Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: California Meetings  (Read 8661 times)

Linda

• Prolific Member
Re: West Coast US Meetings
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2010, 03:32:02 PM »
Welcome Endtimesgal_2012, glad t have you here.

Linda :)
Linda :)

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

Mistah Ceza

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2011, 12:56:57 PM »
I'm in the East Bay Area of California. I'm looking for others nearby????

The Heretic

• Trusted Member
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2011, 07:03:08 PM »
I live just outside if Seattle. Please include me in your,(our?)plans.

noproblemo2

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2011, 07:14:43 PM »
Guess by my name you know where I am.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: California Meetings
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2011, 02:34:29 PM »
Changed name of this Topic to California Meetings,
 ;D
- Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2011, 07:11:19 AM »
To Members of every region:
Here is another place to find groups, too, Yowbarb

Guests and Members > Member Notices

Looking for groups to join
Started by Diannah

LINK  http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=2320.0

cvolpone

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2011, 01:01:59 AM »
Hi!!

I'm new to this the Town Hall and I'm looking to join a group in the South Orange County Area of California.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Camille

noproblemo2

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2011, 06:04:43 AM »
Hi!!

I'm new to this the Town Hall and I'm looking to join a group in the South Orange County Area of California.

Thank you in advance for your reply.

Camille
Hi Camille, welcome to Town Hall

fidelis_soul

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2011, 10:49:12 AM »
 :) hi all i am in sacramento california and i am currently trying to get steady income other then assistance to make my move from california i have stored up some things little at a time i guess im beating around the bush a bit just trying to share a little about myself .. but i have some friends with 2 seperate locations in montana one on mountain in west on 25 acre  and the other in east montana 300 acre they have under ground facilities reinforced steel and concrete they are preparing for 4 years serious people who are prepared/ preparing -water and food are welcome to join this small growing self sustainable place also i have a friend hear in sacramento she is still looking for land tho but has all her stuff about ready to go its a matter of choice i myself may very well just go to montana and those of you who are prep when i am leaving may join me assuming i can afford the move lol please message me if this interests any one i too am looking to connect with more people may the creator bless you with love peace and health  ;D
oh geeze !! i think i know or have learned something then i find that what i know is really nothing at all and that what i was taught all my life was a lie so hear i go on a self deprogramming mission to cleanse my mind of all the mess that was crammed in that 10% that i use

billy861

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2011, 07:22:10 PM »
Hey Erv, you're a crack up ;D... It's good to laugh now and then, thank you... I'm not to far from Death Valley.. Down in San Bernardino... However, Erv, it gets pretty darn HOT in Death Valley... I'm pretty sure that's why they named it: DEATH Valley... I believe it's more than 200 feet below sea level...I know that it is the absolute lowest place in the entire continental US.. Might be safer just west of there, atop Mt Whitney, the absolute highest place in the continental US.. 14,495'  But then again, the mountains will probably crumble and fall..                                                                                                                                        Who knows, maybe it's nice and cool below ground.. I could be there in 4 hours...  8)
   I think though, I'd rather follow fidelis_soul to Montana... BIG SKY Country... Wide open space... Lets go fidelis_soul....  :D....   Hopefully the Russians won't land there, like they did in Red Dawn... "WOLVERINES!!!"

billy861

« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2011, 07:31:38 PM »
Hey, looks like I come out even on the Karma meter... a perfect "Zero"... actually, that's exactly where I should be.. Karma is a Hindu philosophy... I'm Christian all the way! ;D

I can't believe I have 50 posts here.. That seems excessive for me... But, I could be wrong...  8)

billy861

« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2011, 07:59:04 PM »
Oh Man, you're GREAT Errrv! You would be great company, that's for sure  ;D Which would make up for the HEAT!
Sounds like an awesome exploration even if not inhabitable... I have never heard of the underground cities there..
I don't believe it get's that hot, 154... probably has been close.. more like 140's... so you will survive! 8)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2011, 08:39:32 AM »
cvolpone and fidelis_soul have posted  farther above in this Topic and are looking for a reply. Please read through the Topic...
Thanks
Yowbarb

cvolpone   

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2011, 01:01:59

fidelis_soul

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2011, 10:49:12 AM »

« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 11:57:50 PM by Yowbarb »

errrv

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2011, 01:42:07 PM »
Roger Barb, sorry bout that. I have already contacted them through PM. =)
erv

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2011, 11:58:54 PM »
Roger Barb, sorry bout that. I have already contacted them through PM. =)
erv

Modified my post... people need to chat it up a bit. One way for people to get to know one another... it's OK, sorry I said that.
YB

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!