Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Norway Light Show  (Read 6585 times)

1969quartz0

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Re: Norway Light Show
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2009, 07:31:44 PM »
Gatekeeper I agree there is no way in he_ _ that the blue spiral over Norway was a Russian rocket I said that was no rocket as my boys and I watched it and they said the same thing in unison, is it alien? a man made weapon? or natural phenomenon? I wonder if it is the same thing carved so many years ago or just a coincidence we may never know. It did look plasma like with a black hole in the middle.

Scales

Re: Norway Light Show
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2010, 08:40:13 AM »
Incredible footage. I am just now finding this. Out of the loop a little I guess.

The time period that this occurred is the ten day period of Oyster.
It is interesting that Oyster is a period of the wonderful gift of the calmness of mind. A great time for meditation. The day it happened was 1/ E. Also very well known for a day with the energy of the calmness of mind. From the perspective of strictly color, white is truth and blue is communication.

The most connected day out of potential 20.. during the most connected 10 day period out of potential 36.  http://www.artstrology.com/datecheck.php?m=12&d=9&y=2009&submit2=Look-Up

Also it occurred during the 9th month (Sagittarius) on the ninth day.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...