Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Find Your Survival Place: Land ads, misc postings  (Read 95001 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Find Your Survival Place: Land ads, misc postings
« Reply #165 on: July 10, 2014, 10:26:08 PM »
Hey Ron, personally my vote goes for WV.  But if you had to choose elsewhere, KY or TN would be good bets too.  They are basically like WV, but stay away from the cities.

Also stay away from The New Madrid Seismic Zone... Now, I'm thinkin' the zone extends out farther than what is shown on the map...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #166 on: July 10, 2014, 10:30:43 PM »
Consider the past; unless you're a creationist who believes mankind has no genetic link to the past and just popped into existence a few thousand years ago [sic], there was a previous global 'civilization' that was wiped out [the one that put pyramids and other massive constructs all over the world, about 3300 of them in all]. So what location will allow you to survive mankind being thrown back into the stone age... again? That is the question, not "Can i find a place near me?"

The previous global destruction left the Americas void of human life. That should tell you something. The largest and most geologically stable/safe continent, by all accounts, is Africa [also Indonesia and Papua]. This is where mankind picked up the pieces 12,000 years ago. [See my post Atlas mountains Morocco.]
So, the U.S.A.? Tomatoes tomatoes, potatoes potatoes... Sure, that's easy. Judging by history, though, any place in the Americas is suicidal.

IMHO

[I do not judge you or reject you for seeking a solution that's easy and close to home. However, i feel that you are better served by my honest opinion in life-or-death matters, than that you would be served by information that sounds comforting but is essentially wrong and would lead to failure. Namaste.]

SocratesR - to each his own opinion. The Native Americans have passed their stories of the Great Flood down for centuries upon centuries.. For that reason alone, it doesn't really make sense to me to think all life was wiped out here. On the other hand - that whole area of southeast Asia-  WILL be toast, that is my opinion. In all honesty, I feel you know more about survival in Africa particularly Morocco, than I do. Now that makes sense to me, tell us more about that area? 
All The Best,
Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #167 on: July 10, 2014, 10:45:46 PM »
Hi Ron and Steedy:

Consider also climate after the pole shift, as well as safety before and after.

See http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=5142.msg72584#msg72584

and see attached map of latitudes in the western hemisphere after the pole shift.

Jim, Sir - the map in your post didn't open up, so I did a screen capture of it...

« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 10:59:28 PM by Yowbarb »

SocratesR

« Reply #168 on: July 10, 2014, 11:27:56 PM »
serious about relocation
It's all about data, geology, history, etc. What are old mountains, which are geologically new? People get lost in numbers. If something hasn't been around for at least a few million years, it is not time tested. Same goes for mankind itself! In particular it goes for the so-called scientific consensus and opinions and assumptions concerning history. Again, one must always focus on data. The data is impartial and objective. What people do with data, from pseudo science to religion, that's another matter entirely.

There are mountain ranges that are ancient and subject to very little volcanic and tectonic activity. Then there are those that should be considered unstable. Mind you, a volcano that erupted 10,000 years ago is NOT extinct and therefore not safe; again, it's about numbers.

However, Africa would probably be more of an issue for folks due to politics and feasibility. This is why i focus on low profile tactics. In both the present and in potential cataclysmic futures it serves to not let others know your location and capabilities. So this has a lot to do with your own conditioning and knowledge, your own assumptions.
As usual, to most people the facts are more about who interprets them than about reality. But only the reality of what's to happen matters in the end.

As far as Indonesia is concerned, human remains there go back 100,000 years, farther back than anywhere else on the planet. Though there's a lot of volcanic activity, one must also consider that it's location close to the equator offers a lot of rain and sun. Also, the thousands upon thousands of islands offer places to live that give survivors access to sea food, perhaps your best source of food after everything on land has been washed away.
Papua in particular; Australian Aboriginal culture goes back 40,000 years. No other culture can boast a history that comes close to this. It's likely they survived on Papua and headed down to Australia on boats or a land bridge. I personally think that Papua is the safest place on Earth. Unfortunately it's also very far away and extremely expensive to get there.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 11:52:52 PM by SocratesR »

Jimfarmer

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #169 on: July 11, 2014, 08:29:21 AM »
As far as Indonesia is concerned,

From http://www.zetatalk.com/menusafe.htm :
"within two years after the Pole Shift, the sea level worldwide will rise approximately 675 feet due to the crustal shift friction heating the deep oceans. The impact of these rising seas is depicted in the map below."

Not every island will be submerged or otherwise swept clean of humans, and so there will be a few survivors.  These will then spread out to occupy all of the surviving islands, and so thousands of years later, it will appear that human occupation has been continuous there for millions of years.  Well, technically that will be true, but it will also be true that great catastrophes struck at least once.

Australia is an ancient continent, geologically stable so far, but the Zetas claim that the whole western two-thirds will be submerged as the india-Australia tectonic plate tilts.  (Unless that plate cracks west of Indonesia, which has shown signs of happening.)  Tilting of the Sunda tectonic plate, which is east of Indonesia, has already happened to a significant degree.

From http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfx182.htm :
[start copy]
Indonesia fares poorly during the coming pole shift, but most of the residents will already be dealing with disasters by the time the shift arrives. As low-lying land, in the main, the steadily softening polar ice will create inundation that the country is poorly prepared to deal with. Now and then a hurricane ravages a coastline and dumps rain inland; now and then a volcano goes into an active burping stage; but overall, most of Indonesia during these times - functions. With low-lying land consistently flooded throughout Indonesia, there will be an impact on the industries in the country, and migrations of displaced citizens to the cities remaining above water. Indonesia is run by the wealthy elite, who rape the poor and the land without government oversight. With industries shut down, the wealthy will attempt to escape to Australia or any other country that will have them. They will be running from what they will view to be a sinking ship, leaving the poor behind them with scarcely a backward glance. The government will become even less responsive to the poor, who will be allowed to crowd into the cities but be kept in camps where disease will run rampant and starvation be the norm.

Increasing activity in the many volcanoes that dot the region will only increase these migrations to the death camps. Thus, by the time the shift hits, most citizens of Indonesia will already be in a desperate life-and-death struggle. Those living on high ground away from volcanoes will be washed over by the large floodtides that will move from the Pacific to the Indian Ocean, and back again, during the shortening of the Pacific and subducting of the Indio-Australian plate under the Himalayas. Survival will occur for a small percentage, but only because the islands are many and cover a vast area. Survival will be by accident, in these cases, not by design.
[end copy]
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 08:41:19 AM by Jimfarmer »

steedy

« Reply #170 on: July 11, 2014, 12:37:59 PM »
Jim, I'm not worried about a pole shift at all.  My opinion is if there really will be a SHTF event, it will be more along the lines of an economic collapse (global, not local).  That, and another world war event. 

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #171 on: July 11, 2014, 12:51:41 PM »
In 2009 i figured i'd try to be prepared for a stone age level event with the end of 2012 in mind. I was in a rush since i did not consider it much time to prepare. With 20-20 hindsight it turned out to be premature but it was a learning experience from which i took much wisdom. Here are a few of the things i learned from that.
I went with a spoiler spouse to the Canary Island of La Gomera. We had rented a house in a valley that consisted of a winding road along a valley hill. It was a semi-arid climate with loads of rain in winter but dry summers. It could get very windy, even the 10 miles inland where i was situated. The hills around the house went up to about 800m; the road and house were at about 200m. At the bottom ran a stream year round.

