Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: California Meetings  (Read 10022 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
California Meetings
« on: November 16, 2009, 12:09:20 AM »
This Topic is for Members living on the west coast of the US to post to one another, exchange ideas on survival locations, set up future meetings, etc.
All The Best,
Yowbarb

Also of course this Board is for the entire state of California, for Members to post to one another and begin to set up meetings.
Revised

Yownarn
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 02:33:33 PM by Yowbarb »

AG

Re: West Coast US Meetings
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2010, 08:39:35 PM »
This Topic is for Members living on the west coast of the US to post to one another, exchange ideas on survival locations, set up future meetings, etc.
All The Best,
Yowbarb

I like to be part of this .. so I will hope people will join it.

A

noproblemo2

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2010, 09:49:18 AM »
Not sure how west but we're in Baja West Coast..

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2010, 05:19:15 PM »
Not sure how west but we're in Baja West Coast..

Included for sure,  8)

noproblemo2

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2010, 05:28:25 PM »
Thank You !!!!

noproblemo2

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2010, 05:29:44 PM »
PS, ordered a web cam due in soon so those who want will be able to watch the changes as they occur down here..

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2010, 03:49:24 PM »
Noproblemo2 I really like the idea of webcams. In the past I had posted up some webcams in major cities in several region boards here.

It would be good to have the whole world's worth of webcams in all areas, to see.  Even if nothing wierd was happening  it is nice to see a region.
Partly just to see the area...

Of course if high winds start blowing or heavy rain etc. it may not be so visible... if the earth movement gets really crazy in the region near the cam, it will get knocked off the grid - but it would be good to be able to tune in to a region and see ... record it.
Well I don't sound too optimistic, do I, sorry. We don't know yet if it will be a worst case scenario...
All The Best,
Yowbarb

noproblemo2

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2010, 03:54:02 PM »
The cam will be mounted on an inside window facing the ocean, so should have front row seats to whatever occurs from here, plus we're solar elec, and wifi, so as long as the sats don't mess up too badly might be ok... Time will tell...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2010, 03:54:17 PM »
This page has links to some webcams...
http://www.webcamworld.com/directory/North_America/Mexico/Baja_California/

Cabo San Lucas Live Beach
Live views over beautiful Medano beach in spectacular Cabo San Lucas, Mexico - Baja California

http://www.cabovillas.com/campage.asp?id=1

The Bay of San Felipe
View of El Macharro, the 'Diamond Head' of San Felipe that offers the image of the bay opposite
to the Sea of Cortez. The camera displays an image every 10 minutes.

http://www.blueroadrunner.com/webcam.htm

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2010, 03:55:26 PM »
The cam will be mounted on an inside window facing the ocean, so should have front row seats to whatever occurs from here, plus we're solar elec, and wifi, so as long as the sats don't mess up too badly might be ok... Time will tell...

That would be good...
Take Care,
Yowbarb

8hertz

• Lifetime
  • Prolific Member
  • pax
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2010, 02:29:51 PM »
Just a note, Los Angeles Area

The LA area is experiencing a very strong heat wave this past weekend and today.

8hertz

noproblemo2

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2010, 02:49:21 PM »
Just read it is 113 downtown !!!!

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2010, 07:21:24 PM »
I am several other family members and friends live here in Salem Oregon.  We are pouring over maps of Oregon trying to figure out safe areas to make our survival place.  We have circled all the volcanoes in blue pen, and are trying to take into consideration the threat of tsunamis, rising sea levels, and mountain building.  Many of us have to work for a living and it is not possible to just quit our jobs and move away.  The economy is in such bad shape that anyone who has a job had better hang on to it. We are open to any input as to good locations which are outside large metropolitan areas such as Portland, Salem, Eugene, Medford, etc.  This is a beautiful state, but we are finding out not many places are considered safe for the coming events.

noproblemo2

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2010, 07:28:53 PM »
Welcome Endtimesgal_2012 to Town Hall. You will find lots of info reading the threads here on how best to prepare. Things are happening all around us and I'm sure those in your area here will soon add their input too.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #14 on: October 05, 2010, 10:32:34 AM »
I am several other family members and friends live here in Salem Oregon.  We are pouring over maps of Oregon trying to figure out safe areas to make our survival place.  We have circled all the volcanoes in blue pen, and are trying to take into consideration the threat of tsunamis, rising sea levels, and mountain building.  Many of us have to work for a living and it is not possible to just quit our jobs and move away.  The economy is in such bad shape that anyone who has a job had better hang on to it. We are open to any input as to good locations which are outside large metropolitan areas such as Portland, Salem, Eugene, Medford, etc.  This is a beautiful state, but we are finding out not many places are considered safe for the coming events.

Hello, Endtimesgal. I know it is not so easy to just up and leave.
I wish you the best. Here is a link to another Topic where you can also post and try to find other Members, land etc.
Pacific Northwest Meetings
http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php/topic,26.0.html
- Yowbarb
(I have lived in Portland, OR and Sequim, WA and northern CA too.)

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...