Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Midwestern US Meetings  (Read 17440 times)

mysticalamber

Re: Midwestern US Meetings
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2011, 07:06:52 AM »
Hi ..... i'm from new jersey and plan to come over to u guys .... Flag Springs within the next month ......... Terral speaks of it as a safe zone ........ anyone with any info would be very helpful ....... thanks

jiveTurkey1971

« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2011, 11:05:16 AM »
I'm in Louisville, KY... It is very difficult to find like minded people in my area.
Any useful information for survival or safety is apprciated.
☻/
/▌
/ \ I Took The RED Pill !
 ;D ;) ;D

jlowe1986

« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2011, 12:58:45 PM »
Hi we are from the kansas city area and our going to the ozarks when the time comes and our looking for other people in kc to form a group, make a plan and pool our resources. please pm me if any one wants to help us or join us.

noproblemo2

« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2011, 01:26:00 PM »

Common Sense Reasons for STAYING AWAY from the OZARKS.... *caves

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDcXDbg8yJg

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2011, 10:29:57 PM »
Right now I'm thinking the the Northeastern border of Oklahoma right next to the Arkansas line.  Land is extremely cheap there and it is very private as well.

Belated reply, OneLove. This is good to know.  :)
If you happen to see some land ideas, companies auctions in that locale please post it her and also in the Topic, Survival Land.
thank You,
Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2011, 11:14:36 PM »
Right now I'm thinking the the Northeastern border of Oklahoma right next to the Arkansas line.  Land is extremely cheap there and it is very private as well.

Do you happen to know if the ground there is fairly stable? Karst?
Going to look into it. Will post what I find. For now posting this image that shows the elevation of that area.  - Yowbarb
Image: The Ozarks, wikipedia.

aurel57

« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2011, 02:14:46 AM »
Hi all,

I am in Northern Indiana. I live in a smaller town of 8000 people and plan on staying here. Elevation is 800+ , we have plenty of good underground water and wild game in the area.  I have purchased 6 acres of land if needed to move to. I also have a few close like minded friends that discuss our supplies and know we can depend on each other or we can bug out together if needed. Still looking for someone to join us that has medical experience.

Tom

VillageIdiot

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2011, 05:28:47 AM »
This morning on the John Moore Show (thelibertyman.com) John & Lucus are openly discussing Terral03's "plan" and discouraging people from moving to the Ozark caverns!

Live Show: http://republicbroadcasting.org/shoutcast/shoutcast.html
Live long and prosper!

noproblemo2

« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2011, 06:02:13 AM »
This morning on the John Moore Show (thelibertyman.com) John & Lucus are openly discussing Terral03's "plan" and discouraging people from moving to the Ozark caverns!

Live Show: http://republicbroadcasting.org/shoutcast/shoutcast.html
Good to hear this

lauryte

« Reply #39 on: September 19, 2011, 07:54:01 PM »
Hello all, anyone know where i could check elevation on where we live, were in southwest suburbs of IL, would like more private place but at this time we have no opportunity to buy any new land or to move anywhere, would like to know also if there are any Northern IL like minded people? Also too bad that youtube video has been removed, i would really like to watch the reasons not to go to ozarks

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #40 on: September 19, 2011, 08:29:34 PM »
Hello all, anyone know where i could check elevation on where we live, were in southwest suburbs of IL, would like more private place but at this time we have no opportunity to buy any new land or to move anywhere, would like to know also if there are any Northern IL like minded people? Also too bad that youtube video has been removed, i would really like to watch the reasons not to go to ozarks

Hello Lauryte it looks like V.I. posted up some interesting info and possibly some answers to your questions.
VillageIdiot

Global Moderator
    Prolific Member

« Reply #37

VillageIdiot

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2011, 05:56:04 AM »

Hello Lauryte it looks like V.I. posted up some interesting info and possibly some answers to your questions.
VillageIdiot

Global Moderator
    Prolific Member

« Reply #37
Susan actually deserves the credit (Post #33, July 3, 2011 above) for sharing the video.
Live long and prosper!

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW