Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Assorted Dream Topics from 2010 - Jan 2017  (Read 77813 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Assorted Dream Topics from 2010 - Jan 2017
« Reply #285 on: December 01, 2016, 07:59:04 AM »
Yowbarb Note:  I hadn't known it when I had the dream, yes there was some really bad weather... My dream seemed more like a huge abnormal weather event...
This was pretty bad...
The deadly tornadoes went on for about 3 days, on and off. States with tornado touchdowns: ALABAMA, FLORIDA, GEORGIA, LOUISIANA, MISSISSIPPI, SOUTH CAROLINA and TENNESSEE.

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
« Reply #286 on: December 01, 2016, 09:02:56 AM »
A personal experience: For last several months, most days, I put an energy shield around my neighborhood.  Last night: severe thunderstorm with some circulation and tornado watch in force, traveling at 50 mph with gusts of 80 mph, going straight through this part of town.  Actual result here: a bit of rain. -- Jim
i have myself worked with elementals and other shields but i don't know how to put out a large shield like you mention above.
Could you share how it's done?
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

Jimfarmer

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #287 on: December 01, 2016, 11:08:39 AM »
A personal experience: For last several months, most days, I put an energy shield around my neighborhood.  Last night: severe thunderstorm with some circulation and tornado watch in force, traveling at 50 mph with gusts of 80 mph, going straight through this part of town.  Actual result here: a bit of rain. -- Jim
i have myself worked with elementals and other shields but i don't know how to put out a large shield like you mention above.

Generally: visualization and confidence (from experience in energy healing, in my case).

Details:
*  Indoors sitting with spine straight and headrest support;  OR outdoors standing erect, barefoot on the grass if possible, and under the branches of a tree if possible.
*  Optional: Headphones playing meditative sounds - track of choice per experience.
*  Relax the mind and all muscles not required to maintain posture.  Chin level and eyes downcast - open or closed.
*  Extended breaths - somewhat slow, deep but not forced.
*  Get into meditative state as much as possible (4 Hz brainwave frequency dominant).
*  Think and feel gratitude to Mother Earth. Observe or visualize beautiful nature scenes if necessary.
*  Think and feel gratitude to the Sun.  Observe or remember pleasant experiences in the sunshine if necessary.
*  Select the volume of space that you want the shield to encompass.  (Surface area plus distance above and below.)
*  On inhalation, visualize a wide column of energy having gold and silver flecks coming over you
a)  up from deep in the Earth, for several breaths, and then
b)  down from the Sun, for several breaths.
*  On each exhalation, visualize the energy spreading out to fill the volume and especially reinforcing the boundary, making a soft shell containing a gel of energy.
*  Instruct the shell and its' contents act as a filter, allowing mild and beneficial weather and other phenomena to pass in and through, but blocking all destructive phenomena.
* Finish by thanking the Earth and the Sun.

Sometimes I also ask all flora and fauna in the volume to join me in sending energy from ourselves to the shell.  This energy has green and purple flecks.
Sometimes I also send energy from me and all flora and fauna in the volume down into the Earth.  Gaia appreciates that.
Sometimes I also direct energy from the Earth or the Sun into me and all flora and fauna in the volume.  They appreciate that.

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #288 on: December 02, 2016, 05:02:44 PM »
Had a snippet dream last night in which I heard someone say, "You should see the(ir) first aid kits!  You should see how big they are!".

Awoke and realized how tiny our first aid stash is.  I'm thinking blood-stopper, tourniquets, more disinfectant, more sterile micro-tools and probably lots more sterile gauze.  It's so easy to get lax in one area while busy in another.

ilinda - I like how your dreams seem to give specific advice... I will try to cultivate more dreams like that... sometimes upon going to sleep I ask for guidance...

Asking for guidance just before sleep is really GOOD idea, especially accompanied by strong feeling of intention.

I notice many of my snippet dreams seem to occur just before awakening, or they start the process of awakening.   Those snippets showing me eating something very slowly, clearly, and deliberately seem to occur any time, including before awakening.   

One of the funniest was the night after I had eaten a delicious sandwich:  home-baked bread slathered with "Vegannaise", and topped with fresh sliced tomatoes.  That night I dreamed a snippet where I saw my hand, holding the clearly visible Vegannaise jar, and tossing it into the trash! 

No deep thought needed for interpretation.  :-D))

ilinda, thanks for the reminder on the dream instructions... :)
That's cool about your vividly real "vegannaise" dream. I (know) it's not a food topic but O just looked up a vegenaise recipe...:)
These seem to be good ingredients to stock up on... seems like it would keep better than a lot of foods and would make so many things taste better. :)

http://elizabethpalmerkitchen.com/homemade-vegenaise/

Vegenaise, the classic vegan mayonnaise spread, is an easy and delicious substitution when you’re trying to cook healthier and smarter. Even the most health food averse won’t taste the difference. With countless uses, ranging from the expected mayo-Vegenaise swap to the unexpected uses in baked goods, soups, creamy pasta sauces, and beyond, Vegenaise has become an indispensable ingredient in my cooking. But at upwards of four dollars a jar, it made sense to figure out how to make it at home. It’s also not widely found everywhere, so this recipe comes in handy if you’re in a place that doesn’t sell it. The recipe below can easily be doubled, and it keeps as long as your soy milk would. Store in mason jars in your fridge.

Ingredients:

1/2 cup full-fat soy milk (unsweetened and non-flavored)
1/4 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1/4 teaspoon honey {or light organic agave or maple syrup if you are vegan}
1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
1/8 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1/2 cup grapeseed oil
1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Sea salt and black pepper to taste
Directions:

Place all the ingredients except the oil in a blender and blitz on high-speed until creamy and combined. With your blender on a low speed, slowly stream in the oil to emulsify the mixture. Scrape down the sides of your blender, mix again, and season to taste, adding more salt, pepper, lemon, or mustard as needed. If your mix comes out too thick, add a splash of water or almond milk. If it comes out too thin, add a bit more olive oil or grapeseed oil. It will thicken significantly as it chills in your fridge. Give the jar a good shake before you enjoy it.

Note: The soy milk seems to work best here, providing a thicker result than any other non-dairy milk.

Photo Credit: www.followyourheart.com
Because this is not a food topic, I'll reply to this "mayo/vegannaise" issue elsewhere.

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #289 on: December 02, 2016, 05:11:06 PM »

Generally: visualization and confidence (from experience in energy healing, in my case).

Details:
*  Indoors sitting with spine straight and headrest support;  OR outdoors standing erect, barefoot on the grass if possible, and under the branches of a tree if possible.
*  Optional: Headphones playing meditative sounds - track of choice per experience.
*  Relax the mind and all muscles not required to maintain posture.  Chin level and eyes downcast - open or closed.
*  Extended breaths - somewhat slow, deep but not forced.
*  Get into meditative state as much as possible (4 Hz brainwave frequency dominant).
*  Think and feel gratitude to Mother Earth. Observe or visualize beautiful nature scenes if necessary.
*  Think and feel gratitude to the Sun.  Observe or remember pleasant experiences in the sunshine if necessary.
*  Select the volume of space that you want the shield to encompass.  (Surface area plus distance above and below.)
*  On inhalation, visualize a wide column of energy having gold and silver flecks coming over you
a)  up from deep in the Earth, for several breaths, and then
b)  down from the Sun, for several breaths.
*  On each exhalation, visualize the energy spreading out to fill the volume and especially reinforcing the boundary, making a soft shell containing a gel of energy.
*  Instruct the shell and its' contents act as a filter, allowing mild and beneficial weather and other phenomena to pass in and through, but blocking all destructive phenomena.
* Finish by thanking the Earth and the Sun.

Sometimes I also ask all flora and fauna in the volume to join me in sending energy from ourselves to the shell.  This energy has green and purple flecks.
Sometimes I also send energy from me and all flora and fauna in the volume down into the Earth.  Gaia appreciates that.
Sometimes I also direct energy from the Earth or the Sun into me and all flora and fauna in the volume.  They appreciate that.
This is excellent, Jim.

Also, Tom Kenyon (tomkenyon.com, IIRC) has posted a number of articles which detail how one envisions manifesting a protective shell around a given radius one wants to protect.

