Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: eBAY Auctions, Land, Domes, Shelters, Construction, Tools & Other Supplies  (Read 11632 times)

ilinda

Re: eBAY Auctions, Land, Domes, Shelters, Construction, Tools & Other Supplies
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2019, 06:17:23 PM »
From the ad, a seller-financed mortgage may be available, which is rare and could really be helpful to anyone unable to raise a substantial down-payment.

Good point, RR. I am not an expert on these things, but I do know I have been looking at ebay ads for years now and I see a lot of owner financed and low down payment and low monthly payments on ebay...
auctions sort of stressful but if a person has a few hundred or thousand, halfway decent credit and a way to pay up fast, an auction may be one way to get that survival land.   :)
We were young when we bought our farm (I was in my 20's) and the farmer sold us the farm based on his "carrying the note".  We dutifully mailed our check each month for years and were fairly certain by things the farmer/seller said that he figured we would default, and then he could resell.  But eventually it was ours and we haven't regretted it one minute.

Fortunately he was honest because the contract didn't have any "catches" or "glitches", but nowadays I would think it would be wise to at least run it by a lawyer if it's written out by the seller and the buyer is a greenhorn (as we were).  It's a great way to buy real estate if you are lucky enough to find a willing seller.

Yowbarb

« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2020, 02:54:19 AM »
https://www.ebay.com/itm/MERRY-CHRISTMAS-READ-ENTIRE-AD-36-5-az-land-for-christmas/254447754343?hash=item3b3e449c67:g:mnsAAOSwKOpd7XyG

land sold on contract for deed,  northern az between I-40 and route 66 west of Seligman AZ, one mile off historic route 66. Easy access to this property off of pica road and a straight  shot down route 66 to the town of Seligman. Research this piece go to yavapaicounty.gov  hit gis mapping gps pts.  n.e. cor  35 27 6n  113 8 22.7w

36.5 acres- zero money down-  zero doc money needed-zero interest, thats right all monies go to principal  s.p. 25,000.00  thats only 695.00 per acre- the monthly payment is 299.00 per month  thats appx 7 years of payments.

Yowbarb

« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2020, 03:10:58 AM »
Land ad 36 acres, in previous post is not far from "the kaibab".  Kaibab National Forest...

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW