Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Neumayer Station, Antarctica - Strange Object Planet X?  (Read 38027 times)

errrv

Re: Neumayer Station, Antarctica - Strange Object Planet X?
« Reply #30 on: July 16, 2011, 09:30:45 PM »
On another board here is listed the pole shift from march that takes us from 23-19 degrees...this would do it wouldn't it? Upright the planet 4+ degrees? We are also wobbling a bit. Polaris is 1.5 degrees farther to the east where I'm located (tonite). Erv

Jimfarmer

« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2012, 06:39:39 PM »
This from The ZetaTalk Newsletter, Issue 303, Sunday July 22, 2012, at http://www.zetatalk5.com/newsletr/issue303.htm :

[start extract]
the Dark Twin can still be seen almost nightly from Neumayer Station on Antarctica. We featured this on April 22, 2012 in Issue 290 of this newsletter. This was recently revisited on the Pole Shift ning on July 5, 2012. Approaching midnight at Neumayer Station, the cam is looking back into space toward the West, back along the shared orbit the Dark Twin and Earth share.

Clearly this dim orb is not the Moon nor is it Venus, as a quick check on Skymap shows.  At 21:10 UTC the cam is looking West, the Moon is in the East, and Jupiter and Venus are below the horizon on the West, not visible from this S Pole location.

Many people are confused by reflections of the setting Sun in the windows that house the Neumayer Station cam, thinking these are rising planets. But if they were planets they would be moving with the setting Sun. They are instead going in the opposite direction, proving they are reflections and adjust as the angle of reflection changes. 

[end extract]

Hammerhead

« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2012, 07:33:48 PM »
Sorry folks..this is just a lens flare. I've see that ghost image actually on the building before.

Jimfarmer

« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2012, 06:41:15 AM »
Sorry folks..this is just a lens flare. I've see that ghost image actually on the building before.
In the photo, a cloud appears in front of the object.

Is it true that lens flares always appear to be in front of everything else, since it (the flare) is the result of reflections inside of the camera?

But, you said "on the building".  Are we looking at the same thing in the photo?

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2012, 10:02:08 AM »
Large object most likely the moon and the others are most likely Venus and Jupiter.   ed

Jimfarmer

« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2012, 11:14:26 AM »
Large object most likely the moon and the others are most likely Venus and Jupiter.   ed

Were the Zetas lying when they said " this dim orb is not the Moon nor is it Venus, as a quick check on Skymap shows."  (See reply #32)

I don't know how to read that map.   Can someone who does confirm or refute?

Hammerhead

« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2012, 08:14:21 PM »
Jim I have attached frames I copied when I realized that what we are dealing with is a lens flare. When I saw the post on the Zeta site that this was the Dark Twin I deleted my bookmark for the Zetas. Credibility issue as far as I'm concerned...IMHO.

As the frames progress you can see the flare in the dark stripe at the top of the station.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 08:16:29 PM by Hammerhead »

Jimfarmer

« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2012, 10:04:49 AM »
As the frames progress you can see the flare in the dark stripe at the top of the station.

The object moves in the same direction as the Sun -- due to rotation of the Earth, of course -- rather than in the opposite direction as a flare would.  Here is further info from The ZetaTalk Newsletter Issue 303, Sunday July 22, 2012, at https://www.zetatalk.com/newsletr/issue303.htm :

[start extract]
Many people are confused by reflections of the setting Sun in the windows that house the Neumayer Station cam, thinking these are rising planets. But if they were planets they would be moving with the setting Sun. They are instead going in the opposite direction, proving they are reflections and adjust as the angle of reflection changes. 

[end extract]

A video on Youtube that I saw recently, which was linked to by a message in TH, clearly shows these two properties of lens flares: 1) they stand in front of everything else in the scene, and 2) as the camera turns toward the bright light that is causing the flares, the flares move away from the light.  I might try to find that link, but it will take some time.  Here is the link:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7OhYNiqQtA  The title is ***2ND SUN, NIBIRU, PLANET X!!! NEW SUNRISE VIDEO!!!*** .
« Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 10:24:12 AM by Jimfarmer »

angeltoes2000

« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2012, 07:14:05 AM »
This was reported as appearing over the research station a few days ago August 10th.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/16/antarctic-ufo-attracts-co_n_1775728.html?utm_hp_ref=ufo

willsorr75

« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2012, 12:48:05 PM »
very interesting angeltoes!

enlightenme

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2012, 07:57:01 PM »
This was reported as appearing over the research station a few days ago August 10th.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/16/antarctic-ufo-attracts-co_n_1775728.html?utm_hp_ref=ufo

Extremely interesting angeltoes, thanks so much for posting!  And I don't know about you, but when I think of UFO's, typically I think of alien/extra-terrestrial aircraft, not some large planet-shaped object just hanging out in the sky!  Though I guess that it does technically fit the description of an unidentified flying object, since no one knows what it is! :o :o

Jimfarmer

« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2012, 08:39:44 PM »

Here is an image from http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/16/antarctic-ufo-attracts-co_n_1775728.html?utm_hp_ref=ufo

" This screenshot shows a circular object in the sky above the Neumayer-Station III research facility in Antarctica on Aug. 10, 2012. It’s still not definitively known what the object was. "

Yowbarb

« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2012, 12:41:31 PM »
Wow, Jim!
Have you sent it on to Marshall yet?
- Yowbarb

angeltoes2000

« Reply #43 on: August 16, 2012, 04:42:21 PM »
Jim - Thank you for getting the screen shot, I tried to attach it but couldn't so settled for just giving you all the link.

Bill

« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2012, 06:19:46 PM »

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW