Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Find Your Survival Place: Land ads, misc postings  (Read 95025 times)

rodfergie

Re: Find Your Survival Place: Land ads, misc postings
« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2011, 11:13:04 PM »
Got them here in Southern Colorado.  Also got some fossil beds.  I don't know if that part is a good sign though. :'(

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2011, 11:58:00 PM »
Ebay land auction about 10 hours left. Go to your Ebay plug in land and real estate it pops up.  - Yowbarb

COLORADO LAND 5 ACRE VIEW MOUNTAIN &SCENIC CATTLE RANCH Listed for charity
OWNER FINANCE NO CREDIT CHECK,0% INTEREST W/LOW DOWNPMT
Item condition:   --
Time left:   10h 28m 56s (Jul 19, 201110:15:20 PDT)
Bid history:   
1 bid
Current bid:   US $100.00

1 ACRE IN DEMING, NEW MEXICO. MOUNTAIN VIEWS
Less than $50.00 per month !!!!!!!
Time left:   14h 7m 57s (Jul 19, 201114:00:13 PDT)
Bid history:   
0 bids
Starting bid:   US $25.00   
Your max bid:   
US $   

Place bidPlace bid
   (Enter US $25.00 or more)
   or   
Price:   US $1,800.00   
Buy It NowBuy It Now

2acres with 30'x40' garage and 12'x24' lofted barn
Time left:   15d 11h (Aug 03, 201111:36:57 PDT)

Jimfarmer

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2011, 08:52:04 AM »
"COLORADO LAND 5 ACRE VIEW MOUNTAIN &SCENIC CATTLE RANCH"

See:
http://land-ads.com/usa-land-listings/colorado-land/colorado-land-5-acre-view-mountain-scenic-cattle-ranch/

[start excerpt]
ACROSS HWY 142 ARE SOME OF THE PRETTIEST HAY FARMS AND CATTLE RANCHES IN THE AREA(I have just one of them up in picture # 10,but there are several of them). THEY ARE SET W/THE BEAUTIFUL SANGRE DE CRISTO MOUNTAINS,AS THE BACK DROP. This is my favorite area,because these ranches and farms are just incredibly beautiful and you get to have views of them along w/the mountain views,so you get EVERYTHING WITH THIS TRACT!!!!!! Again this subdivision is just ONE MILE TO THE TOWN OF SAN LUIS AND 3 MILES TO THE BASE OF THE SANGRE DE CRISTO MOUNTAINS. All other 5 acre subdivisions will be 10-20 minutes ONE WAY to the TOWN OF SAN LUIS & TO THE BASE OF THE SANGRE DE CRISTO MOUNTAINS. Many of these subdivisions you need your glasses on to see the mountains,as the majority of the subdivisions in our County are nowhere near the Mountains in our County & are way out in the plains,so if you want a 5 acre Tract that is by the Mountains w/Great Mountain Views that is also In-Town,This is THE ONLY 5 ACRE SUBDIVISION THAT IS BOTH IN TOWN & STARTS AT THE BASE OF THE SANGRE DE CRISTO MOUNTAINS GIVING YOU THE ABSOLUTE BEST MOUNTAIN VIEWS OF THE SANGRE DE CRISTO MOUNTAINS PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So if you want a quality 5 acre tract, that you can have horses and that is close to The Town of San Luis and to the Sangre de Cristo Mountains
[end excerpt]

Interesting!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2011, 08:58:18 AM »
Hi Jim  ;) yes it is interesting! I have never bid in one of these property auctions.
I have been looking at the various deals over the past couple years - some are pretty incredible. 
Some must be take it as-is and sight unseen and many have just a few hours left on them by the time I see them...
YB

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2011, 09:01:17 AM »
"COLORADO LAND 5 ACRE VIEW MOUNTAIN &SCENIC CATTLE RANCH"

See:
http://land-ads.com/usa-land-listings/colorado-land/colorado-land-5-acre-view-mountain-scenic-cattle-ranch/

[start excerpt]
ACROSS HWY 142 ARE SOME OF THE PRETTIEST HAY FARMS AND CATTLE RANCHES IN THE AREA(I have just one of them up in picture # 10,but there are several of them). THEY ARE SET W/THE BEAUTIFUL SANGRE DE CRISTO MOUNTAINS,AS THE BACK DROP. This is my favorite area,because these ranches and farms are just incredibly beautiful and you get to have views of them along w/the mountain views,so you get EVERYTHING WITH THIS TRACT!!!!!! Again this subdivision is just ONE MILE TO THE TOWN OF SAN LUIS AND 3 MILES TO THE BASE OF THE SANGRE DE CRISTO MOUNTAINS. All other 5 acre subdivisions will be 10-20 minutes ONE WAY to the TOWN OF SAN LUIS & TO THE BASE OF THE SANGRE DE CRISTO MOUNTAINS. Many of these subdivisions you need your glasses on to see the mountains,as the majority of the subdivisions in our County are nowhere near the Mountains in our County & are way out in the plains,so if you want a 5 acre Tract that is by the Mountains w/Great Mountain Views that is also In-Town,This is THE ONLY 5 ACRE SUBDIVISION THAT IS BOTH IN TOWN & STARTS AT THE BASE OF THE SANGRE DE CRISTO MOUNTAINS GIVING YOU THE ABSOLUTE BEST MOUNTAIN VIEWS OF THE SANGRE DE CRISTO MOUNTAINS PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So if you want a quality 5 acre tract, that you can have horses and that is close to The Town of San Luis and to the Sangre de Cristo Mountains
[end excerpt]

Interesting!

1 Bid   $100.00   Time left:1h 15m

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2011, 09:06:31 AM »
Ebay

Item image   
$99 DOWN $215/MTH~5 ACRES OKLAHOMA LAND~POWER/PHON​E!
OWNER FINANCE~PERFEC​T HOMESITE~FOREC​LOSURE SALE!

Get fast shipping and excellent service when you buy from eBay Top-rated sellers   0 Bids   $99.00   Time left:10h 30m

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2011, 09:21:21 AM »
This one is an affordable lease to own. Not sure what could be worked out with owner he would have to go along with underground shelter ideas and group on land etc. worth a try.  Go to Ebay plug in land then in category, Real Estate. - YB

Kentucky Land for Sale 22 acres Building Lot and Land
Lease Rent to Own Contact for Deed owner Financing
Time left:   21h 42m 33s (Jul 20, 201106:51:25 PDT)
Bid history:   
1 bid
Current bid:   US $0.99

Another lease to own...

Kentucky Land for Sale 2.81 acres Lease to Own Finance
Owner Financing Lot Contact for Deed owner Financing
Time left:   21h 31m 43s (Jul 20, 201106:43:17 PDT)
Bid history:   
0 bids
Starting bid:   US $0.99
Yowbarb Note: This looks good but be aware it is not far from the St. Lawrence Seaway. South of it...

Ebay ad
New York Land. No Restrictions.Paved Road.PRICE LOWERED
Build House, Raise Animals,Farming, Hunting. Camping...
Time left:   2d 04h (Jul 21, 201113:30:28 PDT)
Price:   US $500.00   
Buy It Now

Property Details

Survey has been completed and filed. Property has a road frontage to apaved highway. Electric and Telephone lines run directly in front of this property. This lot has a 25 ft wide right of way next to it. No restrictions; you may build a house, raise animals, have a farm, use for hunting, fishing, camping and much more. Corning, NY is a 20 minute drive from this property which has many businesses, schools, restaurants, shopping centers and more

Price: $17,995.00
$3,000 Off!

Lowered Price: $14,995

« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 09:23:43 AM by Yowbarb »

enlightenme

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2011, 09:58:34 AM »
geez that sounds like a great deal even I could afford!!!  I'm going to check it out....

terrypat

« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2011, 10:12:40 AM »
For those folks on a tight budget. Here's another avenue to pursue. I don't know the laws in the other surrounding states but here's how we do it in Az.

I go to the BLM office here in Kingman Az. (This can be done online as well) Fill out the "Location Notice for Lode Mining Claim" 2 pgs. paperwork. 2nd page is a map to fill out.

Than I take this paperwork to the county recorders office & along with $16 (not a misprint) I claim 20 ac of land for the purpose of "exploration" .... You now have the right to reside on this land so long as you can provide evidence of your work. This work needs to show you have spent $150 a year on the exploration. 1 tank of gas in a 4X4 should cover this requirement. WHA - LA... wave the magic wand & POOOF survival land for the cost of a round of beers at the 19th hole !!!! Hope this helps my good folks!!!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2011, 10:50:36 AM »
Last one for now a big Michigan lot. A few hours left on auction photos on Ebay site.
- YB

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VISuperSize&item=140575230223     
15 ACRE LOT - OSCEOLA CNTY - MI LAND - MICHIGAN
BACKS UP TO 160 ACRES STATE LAND W/MIDDLE BRANCH RIVER
Time left:   6h 14m 24s (Jul 19, 201117:00:47 PDT)
Bid history:   
0 bids
Starting bid:   US $20,000.00   
Your max bid:   
US $   

Place bidPlace bid
   (Enter US $20,000.00 or more)
   or   
Price:   US $22,000.00   
Buy It Now

Jimfarmer

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2011, 02:09:24 PM »
"For those folks on a tight budget. Here's another avenue to pursue. I don't know the laws in the other surrounding states but here's how we do it in Az."

Good info, terrypat.  I have saved it for possible future reference.

terrypat

« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2011, 02:12:59 PM »
At least if some folks choose this approach they will know the laws & won't get run off so easy. At least around here.

fidelis_soul

« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2011, 09:34:02 PM »
i am in california too trying to save money to move my small family to montana a self sustainable community is there waiting for us with under ground shelter reinforced steel and concrete also have a friend in town who is interested in going with me its not much i can do at the moment lord willing ill be able to transport my kids and food in time any one able to make it with me could meet me in sacramento we can drive together to montana just putting that out there for any one interested  ;)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2011, 12:24:29 PM »
For those folks on a tight budget. Here's another avenue to pursue. I don't know the laws in the other surrounding states but here's how we do it in Az.

I go to the BLM office here in Kingman Az. (This can be done online as well) Fill out the "Location Notice for Lode Mining Claim" 2 pgs. paperwork. 2nd page is a map to fill out.

Than I take this paperwork to the county recorders office & along with $16 (not a misprint) I claim 20 ac of land for the purpose of "exploration" .... You now have the right to reside on this land so long as you can provide evidence of your work. This work needs to show you have spent $150 a year on the exploration. 1 tank of gas in a 4X4 should cover this requirement. WHA - LA... wave the magic wand & POOOF survival land for the cost of a round of beers at the 19th hole !!!! Hope this helps my good folks!!!

I just now saw your post, thank you.
- Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2011, 12:43:55 PM »
i am in california too trying to save money to move my small family to montana a self sustainable community is there waiting for us with under ground shelter reinforced steel and concrete also have a friend in town who is interested in going with me its not much i can do at the moment lord willing ill be able to transport my kids and food in time any one able to make it with me could meet me in sacramento we can drive together to montana just putting that out there for any one interested  ;)

Fidelis Soul, best of luck, and you can post up your notice in these places too,
Yowbarb

http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=20.0
USA Survival » USA West Coast » California Meetings

http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=2320.0
Guests and Members »Member Notices >>Looking for groups to join
Started by Diannah « 1 2 3 »
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 12:47:41 PM by Yowbarb »

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW