Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Find Your Survival Place: Land ads, misc postings  (Read 69566 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Find Your Survival Place: Land ads, misc postings
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2011, 08:13:02 PM »
This is an area I am gravitating to...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2011, 02:29:40 PM »
I find it very interesting that a huge storm just hammered the very area  people are looking at for a strategic location relocate during this global catastrophe. Just my thought. Sorry, i thought it was weird.

You are right that did happen. The only think I can say is, any building or traveling up to that area will have to be soon and not in the springtime tornado season... not sure when this season will be over it is pretty much one storm after another now.
If Planet X comes closer, and earth changes hit the way many people believe, then we will see a short time period of 200 mph winds all over the planet. At that point it won't matter if it is in a tornado zone or not the group needs to be in a safe shelter. Once some of the earth changes are over it my not be so bad in the Ozarks. Meanwhile it will presumably be far enough inland and far enough up to at least avoid tital surge. High enough away from the rivers on the flood plain.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2011, 08:36:14 AM »
MOTHER EARTH NEWS has a Land For Sale section. Here is the link which takes you to it,

Property Wants & Needs
http://www.landsofamerica.com/landsconnector/mother-earth-news/index.cfm?action=wantsNeeds 

[YB Note: Post there what you want, what you are selling or trying to buy. Ads last 90 days.]

YB Note: AUCTIONS: HUNDREDS of land auctions listed link on this page:

http://www.landsofamerica.com/landsconnector/mother-earth-news/index.cfm?action=resultsByCounty&listingtype=Auction&sortby=AuctionDate&sortbydirection=ASC

For some reason the "featured ones" are all large plots of land and all listed as 4 million buckeroonies.
http://www.landsofamerica.com/landsconnector/mother-earth-news/
Check it out anyway, could work for a large group of people. Cost per person not so great...

-  Yowbarb

« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 08:44:45 AM by Yowbarb »

Scot68

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2011, 03:58:00 PM »
I am really confused.. I understand I am new to all this. I have only found out about all the Elenin event. I have spent alot of time and I really mean alot of time over the past week online. I know that their are the ones out there that will misslead people. My question is with what I have read and or seen Terral says and other say to get to the  Ozarks. My question is why are the "Elites" are heading to Denver??  Is it safe for them out there because of the large bunker they have? Like I said I am new to this. I have heard so many of the end of the world stuff. This one does bother me. My only worry is my kids. I will do what ever I have to for them to be safe...

rodfergie

• Trusted Member
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2011, 08:45:19 PM »
I am really confused.. I understand I am new to all this. I have only found out about all the Elenin event. I have spent alot of time and I really mean alot of time over the past week online. I know that their are the ones out there that will misslead people. My question is with what I have read and or seen Terral says and other say to get to the  Ozarks. My question is why are the "Elites" are heading to Denver??  Is it safe for them out there because of the large bunker they have? Like I said I am new to this. I have heard so many of the end of the world stuff. This one does bother me. My only worry is my kids. I will do what ever I have to for them to be safe...
The Front Range, what Canyon City though Ft. Collins which includes Denver is called, is on basically safe ground.  High altitude, not many weather extremes, water, farm land etc.
That is why people are gravitating to this area.

You can be a Prepper anywhere though.  Read though this site and others, and you can learn what to do.  It is never ever to late to prepare.  If only for your children.

And also WELCOME!!

8)
That's my opinion, but I'm probably wrong. :P

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2011, 10:36:17 PM »

Hello again. About all we can do is read what data there is, also opinions and choose where to go.
I feel the elite many of them are bunkered in the Denver area. Those with a lot of money already have indestructible type shelters and lots of supplies. If someone had the means to do so and had some inkling what could be coming they have already set up something for themself there.
The deal is, it is one mile high. It gets well below zero. If a person is relying on generators, propane or wood stoves that is pretty cold.
[ Wikipedia: The coldest temperature ever recorded in Denver was recorded on January 9, 1875 at −29 °F (−34 °C) ]

People have mentioned Ozarks have chiggers etc. not good but there must be a way to deal with that.
Temperatures at this location the Ozarks range from:

January: Lo 21 Hi 43

July:       Lo 68 Hi 90

http://www.houseboating.org/OZARKS/temperatures.cfm

- Yowbarb
« Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 05:58:54 AM by Yowbarb »

VillageIdiot

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2011, 06:01:10 AM »
...The deal is, it is one mile high. It gets well below zero. If a person is relying on generators, propane or wood stoves that is pretty cold. [ Wikipedia: The coldest temperature ever recorded in Denver was recorded on January 9, 1875 at −29 °F (−34 °C) ]
I'm sorry if it bothers you if I or someone else recommends a place like the Ozarks, when others say Colorado.
- OR -it appears the elite are going there.  Everyone needs to decide for themselves.
- Yowbarb
I have been living in the Denver metro area since 1981 and only recall 2 winters when the temperature was colder than -10° F for more than 2 consecutive days: 1984 and last winter. Although winters are typically very mild here, in February 2011 we had 2 weeks of bone-chilling hell. It brought back no-so-fond memories of several Buffalo, NY winters that I experienced as a kid. Last winter most of the windows in my house were coated in 1/4" thick solid ice extending inward approximately 3" from the window frames.

Since my wife refuses to relocate to the Ozarks, my only option at this time is to install a wood burning stove in the basement and a backup electrical generator. My goal is to have both installed and working no later than Labor Day 2011.
Live long and prosper!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2011, 06:12:12 AM »
...The deal is, it is one mile high. It gets well below zero. If a person is relying on generators, propane or wood stoves that is pretty cold. [ Wikipedia: The coldest temperature ever recorded in Denver was recorded on January 9, 1875 at −29 °F (−34 °C) ]
I'm sorry if it bothers you if I or someone else recommends a place like the Ozarks, when others say Colorado.
- OR -it appears the elite are going there.  Everyone needs to decide for themselves.
- Yowbarb
I have been living in the Denver metro area since 1981 and only recall 2 winters when the temperature was colder than -10° F for more than 2 consecutive days: 1984 and last winter. Although winters are typically very mild here, in February 2011 we had 2 weeks of bone-chilling hell. It brought back no-so-fond memories of several Buffalo, NY winters that I experienced as a kid. Last winter most of the windows in my house were coated in 1/4" thick solid ice extending inward approximately 3" from the window frames.

Since my wife refuses to relocate to the Ozarks, my only option at this time is to install a wood burning stove in the basement and a backup electrical generator. My goal is to have both installed and working no later than Labor Day 2011.

V.I. well you would know, you are there.  :) Granted temps do not often go to 29 below.
You are wise to have the backup generator and the wood burner. I feel people will need lots of wood burner in the future...
I was just saying Ozarks milder. Hunker down where you are... you know how to deal with it, thanks for imput,
Barb

rodfergie

• Trusted Member
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2011, 11:36:45 AM »
You would never get me to move to the Ozarks.
I have family there!

:P :P :P

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2011, 12:27:23 PM »
You would never get me to move to the Ozarks.
I have family there!

:P :P :P

Well I understand...  8)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2011, 08:47:05 AM »

Update: I am thinking The Appalachians may be safer than The Ozarks. Posted a notice on it in Member Notices.
Not trying to be confusing it does take something to sort out where to actually go.
Stay in touch,
Yowbarb   

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2011, 08:49:42 AM »
Ebay is one place to look for land being auctioned off.
Here is one site posted previously,
Yowbarb

Land and Farm Home Page:  http://www.landandfarm.com/

http://www.landandfarm.com/search/West-Virginia-land-for-sale/ 
Wes Virginia land for sale   

rodfergie

• Trusted Member
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2011, 02:47:07 PM »
Here's one I like
http://fasrp.sc.egov.usda.gov/fasrp/mainAction.do

Nothing like the government selling for a loss.  What do our tax dollars that purchased it matter.
Be that as it may, if they are selling, somebody has to buy it.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2011, 08:27:03 PM »
Here's one I like
http://fasrp.sc.egov.usda.gov/fasrp/mainAction.do

Nothing like the government selling for a loss.  What do our tax dollars that purchased it matter.
Be that as it may, if they are selling, somebody has to buy it.

Thanks!

terrypat

• Prolific Member
  • My intention is to lead with the heart
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2011, 09:34:35 PM »
This B.D.S. condo shopping has taken on a whole new meaning today. Went to Sedona Az. today to visit the vortex & give the soul a fresh tune up for Sept - ? Went to the Red Rock State park at the south end of town. Low & behold I see the Holy Frickin Grail. Mother of God in heaven is an actual petroglyph stone carved by the Anasazi or Hopi tribes right there in ruins near the park. It is now under glass in the vistors center. Complete with the spiral & waves climbing the hills with goats & stick folks ..... SO !!!! The wheels start to turn & I say "Self- your in the right place for an astral cataclysm." I will be going to another site much closer to the hood tomorrow to see the local petroglyphs. I look at it this way from here on in. If the locals made these drawings then my chances are better than 50% that I can ride this wave out. Anybody else have these drawings were they live. If u don't, then moving real soon would be the next logical step.
You have been telling people that this is the 11th hour.

Now you must go back & tell people  this  is  "The Hour" .

The Elders , Oraibi Arizona, Hopi Nation

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...