Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Global Sinkholes  (Read 10030 times)

Lori

Re: Global Sinkholes
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 03:30:25 PM »
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 09:05:59 AM by Lori »

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Global Sinkholes
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2010, 11:33:46 AM »
This excellent email came to me today, from a lady who simply likes to call herself, Enchanting Forest.  She's not alone.  I'm receiving a continuous stream of emails from yowusa.com supporters and readers about sinkholes. --Marshall

SINKHOLES

Hello Marshall,
These videos say it all:

ESCALATING SINKHOLE DEVASTATION 2010            by Romey Romero
August 28, 2010

If you want the truth about sinkholes, the following local television news clips provide an overview.  Mostly in southeastern states and Texas, however, sinkholes recently started opening up in Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, New York and also in Canada.  Russia, China, Guatamala and other parts of the world have had sinkholes in the news as well.  Houses, cars, trees, people, giant oil tanks, buildings, freeways, everything imaginable is being swallowed up by sinkholes all around the world.

The following three minute video of recent news clips will chip away at doubts you may have about sinkholes:  ALERT! SINKHOLES ARE EVERYWHERE IN 2010! 7-23-2010

Since when do so many roads collapse from sinkholes?

Reporters say the causes are unknown, but they blame the sinkholes on the rain.

This compilation of local television news reports on sinkholes was prepared by a man blaming it on Nibiru's gravitational pull:  Sinkholes one of the signs of Nibirus approach

Six teenagers died when a sinkhole opened up in a river in Louisiana:  Sink hole kills 6 - Evidence of Earth changes!

Here are samples of sinkholes opening up in Florida:  Sinkhole Threatens To Swallow Home Again

This sinkhole in Florida took several large trees with it:  Uncut: Sinkhole Threatens Polk Co. Homes

How many sinkholes have opened up in Florida in 2010?

I lost count.

I can't keep track of them.

This huge sinkhole opened up Tennessee Interstate 24:  Huge Sinkhole Opens Up On Interstate 24 In Tennessee

This news clip of a family pool mysteriously draining in a matter of minutes last week in New York is yet another bizarre incident:  Family in pool when sinkhole opens up

This couple in Alabama found a sinkhole so deep that dropping a rock into the hole caused no sound at all:  The sink hole-2010-01-30-13-03-57

Huge sinkholes are opening up all over Texas too.

Twenty eight sinkholes opened up in China in one week.

Do the research and see for yourself.   You can go to youtube and type in "sinkholes" 2010 or just go to any internet search engine.

Most of the sinkholes in the U.S. are east of the Mississippi and down to Texas.   Perhaps because the New Madrid Fault extends all the way to the Gulf of Mexico.

The entire eastern half of the U.S. may collapse.  I don't know.

I do know people are dying because the earth is collapsing beneath them.  I do know astronomers can see the giant Nibiru coming closer and bringing its gravitational field with it and other planets in our solar system are exhibiting drastic changes.

Ancient texts warn us of the "Destroyer" and give us a timeline for its return which is calculated as the year 2012.  Ancient cultures around the world - thousands of years old - left their warning in stone.

I can see with my own eyes that cataclysms have devastated this planet so I know it has happened in the past.

If we're going to survive, we must prepare for the next few years.   We must face the facts.

I do not personally know one single person who has the courage to look at what's going on in the world and face it head on.

Some people think that since they've installed solar panels, they're prepared for 2012.

Some people think that since they have food stored, they're prepared for 2012.

I have been researching the cataclysm for decades.  I've had dreams about it for over 20 years.

Here's a video with informative animated graphics which show how sinkholes occur How Sinkholes like Guatemala happen

My motive is not to cause fear but to provide the facts so you can make informed decisions for your life.

Where do I think the safest place will be?

Inside an unsinkable boat - way out at sea.

The more things deteriorate, the more insane people will become.

Be vigilant.  Be prepared.  Live in peace.

Lori

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 01:53:07 PM »
I know we've had a lot here in GA this year.  One opened up here a local Kmart parking lot.  I've got two on my property that are not very deep.  They are still pretty solid. They are growing though.  I have to keep an eye on them.  The thing is we've had a pretty average year for rainfall, unlike last year when we were drenched.

Lori

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2010, 09:04:12 AM »
I linked this up with my original post on sink holes.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 09:06:49 AM by Lori »

noproblemo2

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2010, 10:57:20 AM »
Lori, be safe with those sinkholes, but guess you know that.

gkbucks

• Trusted Member
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2010, 02:06:11 PM »
The apartment building I live in is built on top of a sinkhole!  I have worried about this since I moved in last October.  There is an underground river that flows below the surface in my town!  Oh, well, grab the ankles and kiss the ... goodbye! :-[

8hertz

• Lifetime
  • Prolific Member
  • pax
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2010, 01:25:53 PM »
Massive crater opens up in German town

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/Massive-crater-opens-up-German-town/ss/events/wl/110110germanycrater

Giant landslide under residential street
In this aerial photo, a giant landslide under a residential street which claimed a car and left another car hanging over the edge is seen in Schmalkalden,central Germany, Monday, Nov. 1, 2010. The cause of the landslide is yet unclear unclear. Residents were evacuated from 23 buildings. Nobody was injured.

8hertz
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 01:28:12 PM by 8hertz »

noproblemo2

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2010, 01:39:56 PM »
WOW, Germany of all places...

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2010, 03:07:12 PM »
Pretty amazing!

Linda
Linda :)

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

Alfred Williams

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2011, 05:49:44 PM »
Is there any information on any real deep round shafts opening up like in Central America. I also wonder about that rabbit hole off our coast. It looks neat going below sea level on Google earth. Please let me know what you think. It is at 29-00N 77-30W I get 13,500' or so. I have only recently been using the below surface view. It is great{{:>)
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2011, 06:19:58 PM »
Is there any information on any real deep round shafts opening up like in Central America. I also wonder about that rabbit hole off our coast. It looks neat going below sea level on Google earth. Please let me know what you think. It is at 29-00N 77-30W I get 13,500' or so. I have only recently been using the below surface view. It is great{{:>)
I've noticed that feature on google earth before. not sure what to think of it. i could be wrong but it is no where near the bermuda
triangle territory. I bet there was a heck of a whirlpool once upon a time when that thing first formed !
Here is a USGS webpage that may or may not be useful. I have not played with the controls on this webpage so i have no
idea how to operate the map features. for what it is worth, here is the webpage.
http://coastalmap.marine.usgs.gov/ArcIMS/Website/usa/eastcoast/atlanticcoast/viewer.htm
Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

Alfred Williams

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2011, 06:39:02 PM »
Thanks Aseekertoo, I would love to see the bottom of that hole by robot of course{{:>)
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2011, 11:56:50 AM »
Thanks Aseekertoo, I would love to see the bottom of that hole by robot of course{{:>)
Dang straight. Did you happen to measure how wide the hole was with the distance scale in Google ?
Get this; that sucker is about 1 1/2 mile wide. I suspect that it is an underwater chamber or huge cave.
Obviously it is big enough to take a submarine into IF it is a cave of sorts.

Another deep hole i found but not as impressive is at     39degrees 01'29.36" S     132degrees 16'27.24"W and it is
even Deeper than the hole off of the florida coast. Almost twice as deep at 22,145 feet. About 4+ miles. Not as wide
though. Of course Google earth isnt the best program to investigate it. Searching for high detail oceanographic studies
for those locations is the way to go. They may not be available on the net.......

update: Was looking at the 6.8/7.0 earthquake that just hit the southwest portion of South America 2/11/2011 and lo and
behold I noticed another deep hole for ya.
36degrees  06' 14.52" S         73degrees 07' 14.63" W       it is -15,894 feet deep.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2011, 01:12:15 PM by ASEEKERTOO »
Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2011, 11:25:28 PM »
Marshall and all, I received this from Arianna today. She sent me the page link,
so I am adding here the video title and share link. - Yowbarb

Caught On Camera - Train Tracks Collapse From Sink Hole And Landslide In Canada
Uploaded by eyezopenwide2 on May 18, 2011

This footage is allegedly from 2 weeks ago, and was around Ontario, Canada.
SHARE LINK: http://youtu.be/HQ16ZQq3MiI

Arianna
Trusted Member

watch
« Sent to: Yowbarb on: Today at 12:23:09 PM »

If you have not yet watched this home video of this sinkhole opening up under the railroad tracks, watch it now:

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=sinkhole+2011+new+madrid+railroad&aq=f

Please reply

I've posted this twice this morning .....
I've seen a lot of sinkhole videos and photos but this one is a huge wake up call.
[end quote from Ariana]

All The Best,
Barb
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 11:52:44 PM by Yowbarb »

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!