ilinda, Jimfarmer - THE PLANET X SYSTEM > PLANET X ASTRONOMY

Earth and moon tilt changes

(1/36) > >>

Ed Douglas:
I'm not sure where, but I know I have posted somewhere, quite a while ago, about my research about the earth tilting, and the sun and moon orbits not being on the correct latitude. Well, I finally found out that it has been noticed elsewhere;
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/229/227/

_cj_:
if the axial tilt had changed enough to make the moon rise in a different place you would know about it ..... its not something that could be hidden... the world would quite literally be in chaos

regards,

alex

Jimfarmer:
Hi _cj_
You said "if the axial tilt had changed enough to make the moon rise in a different place you would know about it ..... its not something that could be hidden... the world would quite literally be in chaos"

Well, it is often in a different place, I have seen it myself.  I once pointed it out to two policemen, and they agreed.  I asked if they knew why, they said no, so I told them about Planet X coming, and they looked at me as if doubting my sanity.  I know about it, but I don't do anything abnormal or destructive.  Almost everyone is too dependent on a paycheck or a sale to do anything different, even if they know about it also.  We all just carry on normally anyway and hope that everyone else does also.  So, social chaos will not happen until the infrastructure fails and the supplies stop.  Regarding physical chaos, that is obviously ramping up, but displacements of the Sun and/or Moon by noticeable degrees is only causing wild weather so far.  The earthquakes,  volcanic eruptions, sinkholes, rogue ocean waves, red dust, etc are caused by PX, not Sun and Moon displacements, which are also caused by PX.

There are many, many reports of Sun and Moon dislocations in Zetatalk, plus discussions of why the media don't report it and what happens to whistleblowers.  Search for "Sun Moon tilt" or similar words in http://www.zetatalk.com/ .

_cj_:
hi jim -

for arguments sake - how much do you think the axial tilt would have to change before a general memeber of the public would notice the moon in a different position ?  lets say 15 or 20 degrees and that would only be if you had a keen eye

that would mean that your summer would be as hot as the sahara and your winter as cold as the north pole - neither has happened

dont get me wrong ....the earth does wobble around a bit ...i think the axial tilt changes something like 5 degrees of 50,000 years - but not something we would notice

and what force could move the earth which weighs 6 miliion million million million kg so quickly ?? - not gravity - its quite a weak force - maybe electromagnatism, but could you imagine ??? no not really

if you dont believe me then we will just have to agree to disagree - everyone is entitled to their opinion

regards

alex

noproblemo2:
Yet somewhere here I read we have already gone from 23.5 to 19.5 degrees, that's a big change to me. Maybe not to many though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version