Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Assorted Dream Topics from 2010 - Jan 2017  (Read 60942 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Assorted Dream Topics from 2010 - Jan 2017
« Reply #300 on: January 17, 2017, 08:37:49 AM »
ilinda thanks for sharing your experiences about Cedar.
I would consider that a good sign that trees would survive there...

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #301 on: January 27, 2017, 04:45:56 PM »
This is a strange dream indeed.

Last night I dreamed I was somewhere where I was in front of a keyboard that is/was pretty much like our computer keyboards, except this one had some blank keys or blank spots.  I was there and either Madonna was there, or she was the topic of conversation, but absent physically (I'm not sure which.)

Anyway, either I or someone was typing in certain letters into the blank spaces, the letters D E P O R T E D, and it apparently related to Madonna.  Anyway, as I watched the typing being repeated, each time having start anew, because there was not enough space, and so each time the typing would start farther to the left, and finally one time all the letters fit, and it did spell out "DEPORTED" and I knew it was about Madonna.

Can't recall more.  At least this is one dream unrelated to PX.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #302 on: January 28, 2017, 01:59:13 AM »
Interesting!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #303 on: January 28, 2017, 02:08:16 AM »
In my morning dream I was with a small group of people as we moved through spaces, it seemed sort of dark and the places were rundown. The group seemed kind. They seemed to know me and care about my survival, although I did not recognize them.
They were looking to score some food, get mainly food supplies.
I suppose we were scavenging.
The  2-3 people I was with went into something like a trailer and a very old African American woman was there. She was sort of leaning over to one side as if she was semi conscious, perhaps had a stroke. I approached her too and said I was there to help but she looked at me and said, "who are you?"  The old woman seemed to prefer the two younger people who were with me to help her. She knew them. I stepped outside for a time. The young women came out and said we got it, she gave it to us, etc. It was a large store of food.
Then we were in a larger area with some empty space, some tables and chairs. An older African American man was cooking pancakes. After i awoke I thought, oh he was probably the son of the old woman. At the time, in my dream, I thought maybe he was her husband. He was cheerfully cooking and seemed to have a spirit of giving. He called out, "pancakes, pancakes, come get your pancakes" and they certainly looked good. He seemed a bit sad more people weren't running up to receive the pancakes. There weren't a lot of people there. I didn't get any yet because I wanted my son to have some ... Then I was wandering around looking for my son (my adult son) but I got woke up. It was about 08:15 in the morning when I had to get up, and I was still thinking about my son. The dream seemed so real it stayed with me for awhile.
My son, who doesn't live with me and who is sick... I  texted him and he had a (not good) night's sleep and was sicker... but he said he would be OK...
Later in the day he called me and was worse but he made it to the urgent care and is OK.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #304 on: January 28, 2017, 04:35:48 PM »
This is not the first time you have dreamed of being in a group of people, plus wandering or wading through uncertain, vague, or unfamiliar territory.  There does seem to be a recurring theme to some of your dreams--have you noticed that?

Also, if I had been in your dream, I bet I'd have been glad to make the pancake cooker happy by eating a nice stack!

Doesn't it say to you that you will somehow find food, and that it will probably be with others?

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #305 on: January 29, 2017, 12:28:40 AM »
This is not the first time you have dreamed of being in a group of people, plus wandering or wading through uncertain, vague, or unfamiliar territory.  There does seem to be a recurring theme to some of your dreams--have you noticed that?

Also, if I had been in your dream, I bet I'd have been glad to make the pancake cooker happy by eating a nice stack!

Doesn't it say to you that you will somehow find food, and that it will probably be with others?

ilinda - I was also wanting to make the cook happy by grabbing a great wonderful stack of hotcakes. :) Was too intent on finding my son. At the time I thought  it would just take a few minutes to find him and let him know about the pancakes, but didn't find him and then of course woke up.
:)
Yes, indeed have had many dreams of  what seems to be the Aftertimes.  Often with strangers. Scavenging but seems like basic needs met.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #306 on: January 29, 2017, 12:31:00 AM »

RE the uncertain, unfamiliar territory well i imagine that's what it would look like after I bugged out, maybe only got partway to where I was going or even if I did get there, basically the buildings and the geography might be turned upside down... yes it would seem pretty confusing. Also, sometimes I am with family sometimes not...
I feel in the Aftertime there will often be people thrown together randomly and they will group together... some leaving a group, some staying. The mentality I encounter in my dreams is sheer necessity and no BS. The people are not arguing in a petty manner they are quietly, efficiently moving through areas to find things to help them survive and make makeshift shelters and sort of automatically share labor.
I know, human nature being what it is, there will be conflict and people who just make it impossible to want to be part of a group, but so far in my dreams it has been peaceful.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #307 on: January 29, 2017, 04:12:15 PM »

RE the uncertain, unfamiliar territory well i imagine that's what it would look like after I bugged out, maybe only got partway to where I was going or even if I did get there, basically the buildings and the geography might be turned upside down... yes it would seem pretty confusing. Also, sometimes I am with family sometimes not...
I feel in the Aftertime there will often be people thrown together randomly and they will group together... some leaving a group, some staying. The mentality I encounter in my dreams is sheer necessity and no BS. The people are not arguing in a petty manner they are quietly, efficiently moving through areas to find things to help them survive and make makeshift shelters and sort of automatically share labor.
I know, human nature being what it is, there will be conflict and people who just make it impossible to want to be part of a group, but so far in my dreams it has been peaceful.
In a situation where law and order is history, if there are no obvious food stores in a given area, the gun nuts will have moved on, saving their ammo for where it will "count", so it is easy to envision the very scenarios you describe.

In those situations, some food would no doubt be found, but it would be more like bits and pieces here and there, rather than buckets and drums of food just waiting to be picked up and hauled off.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #308 on: January 29, 2017, 10:54:23 PM »
No doubt there will not be huge stores of food just untouched. People will move onto these sites fast...

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!