Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Legitimate Pictures and Movies  (Read 128561 times)

Yowbarb

Re: Legitimate Pictures and Movies
« Reply #450 on: July 20, 2013, 06:06:32 PM »
Humm.......I would love to see mankind become more spiritually advanced, and I can see that many are doing so, including people I know.  But it is terribly discouraging to see how many people are so hurtful and do such terrible things to other people and to animals.  I get pretty discouraged about the state of mankind in general.

Off topic here, but:  It's not mankind in general, it's the Dark Cabal versus the rest.  The Cabal is being whittled away gradually, finally, so there is hope for, if not confidence in, conversion to service-to-others for the rest of us.  I recently finished reading a book that explains a lot about that topic: Your First Contact by Sheldon Nidle, 2000, ISBN 978-0-9665791-2-3.

Interesting posts, Jim...

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #451 on: July 20, 2013, 07:24:06 PM »
Thanks Jim, I will check out that book, sounds like an interesting read.

Yowbarb

« Reply #452 on: August 13, 2013, 05:00:32 PM »
These are stills from The00skyview's latest video, which they released on Aug 11th. I captured these, tonight.
- Yowbarb
..............................................................................................

(My post from the 11th.) https://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=4885.msg73403#msg73403
Re: OOSkyview Predicts PX Visible in USA in June 2013
« Reply #12 on: Today at 11:49:25 AM »

- Yowbarb   
Yowbarb Note 13 Aug: Marshall had said he determined PX (KBO) is near Neptune, in his July 28 video,
Planet X System Observations and Orbital Analysis
ISON AND THE CYCLICAL CHANGE AHEAD 

http://youtu.be/NPo2LFaKEKQ

Aug 11 2013  The00skyview·24 videos

Jimfarmer

« Reply #453 on: April 20, 2014, 09:23:35 AM »
Last evening I saw a video taken by a local resident that included a clear image of Nibiru.  That was in a meeting of the "Charlotte, NC Chemtrail Awareness" Meetup group.  The organizer had taken a time-lapse video of chemtrails over Charlotte that morning (I think he said it was).  In one segment, the Sun appeared as a large white fuzzy circle in the lower right portion of the screen, and a small circle of unevenly colored light red appeared to the upper left of the Sun.  At one point in the sequence, the image of the Sun flickered - apparently something had passed between the camera and the Sun -  but the image of the spot did not flicker.  It was therefore not a lens flare.  I had been watching carefully for flares and Nibiru, and I did see a lens flare in the preview of another video that was also on the screen.  We discussed what the red spot might have been; two fellows suggested some things, which I rebutted.  When finally one of them asked what it was, I said "Nibiru", and he threw up his hands and shook his head.  He said "Then it should be visible by eye, and I have never seen it".  The reason why Nibiru is visible sometimes and sometimes not is that, at its' current distance from the Earth, it being visible naked-eye depends on the position of its' moon swirls in relation to the Earth and the Sun.  They move around in response to changing magnetic fields and solar winds.  Besides, if that gentleman rejects the concept of Nibiru out-of-hand, he would not notice it when it was present, and/or he would not acknowledge it if he did notice a strange spot in the scene.

The videographer has posted some videos on Youtube.  One title is "02/22/14 Chemtrail Time-Lapse (CharlotteSkyline)"  and  the URL is  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihAr2bytsz4 .  But that might not be the same one; the date does not match if I remember his comment correctly.

I will follow this case up and provide further information or images as might be possible.  But, today is Easter Sunday, and my computer does not have audio, so I can't do much today.  If someone wants to start checking independently, the Internet sites for the Chemtrail group are www.NCChemtrailAwareness.com  and  www.meetup.com/CharlotteChemtrailAwareness .

Marshall:  Can you pick up the video from Youtube if it is there?   Or perhaps the videographer would send his file to you if you request it directly.  The gentleman's name is Jerry Leonard.  I don't know the copyright situation at this point.

Yowbarb

« Reply #454 on: April 20, 2014, 11:32:55 AM »
Jim Farmer thanks for your very interesting post. In case Marshall should miss your post I will email him about it now
and send him the links to your post and to the Chemtrail group.

Happy Easter,
Barb Townsend

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #455 on: April 20, 2014, 12:09:54 PM »
Jimfarmer:  I find it so interesting how people are so quick to go into denial.  Most of mankind have lost their spiritual side, which I personally believe is imperative for a person to come into awareness.  Now days, everyone wants "scientific proof" so to speak, if they cannot see it with the naked eye, they will not believe it.  Unfortunately, by then it may be too late for them to do anything about it but retreat into fear.

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #456 on: April 20, 2014, 12:31:13 PM »
Hi Jim:

In terms of the effects of Chemtrails on sky viewing, this video, is  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihAr2bytsz4, is the best smoking gun I've seen yet. I downloaded it and it's a fair use issue so I'll be sure to use it. As to the object, I need hard link and time in the file. Please advise.

Marshall

Last evening I saw a video taken by a local resident that included a clear image of Nibiru.  That was in a meeting of the "Charlotte, NC Chemtrail Awareness" Meetup group.  The organizer had taken a time-lapse video of chemtrails over Charlotte that morning (I think he said it was).  In one segment, the Sun appeared as a large white fuzzy circle in the lower right portion of the screen, and a small circle of unevenly colored light red appeared to the upper left of the Sun.  At one point in the sequence, the image of the Sun flickered - apparently something had passed between the camera and the Sun -  but the image of the spot did not flicker.  It was therefore not a lens flare.  I had been watching carefully for flares and Nibiru, and I did see a lens flare in the preview of another video that was also on the screen.  We discussed what the red spot might have been; two fellows suggested some things, which I rebutted.  When finally one of them asked what it was, I said "Nibiru", and he threw up his hands and shook his head.  He said "Then it should be visible by eye, and I have never seen it".  The reason why Nibiru is visible sometimes and sometimes not is that, at its' current distance from the Earth, it being visible naked-eye depends on the position of its' moon swirls in relation to the Earth and the Sun.  They move around in response to changing magnetic fields and solar winds.  Besides, if that gentleman rejects the concept of Nibiru out-of-hand, he would not notice it when it was present, and/or he would not acknowledge it if he did notice a strange spot in the scene.

The videographer has posted some videos on Youtube.  One title is "02/22/14 Chemtrail Time-Lapse (CharlotteSkyline)"  and  the URL is  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihAr2bytsz4 .  But that might not be the same one; the date does not match if I remember his comment correctly.

I will follow this case up and provide further information or images as might be possible.  But, today is Easter Sunday, and my computer does not have audio, so I can't do much today.  If someone wants to start checking independently, the Internet sites for the Chemtrail group are www.NCChemtrailAwareness.com  and  www.meetup.com/CharlotteChemtrailAwareness .

Marshall:  Can you pick up the video from Youtube if it is there?   Or perhaps the videographer would send his file to you if you request it directly.  The gentleman's name is Jerry Leonard.  I don't know the copyright situation at this point.

Jimfarmer

« Reply #457 on: April 20, 2014, 06:53:02 PM »
In terms of the effects of Chemtrails on sky viewing, this video, is  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihAr2bytsz4, is the best smoking gun I've seen yet. I downloaded it and it's a fair use issue so I'll be sure to use it. As to the object, I need hard link and time in the file. Please advise.

Msg received.  I'll get back to you tomorrow if possible.

Jimfarmer

« Reply #458 on: April 22, 2014, 09:05:51 AM »

Msg received.  I'll get back to you tomorrow if possible.

The videographer has not replied to my questions.  He has perhaps 50 time-lapse videos on Youtube.  The one mentioned above is not the one that I saw at the Chemtrail meetup on Saturday.  That one is even better than the one referenced above.  I spent some time looking at some of the videos but did not see the one that we viewed in the meeting.

By "hard link", do you mean a URL outside of Youtube?

In the video referenced above, the red dot appears at time 0:28 and disappears at  0:51.

A better video from the same person is "02/23/14 Chemtrail Time-Lapse Charlotte Skyline (Sunrise)"  at  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZvwEjJXJlY .  In that one, the red dot first appears at 0:18.  Chemtrails cover the red dot at 0:25  0:44  0:57  1:08  1:11  1:18  1:43  2:09  2:16  2:37  2:28,  and it disappears behind cloud cover at 2:58.  A white circle also appears at 0:18 and disappears at 0:24.

I will continue trying to find the video that was shown at the Meetup.  It is even better.

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #459 on: April 22, 2014, 09:59:20 AM »
Jim: The chemtrails clearly obscure the visible red object as they pass over it.  I need to know if the fellow who shot this saw the red object with his own eyes.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW