Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Ham Radio Events - 2017  (Read 2041 times)

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Ham Radio Events - 2017
« on: May 11, 2017, 10:57:00 AM »
As Marshall has often said in his recent podcasts one of the most needed 'survival skills" is the ability to communicate when the power goes out and everything else fails..

The largest HAM radio gathering on the planet is taking place next weekend:

"Hamvention.org"

Everything you could ever want to experience in terms of prepping supplies, emergency communications, equipment etc. will be on display next weekend. Also three days of seminars and workshops is something that you won't find anywhere else.

I encourage everyone to find your local HAM gathering , get licensed and get some basic gear to communicate, I have the feeling we are going to need it "sooner than later" ..

Max.
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Ham Radio Events - 2017
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 11:52:48 AM »
The largest Ham Radio event on the planet kicks of this Friday! Loads of seminars, workshops, displays and equipment on Emergency Communications (EMCOMM), Solar Power, Preparedness ,etc..  ;)

https://hamvention.org/

The Dayton Hamvention is here!  I am excited and ready to go!  A lot of volunteer hours have gone into this year’s Dayton Hamvention.  We have continued to make major improvements to create a 5-Star World Class event.  I would like to personally welcome everyone who is attending, and those of you who cannot attend but are here in spirit.  Thank you to everyone who continues to support us, it is because of you we take great pride in presenting this years Dayton Hamvention.

Cheers and 73,

Jack Gerbs – WB8SCT
General Chairman

See you there!
Max.
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW