Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: religion and holidays  (Read 2405 times)

_cj_

religion and holidays
« on: September 07, 2010, 10:27:16 PM »
i saw this article on space weather.com

Soon, Muslims around the world will observe Eid al-Fitr, a major holiday marking the end of Ramadan fasting. The start-time of Eid al-Fitr depends sensitively on the lunar phase--i.e., when the first crescent of the next cycle is sighted on Sept. 9th. Coincidentally, that same crescent will mark the beginning of Tishrei, the first month of the Hebrew calendar, and Jews will be celebrating their New Year (Rosh Hashanah). Seldom are so many eyes watching the Moon.

just another pointer that most western religions came from the same place - its just some historical figure interpretting things slightly differently

how many wars have been fought, because one group thinks that their interpretation is correct

its a bit sad really

sorry to start the morning off on a pessimistic note

Regards,

alex

Lori

Re: religion and holidays
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2010, 05:17:28 AM »
Hi Alex,

There is a whole lot more happening this week then just this.  This week really is creeping me out.  See the post in Prophesy under Prophesy happening.

I had a bit of of a revelation myself this morning.  It all seemed to come together.

Lori :o ???

Terigaddy

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2010, 06:35:00 PM »
Yes, Islam, Judaism, and Christianity all came from Abraham and his religion.  3 "sons" from the same father who took their father's ideas and made it their own.

Or, as I refer to them "the 3 bastards of Abraham".

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2011, 10:48:53 AM »
this isn't 100 percent related to what is talked about here but gotta put this somewhere. :)
I always wondered what was under the Dome of the Rock. So, here is a picture of what is.......
http://www.biblestudying.net/temple_dome_rock.html
And remember. The DOME portion was transported from the Ancient complex in Baelbeck to the Temple Mount.......

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW