Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: FUKUSHIMA, other LEAKS of NUCLEAR WASTE! Merging Topics  (Read 54869 times)

Montanabarb

• Members
  • Prolific Member
FUKUSHIMA, other LEAKS of NUCLEAR WASTE! Merging Topics
« on: March 12, 2011, 09:07:17 AM »
I wasn't sure where to post this. Has anyone started a thread for this splinter off the Earthquake category?

Two nuclear power plants are now in jeopardy. The entire containment building for one of them blew up and disintegrated. The cores are heating up, and radiation is increasing.  Here's what we have to worry about.

http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/438/fallout.jpg

There goes all our Pacific crab, halibut, salmon and most other cold water seafood. Well, at least maybe, the Japanese will stop setting 35- mile-long drift nets and killing dolphins and whales. 

UPDATE!  This very same map, issued by the United States Nuclear Regulatory Commission--USNRC.) gives us (in the yellow zone) only 48 hours from the reactor melt-down. Two days instead of ten?  Big difference.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 09:52:57 AM by Montanabarb »

noproblemo2

Re: FUKUSHIMA, other LEAKS of NUCLEAR WASTE! Merging Topics
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011, 09:19:52 AM »
EGADS !!!!!!!!!! We are in for some trouble.... Hoping for the best for sure.

Montanabarb

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2011, 10:00:33 AM »
I wasn't sure where to post this. Has anyone started a thread for this splinter off the Earthquake category?

Two nuclear power plants are now in jeopardy. The entire containment building for one of them blew up and disintegrated. The cores are heating up, and radiation is increasing.  Here's what we have to worry about.

http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/438/fallout.jpg

There goes all our Pacific crab, halibut, salmon and most other cold water seafood. Well, at least maybe, the Japanese will stop setting 35- mile-long drift nets and killing dolphins and whales.

BTW: This one was released by Australian Radiation Services. 

UPDATE!  This very same map, issued by the United States Nuclear Regulatory Commission--USNRC.) gives us (in the yellow zone) only 48 hours from the reactor melt-down. Two days instead of ten?  Big difference.

noproblemo2

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2011, 10:18:51 AM »
Map

augonit

« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2011, 12:25:32 PM »
What about the rest of the country?  Has the Jet Stream and high wind speeds be taken into account with the spread of radiation?

noproblemo2

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2011, 12:26:15 PM »
One just blew, anyone have a map on that reaching US????

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2011, 12:39:02 PM »
The videos coming out of Japan are amazing. The rush of water that is moving through the lowlands are about 30 feet high. Let's see,
10,000,000,000 gallons X 8.5 pounds per gallon of seawater is 85,000,000,000 [billion] pounds. Then add in the fact that the water has
a momentum of about 300 mph and you get a lot of force. [ my figures are WAGuess figures because whatever the figure is it is a lot ]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWgvX1FGK4I&feature=related

One video I saw was the building at the nuclear plant actually exploding. The shock wave went straight up and then a lot of steam or smoke
went everywhere. The consensus is that Hydrogen built up in the outside shell of the main containment building and ignited. This video
starts out with a long view of the explosion and then goes to a zoom view later on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMEV-_X5b_8&feature=youtu.be

And one last tidbit. My local newspaper published a graph that stated the power of the 9.1 earthquake in terms of explosive yield of
TNT. 4 TRILLION POUNDS OF TNT.  A force 10 earthquake would be 123 Trillion pounds of tnt. Hiroshima atom bomb was just 123 million
pounds. The main island of japan moved 8 feet according to GPS systems. The power generated was unbelievable.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 12:40:35 PM by ASEEKERTOO »
Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

noproblemo2

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2011, 12:47:30 PM »
Yikes, I've had just about enough excitement around here ......  :o :o

Montanabarb

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2011, 02:04:44 PM »
The videos coming out of Japan are amazing. The rush of water that is moving through the lowlands are about 30 feet high. Let's see,
10,000,000,000 gallons X 8.5 pounds per gallon of seawater is 85,000,000,000 [billion] pounds. Then add in the fact that the water has
a momentum of about 300 mph and you get a lot of force. [ my figures are WAGuess figures because whatever the figure is it is a lot ]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWgvX1FGK4I&feature=related

One video I saw was the building at the nuclear plant actually exploding. The shock wave went straight up and then a lot of steam or smoke
went everywhere. The consensus is that Hydrogen built up in the outside shell of the main containment building and ignited. This video
starts out with a long view of the explosion and then goes to a zoom view later on.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMEV-_X5b_8&feature=youtu.be

And one last tidbit. My local newspaper published a graph that stated the power of the 9.1 earthquake in terms of explosive yield of
TNT. 4 TRILLION POUNDS OF TNT.  A force 10 earthquake would be 123 Trillion pounds of tnt. Hiroshima atom bomb was just 123 million
pounds. The main island of japan moved 8 feet according to GPS systems. The power generated was unbelievable.

One last item, to hopefully lower the panic level temporarilyl (this is the official story at present; it could definitely change. All this from CNN.)

There are two reactors in trouble, out of eleven that shut down automatically when the quake hit. It was the containment building (sort of a cement fortress around the outside) of one reactor that blew, and it was hydrogen gas, not the reactor. The gas blew the roof off the building, then the walls collapsed. There is radiation escaping, and they are trying to evacuate an area twelve miles in diameter (estimated 85,000 people) from the area. The problem is they don't have power to the cooling systems; the power went with the quake and they've been trying to run the cooling towers on batteries.  Now they are pumping sea water in to try to cool the cores on these two reactors.  One scientist stated categorically on CNN that it is a desperate, last ditch effort.

Additional bad news:  this plant was built and put on line in 1971!! There was a 6.6 aftershock today, right under the reactors.

Most of the news is sensation: 5.7 million people without water, power, food, etc, re-running footage of the quake over and over and over.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 02:09:16 PM by Montanabarb »

noproblemo2

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2011, 02:09:08 PM »
A good thing to have on hand that I just ordered, DH actually said to get them, KIO3, radiation pills. He never says anything about all of this but he did today!!!!

Montanabarb

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2011, 02:20:16 PM »
What about the rest of the country?  Has the Jet Stream and high wind speeds be taken into account with the spread of radiation?

Auggie: They won't talk about that or warn us until the Japanese 'fess up about the situation.  It took Russia two days after Chernobyl to admit it. That fallout eventually went ALL the way around the earth at least once! The word is that the Fukushima plant has 100 times as much nuclear fuel as Chernobyl.

It also took two or three days before authorities admitted the serious nature of Three Mile Island. That is OUR TIME to prepare that they are stealing.

The downside is that, depending on the way the press handles it, most people might just ignore or deny the problem and just wait for the wind.

Interestingly, the Sumerian tablets described an "Evil Wind" that destroyed their civilization. Sitchin was convinced they were describing nuclear fallout. Japanese (maybe Shinto) tradition also speaks of the "Poison Winds" and "Evil Winds" that killed people with horrible burns. And then we have Sodom and Gommorah.

Someone on another forum mentioned that the Webbot guys predicted that there would be an "ill wind" that would circle the globe nine times. (I don't know the date.)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 04:01:14 PM by Montanabarb »

Montanabarb

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2011, 03:28:09 PM »
Just announced by Japanese official: Catastrophic failure of the core, at the reactor where the hydrogen explosion happened earlier. Meltdown of core "may be underway."

Nuclear emergency declared at two reactors on the same site (Fukushima plant. Total of three so far.)

Dr Michio Kaku on ABC news: "We may have a Chernobyl in the making. We are going into uncharted territory. We are thinking the unthinkable."

noproblemo2

« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2011, 03:41:10 PM »
Just announced by Japanese official: Catastrophic failure of the core, at the reactor where the hydrogen explosion happened earlier. Meltdown of core "may be underway."

Nuclear emergency declared at two reactors on the same site (Fukushima plant. Total of three so far.)

Dr Michio Kaku on ABC news: "We may have a Chernobyl in the making. We are going into uncharted territory. We are thinking the unthinkable."
Thanks for the update Barb.

Montanabarb

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2011, 03:54:35 PM »
A good thing to have on hand that I just ordered, DH actually said to get them, KIO3, radiation pills. He never says anything about all of this but he did today!!!!

Susan: Please peruse this website before you buy your nuke pills. I have a large supply of both K103 and K1 and I intend to use them. However, it seems that K1 may be the preferred compound.  If K1 is not available, I sure wouldn't hesitate to use K103. Millions of doses are being ordered right now, in Japan and for the military, so they may become scarce. You need 14 pills for each person, one a day for two weeks (I have a BIG family.)

http://www.nukepills.com/potassium-iodate-vs-potassium-iodide.html
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 03:57:02 PM by Montanabarb »

noproblemo2

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2011, 03:59:55 PM »
Since I have already ordered them they will just have to do I suppose. Thanks Barb, maybe others can compare these and prepare also. I am seeing some reports that there is a meltdown but nothing yet confirmed at this time. Thanks for putting this topic up and keeping us informed.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!