Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: California Meetings  (Read 9197 times)

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: California Meetings
« Reply #60 on: October 20, 2011, 07:10:10 PM »
Hi JKB,

my wife and I will be heading to San Diego in December.   ... I now have orders to Camp Pendleton.

Bad luck that, it would seem,  but maybe that is where you can do your best work in helping others to prepare.  Perhaps TSTB (The Spirits That Be) need a good recruiter there.
Did you save the list of events in reply #59?
I am sure that you have read the Zeta's dire prediction for San Diego at http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfx194.htm .
Would not the military be reducing their presence at coastal locations?

did anyone other than me notice the little nugget the Zeta's slipped in last weeks Ning Chat post when they matter-of-factly stated, "We are nowhere near the arrival of PX?"
I missed that, thanks.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 09:18:20 PM by Jimfarmer »

Montanabarb

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #61 on: October 21, 2011, 08:54:24 AM »
Hi JKB,

my wife and I will be heading to San Diego in December.   ... I now have orders to Camp Pendleton.

Bad luck that, it would seem,  but maybe that is where you can do your best work in helping others to prepare.  Perhaps TSTB (The Spirits That Be) need a good recruiter there.
Did you save the list of events in reply #59?
I am sure that you have read the Zeta's dire prediction for San Diego at http://www.zetatalk.com/info/tinfx194.htm .
Would not the military be reducing their presence at coastal locations?

did anyone other than me notice the little nugget the Zeta's slipped in last weeks Ning Chat post when they matter-of-factly stated, "We are nowhere near the arrival of PX?"
I missed that, thanks.

Zecharia Sitchin stated categorically,"Nibiru will not return for at least fifty years." He derived that conclusion from the Sumerian tablets. I believe that very bad things are coming, but I'm not holding my breath for PX. IMHO, most of the human disasters will be things we brought upon ourselves (like moving into or refusing to leave earthquake/tsunami zones.) I say this with love in my heart, not condemnation. We do what we believe can.

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #62 on: October 21, 2011, 02:00:35 PM »
Hi Jim,

Thanks for your concern.  Yeah, because of our ties with the Navy, pretty much every Marine Corps base is right on the water so if it wasn't San Diego it would be the coast of North Carolina or Japan.  Not much I can do about that and I am under contract through 2014...  Not that I am in a hurry to get out of the Corps, but, the world is supposed to be ending pretty soon, right?  At any rate, yes I have read that and am very aware of what will happen to the west coast.   I think the military will keep all but the upper echelon in the dark as much as possible just like the government is keeping civilians in the dark.  If they told us the truth they know we would tell our families and friends and probably would go AWOL to take care of them.  There would be a whole lot of people asking questions if the Navy and Marine Corps started moving inland suddenly...  I finally found the Zeta reference I made and it was 2 weeks ago.  I also paraphrased apparently but I swear that is the way I read it.  Anyway, I will paste it below.   I just thought it strange that they just slipped it in the middle of an unrelated topic.  So, I hope all is well Jim and I will stay in touch.  Peace...  JKB

Here is the exert:

It has been noted for some years that many in power positions, such as politicians or executives running corporations, are retiring early in unusually high numbers. But what of those who do not want to retire but who will want to slip away in time to avoid being trapped during the Last Weeks? We are nowhere near that time, but when it comes their exodus will be packaged as being "unavailable" or they will be absent from meetings without an explanation. They may have staff or underlings lie for them, claiming illness such as the flu or a family emergency. It is quite possible that such exits may happen repeatedly, with the person returning to their job if the anticipated catastrophe does not occur. The danger, of course, is that such repeated exits run the risk of discovery, so the safe location and exit route become known, and the behavior is questioned.

You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #63 on: November 23, 2011, 11:55:48 AM »
To Members of every region:
Here is another place to find groups, too, Yowbarb

Guests and Members > Member Notices

Looking for groups to join
Started by Diannah

LINK  http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=2320.0

JustWright61

• Looking To Join A Survivor Group Sacramento, CA
    • Marketing Wright, Hosting You Can Use
« Reply #64 on: November 23, 2013, 04:59:16 AM »
I'm in Sacramento, is there any takers on actually having a meet-up in January?  Let me know if your interested.
"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful."  Seneca the Younger

Mark Harbolt

• stringers
  • Prolific Member
  • Those that can, do.
« Reply #65 on: November 24, 2013, 07:01:46 PM »
Yes.  I would be interested!
Mark

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

Buying radio technology you need but do not understand is a big impediment to creating an affordable consumer (CB/SSB CB/FRS/GMRS) and amateur (MF/HF/VHF/UHF) two-way radio survival network. Learn more...