway swirl happened over Tromso, where the family of a friend of mine lives.  I checked the Norway news papers, and the picture credits came from Tromso.

Cheers,
Janice

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 08:06:34 PM »
Now Russia claims to have fired another missile, from a land based lauch site, and say there was almost the same phenomenom with the spiral. I'm with Marshall! This is a heck of a time, with Copenhagen happening, to be test firing missiles. Something's rotten in Denmark. sic  Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2009, 11:26:04 PM »
Watched the China video. The guy repeats himself quite often but appears very geniune. 

Yup, the smell of swamp is getting to the ripe underarm stage with this cover up.

Marshall

Lori

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2009, 03:01:10 PM »
I just remembered something.  This video reminded me of this.   A couple of days before and on the day of the Norway event I had some really loud ringing in my ears.  I even mentioned it to my husband about going to see an Eye, Ears and Nose doctor, because it was so really loud.  After the event, the ringing and buzzing dropped back down to tolerable levels.  Did anyone else experience it like this?  My dogs have also been acting very funny.  They've been extremely nervous over the past week.

Izzy would stop in her tracks and suddenly growl.  And Tara would run to me barking as if something was chasing her.  Patches just wants to be as close to me as possible shivering.

Now we this huge blizzard shutting down the NE.  We had some extremely heavy rain here. 

It may be HAARP.  Could all this related.  Any thoughts?
 :o :o
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 06:51:41 AM by Lori »

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2009, 04:01:02 PM »

Lori

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2009, 05:56:03 PM »
WOW! :o 8)

Ryan

• Members
  • Trusted Member
  • What matters most is how you see yourself
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2009, 06:19:24 PM »
Hey Lori.
Based on the ringing in your ears and the inclement weather, this was probably occuring due to the general strength of the low pressure system moving through. The Barometric pressure must have skipped down at a slightly faster rate causing the ringing ears. Its quite common and many people that are sensitive to it will also experience headaches. Older people experience joint pain.
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending" - Maria Robinson

Gatekeeper08210

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2009, 05:25:46 AM »
I missed this thread when I posted over in "Post it All and Let Blog Sort It Out > Strange spiral light seen in Norway by thousands". I haven't been in for a while, and am still trying to get used to this new format.

Here's a link to what Richard Hoagland has to say about it all:

http://www.enterprisemission.com/Norway-Message.htm

I'm personally going with what he has to say on the issue.... It's all about weapons.

Wishing everyone Love.... for eternity.... g

Gatekeeper08210

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2009, 05:47:22 AM »
Here's an interesting video that's related to what Marshal posted regarding the inscriptions found on the rocks at the "Passage Tomb, New Grange near Drogheda, Ireland". I've posted this same video elsewhere on the old site, but it didn't generate much interest:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4773590301316220374&ei=kPM1SfiSDIruqAKNrdWkCQ&q=thunderbolts+of+the+gods+#

This video is a one hour watch, but I think within the first ten minutes you will see how it is related to this topic. The electromagnetic plasma phenomenon found throughout the universe all relates to this obvious plasma discharge over Norway.

The only difference is, the discharge over Norway was "man made" - quite an obvious assumption because of the "contained" nature of this event. I think if you watch the video you will see the correlation.

Wishing everyone Love.... for eternity.... g

Please Note: For some reason the player doesn't work within this site. Click on the link below the player, and the video will play in Google Video.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 05:50:46 AM by Gatekeeper08210 (george corson) »

1969quartz0

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2009, 08:40:01 AM »
Gatekeeper a very good video it makes you think maybe! But if our past way of thinking is so far off how much wilder is the truth then just this newer idea of a electric world it is probably much more complex then even this way of thinking how things work? We know so little of the way things are and how they interact. Our true knowledge of the world around us is like a new Born's on their first day of life, we need tens of thousands more years of knowledge before we are even going to be close to getting the big picture if we ever do. I do not think our brains could handle all the info.

Gatekeeper08210

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2009, 11:19:01 AM »
Dear quartz,

I'm desperately grasping for a point in your comment.

The video I presented was nothing more than a visual compilation of the myriad examples of "plasma discharge" as found in the "known" universe. If you had watched it through to the end, you would have realized that David Talbott is merely presenting a correlation between the petroglyphs of antiquity to the known plasma discharge phenomenon as observed by modern cosmologists. This is nothing more than - what I think - Marshal was trying to do by showing the petroglyph near Drogheda, Ireland.

The only known source of a plasma discharge is electromagnetic in origin. This is true for the plasma cutting torch in a modern welding shop to the millions of light years in length of plasma phenomenon found in the universe.

How this all relates to what happened over Norway is in the analysis of numerous experts in the field. The signature of the Norway spiral phenomenon is that of a plasma discharge.

My point is - if the experts are correct - the one observed over Norway must be man made (or possibly alien made) because of it's "controlled" characteristics....

I hope this helps to clarify your confusion.

Wishing you Love.... for eternity.... g

« Last Edit: December 22, 2009, 11:47:26 AM by Gatekeeper08210 (george corson) »

1969quartz0

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2009, 03:04:10 PM »
Gatekeeper I watched the whole thing and maybe I went off subject but what I got was how we in the past thought all the universal forces were mostly controlled by gravity and now many cosmologists are saying that gravity is minimal it is controlled more by electrical forces including the powering of the sun instead of it being nuclear furnace this video covers many many things changing the past way of thinking at many levels so it is I that am confussed by your last post I thought your second to last post was great. in my post I also said in so many words imagine what we will learn in the future it will be much more then we can comprehend now. No hard feelings it was a long but great video.

Gatekeeper08210

« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2009, 06:49:24 PM »
O.K. quartz,

I think I understand what you are trying to say now. I apologize for assuming anyone who read the comments I posted here would understand what the significance of a plasma discharge is to this spiral event in Norway.

A common rocket failure would not create a plasma discharge. Only an electromagnetic field can cause the neutrally charged particles in the upper atmosphere to become charged enough to create a plasma discharge. For example, the Northern lights are the result of an electromagnetic storm (a coronal mass ejection, or CME) from the sun passing over earth, and charging the upper atmosphere resulting in a plasma event.  Lightening is another example of a plasma discharge.

The event over Norway is a classic example of a plasma discharge. Many experts are saying this was the result of a "torsion" weapon which is "alleged" to be the product of an advanced electromagnetic technology.

Therefore, I posted the referenced video to show an examples of what a plasma discharge looks like in nature.

I hope this explanation brings more clarity to the message I'm attempting to convey....

Wishing you Love.... for eternity.... g
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 06:51:18 PM by Gatekeeper08210 (george corson) »

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!