Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Haunts and Unusual Sightings./The Tombs Opened/The Veil was opened.  (Read 2917 times)

Lori

This is a link to spooky sightings and possible alien/angelic intervention.  At the resurrection many of the formally dead where seen walking the streets.  As we get close to the possible event I think the sightings will increase as the veil is once again opened.

Matthew 27:50-53
50And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice, and yielded up His spirit.

51And behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth shook and the rocks were split.

52The tombs were opened, and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised;

53and coming out of the tombs after His resurrection they entered the holy city and appeared to many.

First up.  Last Sunday I was sitting in my room with my husband when suddenly there was a strange flash that came into the living room and our lights flashed and something hit our front door.  My dogs where chasing it and barking like mad.  We have seen many things in our house over the years but they seem to be increasing.  This really got our attention. It was  very strange.
 ??? :o

Ericpittenger

Re: Haunts and Unusual Sightings./The Tombs Opened/The Veil was opened.
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2010, 09:25:30 PM »
Last Sunday I was sitting in my room with my husband when suddenly there was a strange flash that came into the living room and our lights flashed and something hit our front door.  My dogs where chasing it and barking like mad.  We have seen many things in our house over the years but they seem to be increasing.  This really got our attention. It was  very strange.

That sounds exactly like some descriptions I've read of ball lightning.  Here's some info:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ball_lightning

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Haunts and Unusual Sightings./The Tombs Opened/The Veil was opened.
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2010, 05:09:46 PM »
This is a link to spooky sightings and possible alien/angelic intervention.  At the resurrection many of the formally dead where seen walking the streets.  As we get close to the possible event I think the sightings will increase as the veil is once again opened.

Matthew 27:50-53
50And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice, and yielded up His spirit.

51And behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth shook and the rocks were split.

52The tombs were opened, and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised;

53and coming out of the tombs after His resurrection they entered the holy city and appeared to many.

First up.  Last Sunday I was sitting in my room with my husband when suddenly there was a strange flash that came into the living room and our lights flashed and something hit our front door.  My dogs where chasing it and barking like mad.  We have seen many things in our house over the years but they seem to be increasing.  This really got our attention. It was  very strange.

Lori what was the link to what you were discussing?
I have also had a lot of things happen (extraterrestrial possibly and separately some paranormal events.) Not so much in recent years: Except just lately seems like some spirits around they don't seem bad...
All The Best,
Barb

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

Buying radio technology you need but do not understand is a big impediment to creating an affordable consumer (CB/SSB CB/FRS/GMRS) and amateur (MF/HF/VHF/UHF) two-way radio survival network. Learn more...