1: do not trust the opinions of locals; i don't speak Spanish but we met a German couple who spoke some English and i speak some German. They'd lived on the island in the same valley we were for 17 years. So when the German told me that the stream running by our house would dry up in a few months [i.e. during summer], i believed him. However, even though it was a dry summer, the stream never dried up. The trickle of water coming down might not have been much but if i had gone to work to utilize it, it would have been more than enough for the garden below our house.
2: locals don't get around much; i found a friggin' paradise valley next to the one where we had rented the house. [I'd seen it on Google Maps.] The locals i spoke to, some of which had lived there 30 years, had never been over the ridge to visit it. It took me some effort to find an efficient route and then it took me 90 minutes to get there as opposed to the 4 hours it took me the first time.  The valley had a pristine stream running through it, with beautiful pools and oasis type natural enclosures along the stream to shelter from sun and wind. Paradise! I loved being there. But the locals act like it doesn't exist because there's no road running to it.
2b: with the exception of goat herders, locals don't get around much. And even then they often let their herds run wild, counting on them to return to base on their own. After all, that's the basic idea of goats: they go where no man can go and live off the land that's useless for farming, then you milk or slaughter them at your leisure.
3: water is everything! As a city slicker, i was confounded by what i had to do; plant seeds? Dig up the hard earth? Trees or plants? So many questions. I should have realized everything is moot without water. What i should have done was get the water from the stream running along the house to my garden. Hell, the garden even had a ditch running through it. Water could have softened the soil so it would've been easier to dig and it would have prepared the soil for new life. Instead, watering the garden turned out to be a terrible chore. I learned the hard way that there's nothing more tedious than doing the same work over and over again every day, like standing there (like an idiot) watering the garden for 1 or 2 hours a day.
4: the spoiler spouse; you can work your fingers to the bone for years but the spoiler spouse will stab you in the back in the end. You're better off on your own than taking on work that will ultimately lead to nothing. Though my 5 months on the island were very educational, it is frustrating to have nothing to show for all your effort in the end.
4b: bad folk will chase good folk away; it's bad enough that the spoiler spouse goes away in the end, but while she's there she will [all subconsciously of course] attack any good folk you try to bring into the fold. Then in the end you're left with nothing and all alone.
5: other people's animals are a disaster; i built makeshift dams and rerouted water, only to return later to find the dam destroyed. What had happened? The goats that occasionally visited my paradise valley were nubians and quite heavy; the herd of around 20 goats destroyed my work by walking over it and they ate everything i'd planted and nurtured. I hadn't even ever seen a goat there so i thought i was okay! In retrospect, even if that herd only came by once a year, they would destroy everything in minutes. It's not just animals outside, though; it's other people's dogs and roosters that irritated me most. I don't get why anyone would disturb their own peace by having an animal that makes so much noise at night, but apparently almost all of them just don't give a damn if their animals disturb other people every single night either. To me it's just crazy. It's also very common.
6: animals do amazing things: i herded a goat into a corner, i thought, and saw it jump up a 3m steep incline in seconds! I once saw a rabbit on the road that got spooked by my car lights and it shot straight up, jumping at least 2 meters ballistically! I saw goats easily walk along footholds in seconds that took me minutes to traverse. It takes a whole lot to fence animals in or out.
7: there is great peace and beauty out in nature alone, but there is also loneliness; i never feel lonely or bored when i'm at home (even if i'm alone for months). I was surprised to find that i would spend hours just sitting on my butt, not able to get my ass in gear no matter how much work i thought was necessary. I had food, i wasn't tired, but i could just not deal with the utter solitude well. I later found that an MP3 player worked well, but i didn't have a solar panel back then and it ran out after a few hours (so i still had days of quiet to contend with). I did not expect to be struck by such lethargy. It's not the kind of person i am. I'm a glass half full kind of person. Being utterly alone in nature has unique effects and it can take up a lot of hours in the day. Walking is alright but constructive work is another story.
8: Ghosts and spirits; seriously. Literally. I experienced energies and presences out there that would give me awful dreams. Later at the house, a ghost started making digging sounds in the garden at 02:00 every night. It started when someone bought up the ruin next door and started building a house there. [Another lesson! People can come to destroy your peace.] Later i learned to get rid of the ghost and i sent it on it's way. It started with digging sounds every night but then also nightmares started. When i woke up one night with physical pain in my chest after getting attacked in my dream, i decided the ghost had to go and i got rid of it (because i'd learned how but had been hesitant to apply the technique). In my paradise valley i was accosted by unfriendly spirits. Later i learned that spirits can't cross running water and that's why they usually don't bother people in cities. I learned the hard way why cultures all over the world have been obsessed by shamans and witches and other folk who learn how to deal with such things. If i make myself a new location somewhere, i'll arrange streams between which i can sleep at night.
9: I became a lot stronger and lost a lot of weight very quickly; when you have to carry everything you eat on your back, you stick to the essentials. I would eat an apple and nuts in the morning; for lunch crushed oats, flax seed, dried fruit, and coconut oil; in the evening i would have a tin of fish or egg, garlic, mayo, onion, and beets or carrot. I found that i needed something around 4 [16:00]; now i would bring along goji berries and hemp seeds, as well. I was often hungry but not starving. When one loses the option of food as comfort food (since then you'd quickly be out of food), you're left with loneliness. My diet got me very strong and a lot thinner. It served me well and i never heated a thing.
10: climate and daily cycles; even though it could get very hot in summer, i found that i could get a lot of work done in the early hours of the day before it became hot. Even in the worst months i could start at 06:00 and work till 09:00. In my paradise valley i could retreat to groves with trees even during blistering heat. I found that the semi arid climate left me with ample opportunities for success, much more than i had previously thought possible.

SocratesR - I'm only just now reading this post of yours. Wow - interesting stuff. Real.
Some of these things are "real to me," having experienced them. Some of these experiences and solutions are definitely new to me.
Something real to me - the wide ranging and unexpected spiritual experiences which can occur out in nature, in places (you would think are peaceful.) I know from experience -not always! There can be spirits there who consider them selves guardians of the area or less evolved -some are just plain ornery, mischievous or evil and need to be gotton rid of. I have eliminated a few spirits from my area, in the past. Other spirits just needed someone to hear their story then  they gently went away, after being informed  the date and that they didn't need to be stuck there any longer - but I feel the kind of spirits you encountered are very old, malevolent beings.
Am appreciate these posts and your sharing your experiences.
I really like that solution-suggestions of putting streams on all sides of a living space. Had never thought of it or heard of that. Going to apply it as knowledge -I feel it is true.
- Yowbarb
« Last Edit: July 24, 2014, 01:35:20 AM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #172 on: July 17, 2014, 04:09:54 PM »
This is a really disheartening document all about where the shale deposits are for more fracking, etc.  Notes from an EXXON MOBILE Meeting in 2011.
I happened to randomly find this. I was trying to zero in on a possible survival area... Turns out it is full of shale and I think production going on...in fact pretty sure.

Map - Lower 48 Shale Plays

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:United_States_Shale_gas_plays,_May_2011.pdf

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #173 on: July 17, 2014, 04:15:09 PM »
Was reading an article about how the MARCELLUS shale fields will affect New York water, etc.

http://shalestuff.com/education/environment/water-contamination-shale-gas-drilling

steedy

« Reply #174 on: July 18, 2014, 06:42:25 AM »
I knew this fracking crap was going on in my area.  What I've been wondering about is if you get a property with mineral rights, could companies drill sideways (for instance) to get the stuff they want out of your land without you knowing about it?

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #175 on: July 18, 2014, 02:56:49 PM »
I knew this fracking crap was going on in my area.  What I've been wondering about is if you get a property with mineral rights, could companies drill sideways (for instance) to get the stuff they want out of your land without you knowing about it?

steedy - that's a good question...
I find this whole thing disheartening...repeating myself. I just told my son on the phone this afternoon he was interested in a possible survival location - I told him I'm not an expert but read my recent email with images...looks like they are going to town and messing up everything like they did in Texas...
He got sort of upset but I said let's stay analytical. Better to know than not know...

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #176 on: July 18, 2014, 07:15:13 PM »
I cannot say for certain about sideways drilling or angular drilling, but with unethical corporados--ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.  In my area there has been and still is lead mining, in which lead is the primary ore mined, but other minerals come along for the ride,  a few of the thinking ones around here have pondered the same question you have.

We must all have ceaseless awareness.

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #177 on: July 18, 2014, 07:16:37 PM »
This is a really disheartening document all about where the shale deposits are for more fracking, etc.  Notes from an EXXON MOBILE Meeting in 2011.
I happened to randomly find this. I was trying to zero in on a possible survival area... Turns out it is full of shale and I think production going on...in fact pretty sure.

Map - Lower 48 Shale Plays

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:United_States_Shale_gas_plays,_May_2011.pdf
Thanks for posting this, Barb, as I have been looking for this type of info. for quite some time.

steedy

« Reply #178 on: July 19, 2014, 05:58:39 AM »
I cannot say for certain about sideways drilling or angular drilling, but with unethical corporados--ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.  In my area there has been and still is lead mining, in which lead is the primary ore mined, but other minerals come along for the ride,  a few of the thinking ones around here have pondered the same question you have.

We must all have ceaseless awareness.

I believe you are right--anything IS possible with these companies.  They are motivated by profit, not by concern for the environment, not by concern that you want your property (its soil and water) to be free from the left over chemicals their mining does.  These people are rich and want to get richer without concern for any long term effects.  That's what bothers me so much.  Despite evidence showing their methods are leaking chemicals into the water and soil, which livestock are using, meaning eventually it'll be in us, they still drill baby drill.  They think short term, not long term.  I'm thinking long term, like who will I leave my place to after I'm dead?  Who will take care of it the way I want it to be?  In 100 years, will it be a haven for people to learn "old fashioned" ways of doing things, or will it be a strip mall?

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #179 on: April 25, 2015, 10:46:54 PM »
See the Survival Wellness Guild on the Yowusa page.
Survival Wellness and Relocation Webinars

Click Image to See Available Dates

The cost is $10.00 per person and each paid attendee will receive a personalized survival relocation assessment during the webinar.

Click here to enroll today.1.Each attendee will receive a personalized survival relocation assessment based on their current address relative to potential relocation areas of interest to them.

After the initial Survival Wellness Advocacy presentation and survival relocation assessments, there will be an open mic, question and answer period for all attendees.
1.Each attendee will receive a personalized survival relocation assessment based on their current address relative to potential relocation areas of interest to them.
2.The number of attendees is limited to ten paid attendees to ensure personalized attention. If you happen to be the only paid attendee in attendance, the webinar is conducted as scheduled.
3.Attendees will be able to dialogue with each other in the chat room, while the mics are off during the initial presentation and survival relocation assessments.

During the initial presentation, Marshall will tell you about vital, freely available resources to help you continue your path to making an informed decision. Click here

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW