Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Should All Hell Break Loose I Invite You All To Come To Central PA  (Read 7618 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Should All Hell Break Loose I Invite You All To Come To Central PA
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2013, 07:43:10 AM »
Certainly have no problem with central PA as a destination, but I think people need to find a place within 500 miles of their current location as their destination (which for me PA is too far). For me here in Memphis, I could either head east or west to mountains. I'll probably head east where family has significant farming land in the elevated areas NE of Nashville. I think everyone should have a plan A and plan B destination so that when the pooh hits the fan, you don't have to plan for it then, you've already made that decision and while people in general panic, you can calmly get in your vehicle and head towards safety.........

Planetxseeker, it sounds like you have a good general area to go to and a plan,
Best of Luck with all of it,  :)
Yowbarb

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...