What I like about your post, Jim, is that one need not envision something they might not be familiar with, such as KA or BA, or etheric body, etc.  But we all know what we mean by "Sun", Earth", "Gaia", etc.  I think I need to try your version while standing under my friend, Cedar, with whom I dialogue.

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #290 on: December 02, 2016, 05:30:38 PM »
Had a snippet dream last night in which I heard someone say, "You should see the(ir) first aid kits!  You should see how big they are!".

Awoke and realized how tiny our first aid stash is.  I'm thinking blood-stopper, tourniquets, more disinfectant, more sterile micro-tools and probably lots more sterile gauze.  It's so easy to get lax in one area while busy in another.

ilinda - I like how your dreams seem to give specific advice... I will try to cultivate more dreams like that... sometimes upon going to sleep I ask for guidance...
I forgot to mention that one thing I've been doing in recent years is, in addition to documenting my dreams in a dream log/journal, I also write how grateful I am for these dreams of guidance, and I usually write the word "grateful", or "gratitude" in huge capital letters, and at the same time I envelop myself in the actual feeling of gratitude.  I do think this helps. 

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #291 on: December 08, 2016, 10:50:16 PM »
ilinda- I really agree that must be helping. It's funny, the word grateful is one that has crossed my mind lately and a word I remind myself of...

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #292 on: December 13, 2016, 12:53:48 PM »
This is not about a dream, but about a happening.

I've mentioned several times prior about my conversations with Cedar, a tree-friend of mine.  Cedar is one of many cedars in an area which is mostly a sloping field, surrounded by mostly cedars, a few pines, and a few hardwoods along the lower end where the creekbank is.

One day several years ago, I was standing near Cedar and surveying a mowed path that loops through the field, when I was pondering that I was planning to cut down one other cedar, and I mumbled to myself,  "I think I'll cut that tree over there", when suddenly the message came through loud and clear:
Don't Cut That Tree--We're Friends--We Talk!   I was taken aback and laughed out loud, and decided right then and there not to cut that other tree, or any other tree around this area!

We have communicated several other times, and about a week ago when the temperature had approached zero deg. F, I was walking through the area and said out loud to Cedar and all the others, "Boy, it's soooo cold.  But I guess you guys don't feel the cold."

Suddenly I received the reply, "We feel it in a different way."

Then this morning as I walked the path near Cedar and friends, I decided to finally ask, "Some day, if and when it's appropriate, I want to know how you do feel the cold?"

Immediately I saw a picture in my mind.  It showed a tree, and surrounding the tree was something that reminded me of a "force field" like area, although the term "force field" wasn't used.  It reminded me of a commercial decades ago about the "Colgate Shield" of Colgate toothpaste.  The mental picture of the tree and the sort of diaphanous area surrounding the tree seemed to show how the trees can sense cold.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #293 on: December 13, 2016, 04:07:19 PM »
ilinda, that's awesome!! :)

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #294 on: December 14, 2016, 04:48:31 PM »
ilinda, that's awesome!! :)
As I walked past Cedar and friends this morning, I thanked them for the information.  I also told them how very beautiful they are and thanked them for producing oxygen and for being there/here.

Jimfarmer

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #295 on: December 14, 2016, 06:02:27 PM »
As I walked past Cedar and friends this morning, I thanked them for the information.  I also told them how very beautiful they are and thanked them for producing oxygen and for being there/here.

ilinda, can you ask the trees if they feel any apprehension about the future?  My trees did  some time ago, but not recently.

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #296 on: December 17, 2016, 02:16:06 PM »

ilinda, can you ask the trees if they feel any apprehension about the future?  My trees did  some time ago, but not recently.
Extremely interesting that you asked that!  Just this morning I finally got the nerve to bring up the subject of "TIME" as humans understand it.  I've been preparing myself to phrase it correctly, because I'm trying to eventually get to your question, but first have to understand how they understand "time".

So I started off by telling Cedar and friends that I'm trying to understand how you guys perceive what we humans call "time", and so my first question is, "do you have the same idea of "time" that we humans do?"  I got an immediately, "No, No, No, No, No".

Then I said that I understand you are probably more intelligent that we are so maybe you guys can ponder how we can discuss this issue of "time" and how you guys understand it, so that you can present it to me in such a way that I can understand how you guys perceive of "time".   So I won't ask amy more questions at this moment, but I will return at some point so we can talk more about this issue.  I thank you guys.

So there you have it so far.  I actually do feel they have a much broader understanding of the Universe than we humans do, so maybe they can figure out how to "step down" the information for this inquisitive human, in a way that I can understand it.

Once I (hopefully) understand their take on "time", then I can get to the nitty-gritty questions,  such as what kind of scenario do they see coming in the "near future" for this Earth, etc.

Hope this helps.  We must be on the same wavelength.

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #297 on: December 20, 2016, 03:57:48 PM »

Extremely interesting that you asked that!  Just this morning I finally got the nerve to bring up the subject of "TIME" as humans understand it.  I've been preparing myself to phrase it correctly, because I'm trying to eventually get to your question, but first have to understand how they understand "time".

So I started off by telling Cedar and friends that I'm trying to understand how you guys perceive what we humans call "time", and so my first question is, "do you have the same idea of "time" that we humans do?"  I got an immediately, "No, No, No, No, No".

Then I said that I understand you are probably more intelligent that we are so maybe you guys can ponder how we can discuss this issue of "time" and how you guys understand it, so that you can present it to me in such a way that I can understand how you guys perceive of "time".   So I won't ask amy more questions at this moment, but I will return at some point so we can talk more about this issue.  I thank you guys.

So there you have it so far.  I actually do feel they have a much broader understanding of the Universe than we humans do, so maybe they can figure out how to "step down" the information for this inquisitive human, in a way that I can understand it.

Once I (hopefully) understand their take on "time", then I can get to the nitty-gritty questions,  such as what kind of scenario do they see coming in the "near future" for this Earth, etc.

Hope this helps.  We must be on the same wavelength.
I did ask Cedar (and the others) about how they understand "Time" and if they can help me understand how they perceive the phenomenon.  The answer was:  "We cannot teach you.  You will have to learn it on your own. 

A few more questions:
 "Are you familiar with a phenomenon that humans call Planet X"?   Cedar:  "Absolutely."
"Will Planet X bring danger to our planet?  Cedar: "Understatement."
"Are you guys in danger when Planet X arrives?"  "Only some of us."

There were a few more questions, but my main question about the possibility of my learning how they perceive what we call "time" tells me I DO have to learn this on my own.  So I have a plan!

My plan arose out of two things:  my ability to communicate with some animals, some of the time, and an experience I read about by someone else.

Communicating with some animals, actually reading their thoughts has only happened for me when I can intertwine my heart space with theirs.  And it cannot be for a second or two.  Our two heart spaces must be enmeshed for some minutes, and then the information comes through.  So, I figure if it works for me with cats and goats, and a bird, then maybe it will work with Cedar. 

So I plan to climb high into Cedar in the spring when it warms a bit, and spend some time up there.  I have climbed many cedar trees on this farm so it will just be another adventure.

The other person's experience is that of "Tree Sitter" Julia Butterfly Hill.  Remember her?  She was the logging activist who lived in Luna, a huge old tree slated for destruction by some timber company, probably for shredding into toilet paper or junk mail.   Anyway, to prevent Luna from being logged, she lived in that tree on a platform--for two years!!!  In an interview she stated that she had a "spiritual experience" while living high in that tree, and I have to wonder what Luna communicated to her.

So, because of the above I plan to spend some time in Cedar in a few months and will see what develops.  Update to follow.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #298 on: December 20, 2016, 11:10:27 PM »
ilinda, I'm really looking forward to hearing more insight from Cedar
and from your animal friends too.
I do remember that gal who was up a tree. My heart is with those people.

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #299 on: December 22, 2016, 03:29:49 PM »
I asked Cedar again about the survival of Cedar and tree-friends in their sloping meadow, and was told that most of the trees in the area will survive.  I then asked, "what are the factors determining tree survival during Planet X chaos?", and received, "It's complicated...involves geography and more..."

While asking this last question, I happened to be staring at a very tall pine tree, and had the immediate thought that that one might not survive, but couldn't bring myself to ask.

Further, I plan to climb Cedar one or two times just for practice, and to find the most comfortable spot, as there are many branches.  Also plan to take camera for shots from ground, plus from "up there".  Update to follow.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW