Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Daniels Timeline - Prophecy  (Read 8206 times)

trueblue2k2

Re: Daniels Timeline - Prophecy
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2010, 01:09:12 AM »
Hey, it's the 11th and we haven't tipped yet...
Bill,
In that general theme, there will be a contingent of people across the globe who will be praying/meditating for a positive outcome/transition of the world this evening at 11:11 p.m. eastern US time for eleven minutes.  (my position:  can't hurt, could help)

I believe it is efforts like this that throw all predictions off.  And it is sites like this that fulfill the requirement of not coming like a thief in the night.

y2k12----If we truly are in the tribulation, second year, there is nothing biblical that indicates we cannot mitigate the circumstances through prayer/positive thought, correct?

I believe that you can certainly mitigate your personal/family circumstances through prayer/positive thought and action.  Beyond that it becomes less certain, although still possible in helping other individuals.  Revelation is likely going to play out as such since it involves major events, and God knows the players very well.

After starting this thread, there seemed to be little interest at first; and although it got a lot of hits, there were no replies.  Now it seems that there was a delayed response involved.  It could be that there was a shock factor involved with those impressed with the truth of it.

I feel that knowledge, knowing the actual truth, is always a positive thing; but sometimes it is difficult to bear.  It is no small thing to contemplate that we are now in the Tribulation, the final seven years.  We all knew these were the last days, but that concept is rather vague with regard to real time. 

If that is the case, it is quite normal that it will take the individual some time to work through to an acceptance of the situation.  It is a process to deal with any kind of grieving over a loss.  Just ask me how I know that 8~)  The loss can be over future plans and expectations lost, or over having to face more hardship than previously thought.  The beginning of Tribulation is said to mark the end of prosperity.  Many are already grieving the tribulation of lost jobs and mortgages. 

Perhaps you could stop worrying that you are worried, and give yourself a break.  Just try to understand that it is normal to have to "work" through the process (and it is real mental work, by the way).  There are some five stages in reaching acceptance of a difficult situation.  It starts with denial, then anger, bargaining, depression, and finally acceptance.  There may be other slightly different versions of this same process.

It's so true that life is what happens while you had something else planned.  The positive side is that you likely have some time now to prepare for what is ahead.  That is a good circumstance for you to be in.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW