Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: CAUTION: Religious Content explaining 'Signs in the Heavens'  (Read 2914 times)

ASEEKERTOO

CAUTION: Religious Content explaining 'Signs in the Heavens'
« on: December 18, 2010, 12:05:46 AM »
Here is a PDF file which appears to sum up some 'mystery' verses in the Bible. I have not read the entire
PDF file but just from what I have seen is enough to post it. Very interesting information.
Just remember that Genesis does say that God would use the Heavens as 'Signs' to us.
Sorry, but I couldn't even begin to explain all this stuff and do it justice, lol.
Make of the info what you will. Peace All.....
http://christian2018.files.wordpress.com/2010/05/signs_2010v10.pdf
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 08:10:42 AM by ASEEKERTOO »

noproblemo2

Re: CAUTION: Religious Content explaining 'Signs in the Heavens'
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2010, 05:41:10 AM »
Thanks for the link, will take a bit but will read through it today during our rainy weather here.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW