Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: California Meetings  (Read 9932 times)

billy861

Re: California Meetings
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2011, 03:10:06 PM »
Ok, so Camille is about an hour south of me, and Fidellis_Soul, is about 8 hours north.
California is huge... It's probably easier to just meet right here on the computer... Maybe
The PXTownhall could set up some chat rooms for the different regions of the country.. Chatrooms
with specific meeting times.. Meet and greet, and then exchange ideas..
What do you think?

Thanks,
William  :D

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2011, 01:28:29 PM »
Ok, so Camille is about an hour south of me, and Fidellis_Soul, is about 8 hours north.
California is huge... It's probably easier to just meet right here on the computer... Maybe
The PXTownhall could set up some chat rooms for the different regions of the country.. Chatrooms
with specific meeting times.. Meet and greet, and then exchange ideas..
What do you think?

Thanks,
William  :D

Billy861 good to see you here.
Ideas are not bad. Meanwhile just send PMs and from there each Member has the option to share home emails, phone, skype and so on.
good Luck,
Yowbarb

Mark Harbolt

• stringers
  • Prolific Member
  • Those that can, do.
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2011, 10:36:41 AM »
I'm in Solano County.  I would like to open up with...
  I am the Alpha in my family group.  Other family members listen but are not "acting" on my recommendations.  And it's just that, recommendations.  In the family group setting, they are all in agreement.  Individually they go home and slip into neutral.
Had dinner with oldest daughter, her 19 y/o son and 23 y/o daughter last night.  They are in denial!  Big time!  All I have asked of them is to be ready to spend five days away from home on a moments notice.  I asked to see their "bug out bag" inventory list.  Not a one of them were prepared to show the list.  I am very disappointed. 
  So I am on a mission to compensate for them.  I am packing and storing for two daughters, two sons in law, five adult grand children and one great grandson.  And I've got a wife that thinks I've lost my mind.

So, Hello all. 

Mark

errrv

« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2011, 05:59:35 PM »
  I am the Alpha in my family group.  Other family members listen but are not "acting" on my recommendations.  And it's just that, recommendations.  In the family group setting, they are all in agreement.  Individually they go home and slip into neutral.
Had dinner with oldest daughter, her 19 y/o son and 23 y/o daughter last night.  They are in denial!  Big time!  All I have asked of them is to be ready to spend five days away from home on a moments notice.  I asked to see their "bug out bag" inventory list.  Not a one of them were prepared to show the list.  I am very disappointed. 
  So I am on a mission to compensate for them.  I am packing and storing for two daughters, two sons in law, five adult grand children and one great grandson.  And I've got a wife that thinks I've lost my mind.

So, Hello all. 

Mark

Welcome aboard Mark! You are in good company. Many of us are wearing the same shoes, so you'll find like minds here. Erv

Mark Harbolt

• stringers
  • Prolific Member
  • Those that can, do.
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2011, 08:40:59 PM »
Thanks Erv. 

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2011, 10:38:51 PM »

So, Hello all. 

Mark

Welcome, Mark.  :)
It's a good thing you are the alpha of your family. Maybe in time they will listen.
They probably do respect you but are just slow to change their habit patterns.
Well I won't delve too deeply into all that. We are glad you joined the Town Hall.
Feel free to post in my Board, Coping with 2012 Rejection

http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?board=5.0

There are various Topics in that Board. Here are a few:

Successes posted here: Someone got it!
Started by Yowbarb

Failure to communicate: 2012 ideas to family and friends
Started by Yowbarb

Your People, Your Problem
Started by Yowbarb

You can probably relate to a lot of what is posted there...
Yowbarb

Mark Harbolt

• stringers
  • Prolific Member
  • Those that can, do.
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2011, 08:30:28 AM »
Thanks for the direction to the sites/threads.  It was comforting to know I am not alone.  But then that is what this site is all about.

Thumbs up!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #37 on: July 26, 2011, 09:58:18 PM »
Thanks for the direction to the sites/threads.  It was comforting to know I am not alone.  But then that is what this site is all about.

Thumbs up!

8)

Berjmaster

« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2011, 06:23:12 AM »
Hello everyone! Glad I found this site!
I'm in West Valley area (Reseda, CA)   

errrv

« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2011, 06:27:09 AM »
Howdy Berjmaster! Welcome aboard!
Erv

noproblemo2

« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2011, 06:32:18 AM »
Berjmaster, Welcome to Town Hall

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2011, 09:00:47 AM »

Hello Berjmaster!
I am the one who approved your application this AM.  :)

By coincidence, I used to live in Reseda, back in the day. College days.
I think that was Lindley Ave.

Well, I am sure you have a lot of questions and also ideas to contribute,
Yowbarb

Berjmaster

« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2011, 11:55:32 PM »
Thanks for the "greetings" everyone! 
That's right  Yowbarb!  Lindley ave is just 3  blocks from me!  And I must say it's not as friendly as it used to be around here!  But we try to make the best of it! 

Re: Questions: After I get my feet wet a bit and get used to the water here I'll  need some guidance! Good to know your there! 
And if there's something that I can be of help within my boundaries & capabilities please don't hesitate!
Ciao!   and thanks again!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2011, 12:51:58 AM »
Thanks for the "greetings" everyone! 
That's right  Yowbarb!  Lindley ave is just 3  blocks from me!  And I must say it's not as friendly as it used to be around here!  But we try to make the best of it! 

Re: Questions: After I get my feet wet a bit and get used to the water here I'll  need some guidance! Good to know your there! 
And if there's something that I can be of help within my boundaries & capabilities please don't hesitate!
Ciao!   and thanks again!

Hello!
Sorry to read it isn't as friendly there as it was. It was pretty mellow back then...
 :)
Let a Mod or Admin know if you have any problems finding something in search. It works for some people apparently and not for others. There are a lot of Topics and a lot of good info and potentially good survival ideas.

We do have one bazillion Topics started up, then people don't add to them, or continue with the discussion, so if you have any trouble posting or any other problem like that, try Marshall, Billxam or Lori (but any of the Mod guys could help.)

We cannot be sure what the future holds but it seems to me the "future" is happening
so we do recommend people read through the survival topics and also share information they have. 

I personally recommend people continue working, getting funds together getting a down payment paid on at least an acre of land inland and at some elevation. Continue spending as you earn, for the large amount of water you will need and the large amount of food, blankets tools, med supplies etc.

I recommend people delegate authority - as in have an older relative, younger ones and friends, at the land safeguarding it and helping receive materials. They can store the goods etc. A lot of work can be done by trusted relatives and friends until the land owner is actually able to get there. Sometimes the one who is paying the lions' share is busy working and others can help him.

As Marshall has said in a recent radio show (I totally agree) the more setting up and building that is done by your survival group members the more secure the site is, and it's better for morale too. Those who are there helping will be included in the survival plans. Makes sense. Not everyone is punching a time clock but a lot of people know how to do lots of useful things.
Well that's about it for now.
I personally am not set up for survival but I do have some plans with some of my family and some hope for the future.
We hope you will continue to come to the Town Hall. Our main focus here is survival information. We may not know everything but we post up the best info we have and we provide a forum and regional Meetings boards where Members can begin the process of networking with others for survival. We do not encourage people to post their email on the board but Members can share home emails or phone numbers through the private messaging system on the board. PMs.  :)

All The Best, and oh yeah I'm glad you found the California Meeting Board,
Yowbarb

Berjmaster

« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2011, 01:53:14 AM »
Thank you so much for your humble and helpful input! I can truly say I feel very comfortable & welcomed!
Fortunately I bought 10 acres in Navajo county near Joseph City AZ. back in 08 when my work was steady.    Land can be divided into 2.5 acre lots if any perspective buyers out there.
My problem is trying to convince family & loved ones to open their minds and see the signs that are broadcasted by animals, nature, earth, & the current events! That my friend is  frustrating and at times discouraging! So I'll just keep surfin' the site & reading!  So far I must say its been very informative with some great tools to utilize and share.
Cheers

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...