Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Chickens  (Read 32023 times)

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Chickens
« Reply #135 on: August 25, 2019, 02:29:39 PM »
And don't you think a little knowledge from first-hand experience is sometimes more useful than a lot of 2nd-hand learning (i.e. reading blogs like this - ha ha!)?

Though I must admit that I've learned so much from other people's books, articles and films.  Permaculture especially, with all of its decentralized variety of species and cultivars still available on-line, might never have come into being to the extent that it has without the Web (am thinking about that tediously long list of suppliers that I posted a while back...  :)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Chickens
« Reply #136 on: August 26, 2019, 07:11:39 PM »
Absolutely.  Access to the internet has changed about everything!  We can all remember, pre-internet, how long hard we labored searching for, then maybe finding, the information we were looking for, and it was often incomplete.  But now....well, the online crowd knows how easily we can find information, and how easily we can scrutinize it to determine if it's what we need, if it's accurate, etc. 

Just from PXTH, I've learned so much!

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW