Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Should All Hell Break Loose I Invite You All To Come To Central PA  (Read 8391 times)

neoslim

Hi everyone,
     This has been something I have been pondering for a while now. I know it sounds sort of ego of me to tell you all to come to my state when disaster strikes but after carefully weighing the options and looking taking into account all the factors, I have come to the confident conclusion that if and when all hell breaks loose in this country, central Pennsylvania will be one of the best survival spots in the country.

If you're familiar with the state you will know that there are two main cities: Philadelphia to the southeast, and Pittsburgh to the southwest. In a time of chaos I would rather be in Pittsburgh than Philadelphia. I do happen to live about a half hour outside of Philly and can tell you that if and when disaster strikes I will be heading northwest to central PA. You may think wonder that if I have central PA in my head as a survival destination then wouldn't everyone else? Well I don't think most people are thinking about this, and history has shown that when disasters strike communities, the people living in these communities are reluctant to leave because they have an emotional attachment to their home and neighborhood. People also have a hard time leaving because when disaster strikes, most people will be caught unaware and will simply not know what to do, and will be so overwhelmed by whatever is going on that they will be literally frozen in fear and not be able to make any kind of judgements. This is why I don't think any of us have to worry about a mass migration of people coming into central PA.  continued-

neoslim

Re: Should All Hell Break Loose I Invite You All To Come To Central PA
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 08:07:26 AM »
This is also why I think it is important for all of us to establish a predetermined place of refuge, so if and when disaster strikes we won't have to worry about where we are going. Should you decide to come to central PA if you find yourself in Allentown or the Lehigh Valley area then you are too far east. Allentown and that whole area are prone to flooding. Here are just a few good reasons why I think central Pennsylvania will make a great refuge for those trying to survive whatever disaster befalls us:

1. It is not an area prone to earthquake activity.
2. There are many high points in central PA and thus flooding will not be a major concern.
3. It is not an area that is familiar with hurricanes, and who knows if it ever has directly experienced one.
4. Unlike many areas in central USA, Pennsylvania which is not considered central USA but still has the makeup of a plain state in a lot of parts (most of it is cow country) is not a state which experiences that many tornadoes, in fact, tornadoes are a bit of a rarity in our state.
5. It has low density populations, so civil unrest and rioting will not be much of a factor.
6. Great land for farming!

Susan I notice you are from Baja, an area which I believe will experience very bad earthquake activity. I am certainly not telling you what to do or where to go but I am curious if you are worried about that? Again, many of you may have already picked your survival destination spot, but I strongly suggest coming to central Pennsylvania. It is fertile land and far from high population centers. If you can, then come.
God Bless!

noproblemo2

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 08:44:18 AM »
neoslim, yes I am aware of the dangers of my locale, there are however circumstances for our being here, dh has already had 3 mini-strokes and has permanent balance issues as well as other issues, my thoughts are when this gets worse, yes we have had numerous daily quakes since the Easter one, then I will load us up and head for the mainland mountains, will be our best hope. I keep the RV fully loaded and ready to roll at all times. I do thank you for your offer and if things were to change perhaps that would be a wise choice for me.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2011, 12:07:24 PM »
Hi Neoslim,
"a few good reasons why I think central Pennsylvania will make a great refuge for those trying to survive whatever disaster befalls us:"

Yes, central PA should be better than most other locations in eastern USA.  Two reservations I have, tho are:
1) Many population centers within driving distance of two tankfulls of gasoline, i.e, about 500 miles.
2) Latitude of about 45 degrees North after the pole shift.  See http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php/topic,1425.msg16889/topicseen.html#msg16889 .

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2011, 12:13:32 PM »
Slim, that's not a bad place to go! I like the Allegheny Nat'l Forest area. Like you, I don't think many 'city people' will attempt to survive in that area. It has shortcomings, as stated, but it offers a lot.  ed

augonit

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2011, 02:14:19 PM »
My brother lives in PA and it is way too windy and cold where he lives.  My plan is 1) stay in my area, and if need to, 2) head to WV.  I will hide in the mountains quite easily there.

neoslim

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2011, 07:50:12 AM »
Augonit West Virginia is also a good place. Jim all I have heard about the pole shift is that the north pole will end up where present day Mongolia is, which would place the south pole somewhere off the coast of Chile, though I could be mistaken. According to GMS (Gordon Michael Scallion), the poles will shift in that direction and our climate will in fact get much warmer, putting the mid-atlantic area into a normal state of 70 to 79 degrees. The farther south you go the hotter it will get with the normal temperatures beginning to settle in the 90's and even above 100. To put it into persepective, the future climate of new england will be like that of georgia and the carolinas, where georgia and the carolinas will have the climate of the caribbean. I am basing all of this off of Gordon's predictions as well as his future map of the world. Scientists today are saying and have been saying for a couple years now that the poles have already begun to shift, however, they are shifting at such a slow rate that we on Earth are unaware of it. I do believe there will be a sudden shift and that will definitely have catastrophic effects on the Earth.

If any of you have not yet seen Gordon Michael Scallion's "Future Map of the World" please do so, it is very eye opening if it is true.

Hammerhead

• Lifetime
  • Prolific Member
  • Don't be an ostrich
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2011, 11:50:56 AM »
My extended family is from Potter County. That is where I'm headed, no doubt about it. It is a bit north of Central PA, but it will do just fine. The locals call it "God's Country" for good reason.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2011, 02:11:42 PM »
"I have heard about the pole shift is that the north pole will end up where present day Mongolia is"

Could you provide a link or other reference to that?  The Zetas claim that the new new North Pole will be a short distance east of the eastern tip of Brazil.   Search for "North Pole Brazil" at   http://www.zetatalk.com/ .

Perhaps the Mongolian position is an extrapolation of the present movement of the pole, before the pole shift, or without taking the sudden and extreme pole shift into account.  Are the Mongolian position for the North Pole and the position of the South Pole off of the coast of Chile current antipodes?  (I don't have a globe available to look at the moment.)

Thanks.

neoslim

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2011, 11:59:32 AM »
"I have heard about the pole shift is that the north pole will end up where present day Mongolia is"

Could you provide a link or other reference to that?  The Zetas claim that the new new North Pole will be a short distance east of the eastern tip of Brazil.   Search for "North Pole Brazil" at   http://www.zetatalk.com/ .

Perhaps the Mongolian position is an extrapolation of the present movement of the pole, before the pole shift, or without taking the sudden and extreme pole shift into account.  Are the Mongolian position for the North Pole and the position of the South Pole off of the coast of Chile current antipodes?  (I don't have a globe available to look at the moment.)

Thanks.

Jim I don't have any link to provide you with, however if you subscribe to Gordon Michael Stallion you will find out about it there. GMS has been receiving visions since 1979, and in the past few years he came up with a future map of the world based on over 20 years of Earth change visions. He lists Mongolia in the future as the new north pole. Although he does not state where the south pole will be, since according to him Mongolia will be the new north pole I would assume that the south pole would be somewhere off the coast of Chile.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2011, 05:16:52 PM »
"I don't have any link to provide you with, however if you subscribe to Gordon Michael Stallion you will find out about it there."

From http://plantosurvive2012.com/tag/gordon/ :
"www.timeline2012.net New equator after Earth’s pole shift in 2012. This is based on data which indicates the pole shift could be as much as 40 degrees, placing the new North Pole in upper Mongolia."

So, perhaps Scallion's Internet site picked up that figure from www.timeline2012.net, which is run by Ivan "Evon" Stein.  Stein does not channel.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 05:19:46 PM by Jimfarmer »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2012, 07:01:52 AM »
Hi everyone,
     This has been something I have been pondering for a while now. I know it sounds sort of ego of me to tell you all to come to my state when disaster strikes but after carefully weighing the options and looking taking into account all the factors, I have come to the confident conclusion that if and when all hell breaks loose in this country, central Pennsylvania will be one of the best survival spots in the country.

If you're familiar with the state you will know that there are two main cities: Philadelphia to the southeast, and Pittsburgh to the southwest. In a time of chaos I would rather be in Pittsburgh than Philadelphia. I do happen to live about a half hour outside of Philly and can tell you that if and when disaster strikes I will be heading northwest to central PA. You may think wonder that if I have central PA in my head as a survival destination then wouldn't everyone else? Well I don't think most people are thinking about this, and history has shown that when disasters strike communities, the people living in these communities are reluctant to leave because they have an emotional attachment to their home and neighborhood. People also have a hard time leaving because when disaster strikes, most people will be caught unaware and will simply not know what to do, and will be so overwhelmed by whatever is going on that they will be literally frozen in fear and not be able to make any kind of judgements. This is why I don't think any of us have to worry about a mass migration of people coming into central PA.  continued-

Thanks for your post and your ideas. All H---didn't break out yet, but I have felt for awhile, PA would be a good location.
Blessings,
Barb Townsend

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2012, 04:04:54 PM »
I don't mean to be a wet blanket here, but I'm not sure I would want to be anywhere east of the Mississippi...  Central PA sounds like a good place, and better than some, but it will still be vulnerable to mass exodus from the cities and nuclear plants melting down with all of that radiation blowing eastward...  It will be tough for anyone to get west of the MS, but if you can, that would best.

I know, there is no such thing as a best case scenario, and I am certainly not in one as I write.  However, it doesn't hurt to have an alternate plan on getting out of there...  You may even have to go North around the Great Lakes if the New Madrid splits open...  Just some thoughts to consider...

Very magnanimous for you to offer and there are strength in numbers...  Best wishes.  JKB
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2012, 04:55:04 AM »
My extended family is from Potter County. That is where I'm headed, no doubt about it. It is a bit north of Central PA, but it will do just fine. The locals call it "God's Country" for good reason.
I don't mean to be a wet blanket here, but I'm not sure I would want to be anywhere east of the Mississippi...  Central PA sounds like a good place, and better than some, but it will still be vulnerable to mass exodus from the cities and nuclear plants melting down with all of that radiation blowing eastward...  It will be tough for anyone to get west of the MS, but if you can, that would best.

I know, there is no such thing as a best case scenario, and I am certainly not in one as I write.  However, it doesn't hurt to have an alternate plan on getting out of there...  You may even have to go North around the Great Lakes if the New Madrid splits open...  Just some thoughts to consider...

Very magnanimous for you to offer and there are strength in numbers...  Best wishes.  JKB

I know where I will be is in Potter County, PA.  Mostly due to default becuse of my current location NW of Philadelphia (and a hunting cabin location that is ours), but I too feel it will be just about as good as it gets for many reasons.  Yes, there are nuclear power plants (but mostly east of that location), and yes there will be an influx of people, but I don't think most people realize how big of a state PA is (unless you have lived here, ofcourse) and how much good open land therIe is with many people still living in farming communities.  If anyone would be able to be a role model for how to live off the land for the influx of the city folk who need help in how to survive, it is certainly the Amish who do have rather large communities in central PA as well.  So, I too, vote for central or northern PA, and feel a lot of folks would be safe here.  As least as safe as one can be, depending on the circumstances of course.  Perhaps west of the Mississippi would be a bit better, but I guess only time will tell.  Thanks for your thoughts JKB, always appreciated of course!
Mary

planetxseeker

• Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2013, 11:11:59 AM »
Certainly have no problem with central PA as a destination, but I think people need to find a place within 500 miles of their current location as their destination (which for me PA is too far). For me here in Memphis, I could either head east or west to mountains. I'll probably head east where family has significant farming land in the elevated areas NE of Nashville. I think everyone should have a plan A and plan B destination so that when the pooh hits the fan, you don't have to plan for it then, you've already made that decision and while people in general panic, you can calmly get in your vehicle and head towards safety.........
"Is there any point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
     "To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
     "The dog did nothing in the night-time."
     "That was the curious incident," remarked Sherlock Holmes.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW