Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Nostradamus - his predictions  (Read 21971 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Nostradamus - his predictions
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2013, 08:51:11 AM »
In ten minutes, noon EST:

The Lost Book of Nostradamus 2007

H2 Channel, 127

Endtimesgal_2012

« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2013, 01:56:28 PM »
Can't remember if I already posted this, but Delores Cannon, has several books out titled:  "Conversations with Nostradamus" in which she claims to have communicated with him.  I have not read them, but a family member has and said it was pretty interesting reading.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2013, 03:07:58 AM »
Can't remember if I already posted this, but Delores Cannon, has several books out titled:  "Conversations with Nostradamus" in which she claims to have communicated with him.  I have not read them, but a family member has and said it was pretty interesting reading.

Endtimesgal, thanks for posting that. I'd like to read that...
- Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #48 on: May 27, 2018, 10:15:08 PM »
Yowbarb Note:
Hi All, not sure why I haven't posted here in so long. No one has, since 2013. Wow!
Here is one stray link, one subjective collections of opinions on what is in store for 2018.
Will not post it all but will post a little synopsis of predicted earth changes here, after the link:
...EXCERPTS:

http://www.nostradamus2018.com/

HERE ARE SOME OTHER NOSTRADAMUS PREDICTIONS FOR 2018
UNUSUAL EARTHQUAKES AND FLOODS
Strong earthquakes will shake many areas of our fragile planet. China is one of the countries that will suffer the fury of the earthquakes and since 2018 will cause thousands of deaths.

During the winter of 2018, “the belt of fire of the Pacific” will record an unusual activity. It will cause severals earthquakes and the eruption of three volcanoes.

The floods all around the world will beat all the records. We will see the global media talking about storms and climatic disasters.

There will be typhoons in China, Japan and even Australia. Russia will be affected by extreme weather and there will be many floods.

THE SOLAR RADIATION WILL BURN OUR PLANET
“ The kings will steal the forests, the sky will open and the fields will be burnt by the heat” had written Nostradamus.

For some experts it’s a warning about the next destruction of the tropical forests and the increase of the ozone’s hole, which will provoke an exposure of the Earth to the solar radiation.

THE BIG ERUPTION OF THE VOLCANO VESUVIUS

In 2018 there will be a big eruption of the Vesuvius that will shake all Italy.

According to the Italian geologists and volcanologists, the Vesuvius is more than an active volcano and a big eruption is expected at the end of 2018 or the start of 2019 and it might be the worst of this volcano, there was one in 79 A.C. and another one in 1631 A.C. (the worst two of history).

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2018, 04:52:54 AM »
This is really fascinating stuff Barb.  You may also be aware that the Canadian Px researcher who goes by the nickname "Naughty Beaver" periodically publishes Nostradamus' quatrains - he's really involved in decoding what Px means to us in terms of spiritual transformation, as much as the physical.

Here's one from Saturday:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5sEbqPFBI4

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2018, 12:35:53 PM »
http://the-red-thread.net/KNIGHTS/templarsecret.html

Here's a database of all the pages and illustrations in The Lost Book of Nostradamus, along with symbolism analysis.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2018, 02:59:15 AM »
This is really fascinating stuff Barb.  You may also be aware that the Canadian Px researcher who goes by the nickname "Naughty Beaver" periodically publishes Nostradamus' quatrains - he's really involved in decoding what Px means to us in terms of spiritual transformation, as much as the physical.

Here's one from Saturday:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5sEbqPFBI4

R.R. I had not heard of him. Thanks!
:)

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

Buying radio technology you need but do not understand is a big impediment to creating an affordable consumer (CB/SSB CB/FRS/GMRS) and amateur (MF/HF/VHF/UHF) two-way radio survival network. Learn more...