Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Are there tablets to use for long-term water storage?  (Read 6831 times)

Steve_T

Are there tablets to use for long-term water storage?
« on: January 16, 2011, 04:17:27 PM »
Didn't know where else to post this, so if it needs to be moved I'm sorry.

Water is quickly becoming an obsession of mine. I've been systematically storing water in any clear polycarbonate containers I can find. I just recently found 75 55-gallon food-grade plastic barrels I want to use for water. I read somewhere that if I use some 'tablets' or other, that the water could keep for 4-5 years. Any ideas?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 05:00:12 PM by Steve_T »

augonit

Re: Are there tablets to use for long-term water storage?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2011, 05:37:47 PM »
Do you mean water purification tablets?

Dania22

Yowbarb

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2011, 08:06:31 AM »
Didn't know where else to post this, so if it needs to be moved I'm sorry.

Water is quickly becoming an obsession of mine. I've been systematically storing water in any clear polycarbonate containers I can find. I just recently found 75 55-gallon food-grade plastic barrels I want to use for water. I read somewhere that if I use some 'tablets' or other, that the water could keep for 4-5 years. Any ideas?

Hi Steve it's Ok to post this here.
I found some products for water purification on amazon and posted them, below topic.
http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php/topic,1409.0.html
We have a Topic which Marshall started, where members can post suggestions on products and books available on amazon, following a
certain format, we can post the suggestions. Then he chooses the ones to post on the amazon store...
Meanwhile here is what I found so far, and posted in that Topic.
- Yowbarb
================================================================================
55 Gallon Water Preserver Concentrate 5 Year Emergency Disaster Preparedness, Survival Kits, Emergency Water Storage, Earthquake, Hurricane, Safety
by SurvivalKitsOnline
FBA Fulfilled By Amazon
ASIN: B0010OI5WK
Sold by SurvivalKitsOnline and Fulfilled by Amazon.
FBA qualifies for free super savings shipping.

Steve_T

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2011, 12:51:20 PM »
UPDATE:

I found this and thought I'd share it. Best price and realistic shipping rate.

http://cgi.ebay.com/55-Gallon-Water-Preserver-Water-Storage-Containers-/360340257085?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item53e5f3f93d

Yowbarb

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2011, 11:18:17 AM »
UPDATE:

I found this and thought I'd share it. Best price and realistic shipping rate.

http://cgi.ebay.com/55-Gallon-Water-Preserver-Water-Storage-Containers-/360340257085?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item53e5f3f93d

Steve, not sure how this compares... just saw this on Amazon,
The fact it has iodine might be a good thing withincoming radiation...
Yowbarb

IMAGE: Available on amazon, POLAR PURE Water disinfectant with Iodine crystals...

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW