Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Bad "visions"  (Read 37753 times)

errrv

Re: Bad "visions"
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2011, 02:09:59 PM »
Hi everyone! My opinion on visions & feelings is that if you keep the "switch" open to receive, you will get all the information you want or need. My problem is: at 44 I'm lost to the art of reception... It's been forced out of me. I'm trying to get back in the receive mode again.
I had 3 incredibly vivid visions before I woke up. I think these were a gift to get me back on track. I have told you all about burning in on a skydiving jump with the Marines... These dreams came shortly after.
I was in the desert in all three:

The first one put me in an American Indian tribal ceremony. I did not know what the elders were saying, but I knew something big was about to happen.
In the second, I was on top of a mountain in the desert. I was with a friend of mine & we were hiking. We came upon an opening in the rocks. We cleared the opening & rapelled inside to find a large oval table with the remains of an old civilization from pre-history. (explains why I like the death valley/ grand canyon giant stories).
In the 3 rd vision, a large object was visible in the sky & chaos was everywhere. I was angry because I was not prepared for it to happen (I am now).

I hope I have some more visions, but these were the most powerful & were the beginning of my awakening.
Erv

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2011, 08:53:44 AM »
Hi everyone! My opinion on visions & feelings is that if you keep the "switch" open to receive, you will get all the information you want or need. My problem is: at 44 I'm lost to the art of reception... It's been forced out of me. I'm trying to get back in the receive mode again.
I had 3 incredibly vivid visions before I woke up. I think these were a gift to get me back on track. I have told you all about burning in on a skydiving jump with the Marines... These dreams came shortly after.
I was in the desert in all three:

The first one put me in an American Indian tribal ceremony. I did not know what the elders were saying, but I knew something big was about to happen.
In the second, I was on top of a mountain in the desert. I was with a friend of mine & we were hiking. We came upon an opening in the rocks. We cleared the opening & rapelled inside to find a large oval table with the remains of an old civilization from pre-history. (explains why I like the death valley/ grand canyon giant stories).
In the 3 rd vision, a large object was visible in the sky & chaos was everywhere. I was angry because I was not prepared for it to happen (I am now).

I hope I have some more visions, but these were the most powerful & were the beginning of my awakening.
Erv

Erv thanks very much for sharing these visions. Your visions are clear and must be acknowledged.
The Death Valley area is special to me, too and all desert areas...

I once had a dream (not a vision) I was a native American man walking through the Mojave. I was trying to find my sacred path through the desert it was a sort of old pilgrimage. Part of that culture. At one point I felt I was in the right place, but realized there was a type of cement covering the old path. I dropped to my knees on the cement, I think it was a parking lot.

augonit

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2011, 09:01:57 AM »
They paved paradise and put up a parking lot.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2011, 09:05:39 AM »
I wonder if there is a way to train yourself to get these glimpses.  I once heard that ideas float down from heaven and lots of people get the idea, but usually only one person acts on it.  Maybe it's the same with these visions.

Ideas floating down from heaven! What a wonderful picture that idea gave me.
Not knowing very much about it, but having read a little, I would guess that prayer and meditation would make you more open to catching them. Also, being in an attitude of gratitude seems to be a factor. Some people do seem more prone to it then others tho.

Not sure that helped but it is all I know  :)

Sunnybug

Sunnybug these are good ideas to read, mull over and incorporate.
You have brought up a good point, the attitude of gratitude is very important...I believe it does create a clearer mind for reception...
Thanks,
Barb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2011, 09:07:47 AM »

:) Augonit, Yeah  "Paved paradise - Put up a parking lot"  Joni Mitchell.  :)
My old dream was actually from that time period, too...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2011, 09:09:22 AM »
I wonder if there is a way to train yourself to get these glimpses.  I once heard that ideas float down from heaven and lots of people get the idea, but usually only one person acts on it.  Maybe it's the same with these visions.

augonit, thanks for your ideas,
Yowbarb

augonit

« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2011, 08:17:48 PM »

Coincidence?  I think not.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2011, 11:42:42 PM »

Coincidence?  I think not.

It was pretty intense. Falling to my knees... the way was blocked...

errrv

« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2011, 02:56:47 PM »
I did have one other vision. I had just gone through my second surgery & had run out of MEDS. I was very feverish for 3 days and had this vivid dream:
I was in the desert again. Northwest Arizona or maybe Nevada. Just walking and looking about. Very strong spiritually.
The next day I tried to attend my daughters soccer game but had the strongest urge to stand up and start walking to Arizona. That was before I did any research on the subject of the Hopi etc. Looking back now, it makes all the sense in the world that I was in the four corners area. I still don't know what it means; maybe that is the safe place I need to get to. I still feel the urge to get up and start walking there....

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2011, 07:41:33 AM »
I did have one other vision. I had just gone through my second surgery & had run out of MEDS. I was very feverish for 3 days and had this vivid dream:
I was in the desert again. Northwest Arizona or maybe Nevada. Just walking and looking about. Very strong spiritually.
The next day I tried to attend my daughters soccer game but had the strongest urge to stand up and start walking to Arizona. That was before I did any research on the subject of the Hopi etc. Looking back now, it makes all the sense in the world that I was in the four corners area. I still don't know what it means; maybe that is the safe place I need to get to. I still feel the urge to get up and start walking there....

Erv wow that is powerful... got goosebumps reading it.
There is something really special about that area...

augonit

« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2011, 07:54:01 AM »
Can you get auditory visions?

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2011, 08:02:37 AM »
Augie, those are contradicting terms.   ed

Lori

« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2011, 08:16:19 AM »

This fits with my waking dream I had after my accident.  It lasted all night.  I'd wake up and go back to sleep and it would pick up again where it left off.  I felt like I was one of four couples trying to get someplace.  Of where I'm not sure. 

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2011, 08:33:52 AM »
Can you get auditory visions?

:) augonit, just my opinion on it, auditory can be a part of what you find in "visions" and possibly the audio alone could be a type of looking to the future..

(For me personally when I  "get" visions, they are mainly silent.) I can see how sounds, words could be part
of the vision or even the sounds alone could be a link to the future events.

When I get the words, snatches of conversations, official sounding proclamations,  nonsense, noise, these feel more like some kind of clairaudio, what is occurring at the time...

Just one article about this, below. This is very subjective, this whole Topic. I feel like people would need to give themselves "permission" to recognize and use their gifts.
Partly it is whatever people are comfortable with, and what fits in their world view.
Some people are so bombarded with these perceptions they need to learn to tune it out.  That's my take on it. - YB

http://publishmyself.net/society-and-news/spirituality-and-religion/clairaudio-the-sixth-sense-that-whispers/

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2011, 08:37:58 AM »
Here are Laila's thoughts on the phenomenon of clairaudio.
- Yowbarb

http://publishmyself.net/society-and-news/spirituality-and-religion/clairaudio-the-sixth-sense-that-whispers/

Clairaudio – The Sixth Sense That Whispers
February 27, 2009 | Author: Laila

Do You Ever Hear What You Cannot Be Hearing? You May Have The Clairaudio Gift.

Clairaudio means clear hearing. While clairvoyance means clear seeing, and often indicates the gift that some have to actually visualize events, I believe that clearaudio may be much more common. I also think that most people who are gifted with being able to hear the “whispers” find that their gift is so subtle that they are not really aware of it most of the time. Or, in the interest of staying sane, clairaudios have learned to tune out the noise so they can concentrate on the physical world around them.

Possible Signs of the ClairAudio Psychic Gift

In that stage between waking and thinking, or when you are relaxed, so you [could] even hear a half-whisper? It has a quality stronger than a thought, but not as strong as a real spoken word?
    Do you ever need to shut off sounds to concentrate? One example, is when driving in rough traffic, do you need to shut off the radio so you can “see” better?
    Does music affect your mood, and do you rely on music as a mood altering medium?
    Are you very affected by the sounds of people’s voices, even over their appearance?
    Do you ever hear music that isn’t really there?

Of course, the gift can manifest itself in other ways, and a few clairaudient people may be so strongly gifted that the “whisper’ is actually a clear spoken word. Most people, either because they have learned to turn it down or because their gift is not as strong, seem to hear something, but it has a very subtle qualify. Others, of course, tune out the message because of fear. After all, we are not supposed to be hearing things, right?

And many times clairaudients fall into that category of people who are just termed, too sensitive. Indeed, they are sensitive, because they have a sense of perception that other people do not have.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2011, 08:45:24 AM by Yowbarb »

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!