Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: will Ohio be a good place to excape the earth changes caused by planet X ?  (Read 3593 times)

Bill

• Members
  • Prolific Member
OK, I started this thread to get in-put from all. I have decided that I am going to make my stand here at my farm in northeast Ohio. I think we are volcano free , not very seismic active area, my elevation is 1050 above sea level. Ohio is separated from the eastern seaboard by the applacian mountains. My main concern would be sloshing by lake Erie approx 80 miles to the north. Also a nuclear power plant to the NE. I know several  on this site are from Ohio . Are you comfortable with this local and if not what are your major concerns.  Bill

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Hi Bill,
Here is info from the Zetas at http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfx052.htm :
[Start quote]
Ohio will have a relatively uneventful pole shift, due to its sheltered location nestled against the inland side of the Appalachian Mountains. Problems will ensue in the following months, however, as the rising sea will push inland up from the Mississippi Valley and along the Ohio River. Ohio's peoples will find themselves repeatedly moving to escape the rising water, pushed into neighboring lands that might not welcome newcomers. With a broad lake before them, and the Appalachian Mountains behind them, they will have but one direction to move - into the mountains. Where these mountains will do well during and after the pole shift, they will soon become crowded with newcomers moving inland from the rising coast and moving inland to escape the rising waters in the Mississippi Valley. Thus, those who wish to settle there should establish a place early in the resettlement process and not wait until they are forced to move.
[end quote]

And this from http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfx050.htm :
"It is known by man that the New Madrid Fault line runs beyond the immediate area of New Madrid. When we stated that "Chicago will rupture and adjust" and "Ohio will be pulled in places" this should not be news to man. The New Madrid runs up along the Seaway, to the mouth of the Seaway, and thus will rupture any land it passes through. Plot its course and consider that more than the fault line itself will be disrupted. Rock detached from its former connections is free to react to the dominant theme in the area. If rock was held down, formerly, it can bounce up. If rock was held back, it is free to spring forward. And adjustment in rock strata means that loose soil will sink or heave. This most certainly can affect a broader area than just the fault line. We have stated that Ohio will be affected most in this regard. These matters are related to the rock strata, which bonds or breaks, as we have stated. There is a natural break in the rock strata holding Ohio, along the Ohio River and into its headwaters, as can be seen. Why should Chicago be affected? There is a natural break in the rock strata between the New Madrid and Chicago also, a weakness, which will rupture with the New Madrid. When the Seaway pulls apart there will be a drop in support formerly present during rock attachments. Chicago has long been predicted, by ourselves and others, to be devastated. Much of the infrastructure will rupture, causing buildings to crumble and freeways to be worthless and irreparable. One need only follow the geology of the region, to predict what will happen."

Also, Google this: "maps of earth changes in 2012" to see several versions of changes in water bodies, including the widening of the Mississippi.

Look at this:

So, I would not choose Ohio myself.

Initalone

• Members
  • Trusted Member
 I need some asistance in interpreting the posted earth change map.  From what point to point do the arrows indicate flooding or dry. It seems very vague to me.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
"I need some asistance in interpreting the posted earth change map.  From what point to point do the arrows indicate flooding or dry."

From http://zetatalk.com/poleshft/p154.htm :
[start quote]
Deserts are caused by a lack of moist air, and this keys on air mass movement, where the air mass has been to allow it to pick up moisture, and what temperature extremes it encounters causing it to drop its moisture. Air currents lift from the equator and curl around toward the poles, circling back toward the equator, as the globe continually turns form east to west under the blanket of air surrounding it. This causes air to curl down along the west coast of the Americas, after having passed over the Pacific, creating the wet coastlines. By the time the air masses have pushed inland, they have already dropped their moisture along the coast. In the case of Africa's vast deserts, the air masses curl around and down through Europe and have already dropped the moisture picked up over the northern Atlantic on Europe, little left for northern Africa. When over large continents, like the Gobi deserts of China, the jet stream is either moist or dry, depending upon what it passed over recently. An air mass curling back from the polar region over Siberia is cold, causing any moist air inland or within itself to condense into rain or snow, leaving little in the air by the time the mass reaches the Gobi. In North America, air masses coming from the Coast are dry by the time they have lifted up and over the mountain ranges, but air masses coming down directly from the lake riddled Canadian lands is relatively cool, and when meeting moist air from the Gulf of Mexico creates thunderstorms aplenty. How will this situation change after the shift?

* The Americas will find the air masses curling around from the new equator coming across the massively flooded Canadian lands, the flooded Mississippi Valley, and the flooded Amazon basin, so that ample rainfall will drop on formerly desert areas of Arizona and Mexico. What is now the west coast of the Americas, on both north and south continents, will find the curling air streams coming off the Pacific dropping their moisture as today, on the coastlines. Thus, the Americas are not expected to have desert areas in the Aftertime.

* Africa and Europe will sting out along the new Equator too, with the curling air masses flowing over the Atlantic before passing over all but the inland portions of the Sahara Desert. The Sudan, thus, will find its deserts continuing, as air reaching it has already dropped on the land along the coasts, while encountering cooler air coming down from the new South pole, India, leaving little for the thirsty Sahara.

* Due to the massive flooding of the lowlands of Siberia, air current curling from the new Equator toward the Gobi will be moisture laden, and thus these desert lands will find their climate changing. The deserts of western Australia will be under water, with no lack of rainfall on that portion of Australia remaining.
[end quote]

The map is then presented there.

Bill

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Good info Jim, looks like Ohio may be good and may be bad. I'm thinking that it will really depend on where you are and when.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
I'm staying put, where I am, unless there is good reason to find higher ground than the 700ft near the lake. Mansfield area about 1200ft.  ed

augonit

Re: will Ohio be a good place to excape the earth changes caused by planet X ?
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2010, 05:42:16 PM »
I live in SE Ohio and I moved here thinking this would be a good spot to be in.  I have two rivers near me, but recently discovered the Ohio River has chemicals in it from old factories that dumped stuff in it 40 years ago.  I consider the Ohio poisioned.  But does that mean any river draining into the Ohio is also poisioned?  If so, will water purifying tablets filter out these factory chemicals?

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
Re: will Ohio be a good place to excape the earth changes caused by planet X ?
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2010, 07:56:38 PM »
The real problem with the Ohio river is the nuclear power plants. You have the hills to the east. There should be water sources to be found, such as springs and ponds, in those hills. If it gets bad, we're heading toward New York and the Appalachian State park or Lake Chataqua. Hope for the best. We are on a solid part of a plate.  ed

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW