Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Find Your Survival Place: Land ads, misc postings  (Read 94276 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Find Your Survival Place: Land ads, misc postings
« Reply #105 on: April 26, 2013, 02:20:28 PM »
Yowbarb Note:
By mistake I put a few land posts here that should have gone in the Ebay Topic.
We have a separate Topic specifically for land sold on Ebay, here in this same Board.
It is called EBAY AUCTIONS: FOOD, MREs, SUPPLIES AND LAND.
Link:
http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=246.msg70253#msg70253

More land ads not from Ebay will follow here.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #106 on: April 26, 2013, 02:30:11 PM »
Yowbarb Note: I am not plugging any particular company. This company states it specializes in survival sites so that might cut out a lot of the restrictions, zoning and other__ __ right from the beginning.
Interesting ad below. Not sure if that parcel can be divided into a smaller piece of acreage to purchase. Worth a try.

http://www.survivalrealty.com/  Survival Realty

SurvivalRealty.com

A directory of listing agents, agencies, and property owners specializing in survival retreats."

Secluded Retreat Farmland - 856 Acres - Juliaetta, ID - Gary Bergen

•856 acres - over 150 tillable acres
•Private end of the road location
•Year round-stream and wind power potential
•Partially fenced, leased for grazing
•Asking $898,000 - $1,109 per acre!

Amazing, secluded property only 30 minutes from Moscow & Lewiston & 5 minutes from Juliaetta, ID (pop. 587). Some marketable timber, approx. 200 acres of farmland. Gorgeous building sites. And endless wildlife! Deer, elk, bear, turkeys...you name it! This property has numerous uses: small farm, dream home with your own hunting land, year round cattle grazing, or get some buddies together and purchase for your own private hunting land! Currently leased for cattle grazing.

Gary Bergen, prior State Trooper/firearms instructor-armorer/outdoorsman/marksman/Realtor. Along with residential sales, I specialize in recreation ground and have found myself a nitch in the survivalist market. I have helped folks find their perfect survival retreat quickly and with the utmost of discretion. I have lived in Idaho most of my 41 years, with most of that in the Lewiston, ID area giving me an extremely keen knowledge of the area. I know what's defensible, self sustainable, and I won't waste your time. Call (208) 816-1750 or email gbergen@21priceright.com.

MORE ABOUT: http://www.survivalrealty.com/2013/04/secluded-retreat-farmland-856.html

A little more info and more photos on page...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #107 on: April 26, 2013, 02:32:37 PM »
That last location is not far from the Canadian border. It's over 500 miles west of Yellowstone so it may be in a safe zone...
I couldn't say on something like that. Lovely area...
Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #108 on: April 26, 2013, 02:45:09 PM »
Previous location may or may not have karst topography...
Juliaetta Idaho is up in the neck - looking region of Idaho. Check it out on google and consult a geologist.
Here is a map of the US showing karst topography in green,
Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #109 on: April 26, 2013, 02:57:26 PM »
This is a better - sized image of karst topography in the US...
Below that, a capture of the US map on google maps. Far right, cut off the Gulf of St Lawrence.
Karst would likely be far less stable and have sinkholes etc.
- Yowbarb
................................................................................................

http://www.uwec.edu/jolhm/Cave2006/Karst.html
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 05:11:50 AM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #110 on: April 28, 2013, 07:10:40 PM »
These people might have some useful ideas,
Yowbarb

http://www.survivalrealty.com/2013/04/survival-retreat-consulting-id.html

SurvivalRetreatConsulting.com (ID, MT, WA, WY)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #111 on: April 28, 2013, 07:13:49 PM »
http://www.survivalrealty.com/united-states/oklahoma/

Rural Tulsa Retreat (Oklahoma)

35 miles NE of Tulsa, OK. Ten acres fenced, rural, secluded, wooded, wildlife, well water. Mobile home 14 x 70, master bedroom, 2 small bedrooms, 2 bath. 4 outbuildings (2 unattached garages), chicken coop. Fenced dog pen in backyard.

Also on property is half finished dome home 5000-6000 sq ft with basement and attached 3 car garage. Inside mostly framed, partially wired. $215,000. Contact che1200@wildblue.net for more information.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #112 on: April 29, 2013, 08:01:30 AM »
If I bought that property above with the domes/partially-built domes:
•   I would reinforce them and put concrete all over them,
•   setting in ventilation
•   and installing thick plastic windows, deeply set in.
•   Set up metal shutters for inside and outside the windows,
•   and I wouldn't have many windows.
•   I would put steel cables on the buildings set down into concrete then –
•   berm earth over at least part of the domes.
•   Set sod and plants on top of the earth.
•   Would set in lots of trees for privacy.

The image below is just an example but I would not want the windows to be torn out by high wind so they would need to be set in more with thick strong plastic. Needed always: Reinforcements inside and out for doors and window. No point in having a dome if the wind tears through and drags everything and everyone out the broken windows...
- Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #114 on: April 29, 2013, 09:29:15 AM »
I agree with you Barb, I like domes a lot.  What about homes built into a hill?  I have seen many great unusual homes on this show called "Extreme Homes" on HGTV, love people who think outside the box.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #115 on: April 29, 2013, 10:18:29 AM »
I agree with you Barb, I like domes a lot.  What about homes built into a hill?  I have seen many great unusual homes on this show called "Extreme Homes" on HGTV, love people who think outside the box.
Hi Endtimesgal!  :)
I also like homes built into a hill.
Read that, for reasons of strength the geodesic domes, reinforced are the best shape. I had also read
a concrete circle is very strong. Whatever the shape and reinforcement is...the structure to hold up to the weight of the earth and earth movements up/down side to side...and sliding...
All people can do is try...the reinforced dome gives the best chances of survival I feel ...
One thing to remember people need to have a digging tool stored on the inside. So where people know
where it is. Rechargeable...generator whatever works. Rope and other tools... - Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #116 on: April 29, 2013, 10:27:53 AM »
This might work if there is enough underground water or possible snow runoff from somewhere...it is over 5,000 feet...Yowbarb
http://www.survivalrealty.com/2013/04/getaway-acreage-in-northern-ar.html

Get-Away Acreage in Northern Arizona

10 acres of beautiful rolling ranch land, dotted with cedar/juniper, with easy access from a main highway (Interstate 40). Very few neighbors in this mostly virgin, scenic area, yet close enough to access larger towns like Kingman, AZ or the gambling town of Laughlin on the banks of the Colorado River. This property is zoned 2 acre minimum in Yavapai County Arizona, which allows for any type of site built homes, as well as manufactured. 5,500 feet in elevation makes for mild summers in Arizona. Priced at only $13,900 terms - $206/month with 20% down - or discount for cash buyers. Off grid living.

Please check our site for additional photos and information: myazland.com

You can contact our agent Rex Clark at (928) 308-0700.

Yowbarb Note on the photo: It doesn't look this green! Image on ad shows tan-colored grass.

http://survivalrealty.com/images/howardmesaaz/img2.jpg

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #117 on: May 09, 2013, 02:58:02 AM »
Yowbarb Note: Posting this. I don't have time at the moment to check out possibility of flooding or other factors. Looks like it could be a good survival retreat. Everyone has to do their due diligence.
A couple of images below. Good Luck All.

http://www.survivalrealty.com/2012/09/illinois-river-ranch-oklahoma.html

Illinois River Ranch (Oklahoma)
Eastern Oklahoma rural vacation property for sale at amazingly low prices of $750-$1,250 an acre. Very low taxes and annual dues. Lot sizes are mostly between 2.5 to 5 acres. This is platted rural land, outside any city limits, that is suitable for homes, cabins, rural retreats, camping and/or hunting. The Illinois River Ranch is currently selling approximately 40+ lots out of a 1,200+ lot development, covering about 3,600 acres. Many unique and different tracts of land to choose from, accessible by privately maintained roads. Electric and rural water is available, or you can drill your own well. This is mostly wooded hill top land immediately adjacent to the Illinois River near Chewey, Oklahoma. Year round canoeing, fishing, and other great recreational opportunities. Amazing views of river, mountains and area farmland. Many amenities, including use of common areas, come with property owner membership. For more information check out our website IRRPOA.COM, or email Andrew Waldron at IrishAJW@aol.com.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #118 on: May 12, 2013, 05:01:25 AM »
Yowbarb Note:
The purpose of this Topic is just to provide the reader with some ideas about a place to go in the
event of catastrophic earth changes.
(Possible locations of survival land and shelters to put on that land.
I am not an expert on, and do not plug any particular companies. I quickly post what catches my
eye, in the hopes it will help someone.
Please join in on the discussion and post your ideas here. If anyone needs help in posting or in posting photographs or articles, etc. message me on the Board.
Example of one such location is below. My thoughts: As long as there is some underground water, this location could work. Elevation 5,579 ft (1,700 m.)  At that price, 75,000 several people could split the price and they and their children have enough room. There could be a central area created, with an underground shelter under it.

http://www.survivalrealty.com/   

77 Acres and Building - Snowflake, AZ - Integrity Realty & Assoc LLC

"Beautiful 77 acres + 30 x 40 steel building with height of 14' 3.5" 10 x12 front end wall opening. Permits available. 2500 gal water tank/30 gal per min 445" deep well. Three bedroom septic installed two water hydrants (yard type), fenced, other outbuildings. Generator and basic restroom at the metal building. Property being sold as is and in its current condition, with no warranties expressed or implied. Buyer to verify all information independently during inspection period. Asking $75,000! See all our listings and a tour of Snowflake, AZ at www.integrityrealty.net If we don’t have it we will search for what you want!"
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 05:09:20 AM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #119 on: May 14, 2013, 06:56:15 AM »
Link to an ad and some ideas, farther down the page
Yowbarb

http://www.missilebases.com/properties

http://www.missilebases.com/russellkansas 

Communications Bunker site  Russell, KS

Communications bunker with 8,800 sq. ft. of nuclear hardened underground floor-space.  13.1 acres m/l. 177 ft. tower with income potential.  Structure is clean and ready for immediate use with some new paint and tile work.   Creative financing possible with significant down payment. 

Price Reduced!  ($750,000.)  now $550,000.

Yowbarb Notes:
•   The Pedens specialize in missile sites for sale to be used as survival homes.
•   I cannot attest to how good their properties are –
•   They have been doing this for several years.
•   This underground bunker for sale looks like it would stand up to any survival scenario.
•   Buyer would have to have it all inspected of course.
•   The ad says initial cleanup has been done. I would check it for mold, radiation etc.
•   I would check the ground water.
•   Potentially a great deal for a group of people to share.
•   If I was going to buy it, I'd put trees on the perimeter for privacy.
•   There would be no discussion with locals on the project.
•   The “shore story” would be people on the property are working on it, readying it for sale.
•   Pleasant but distant.
•   Any work crews working on it would be part of the survival group which is living there.
•   Besides the cost of the property the cost of further renovation would have to be figured in,
•   For a group sharing the cost of purchasing and setting it up.
•   Initial cost $550,000 plus possible closing costs of up to 10,000 possible
•   Renovation I am guessing another ten grand or maybe just the cost of materials.
•   (Painting. Minor construction to create more rooms, counters built-in cabinets shelves etc.)
•   There should be an extra heavy duty generator on hand for the lift especially.
•   some way to get back up above ground if the lift failed.
•   Maybe there are already stairs all the way up.
•   Note:  Any group going in on a survival site should figure in the cost of water and food but
•   It is really important to secure the site and start working on it.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW