Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: More Apocalypse in the media - movies, books, news, documentaries, hints etc.  (Read 13020 times)

Jimfarmer

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
We all know and love Suspicious Observers and their 23-part series on cyclical destruction on Earth is pretty amazing. At least i think so since it incorporates [among others, too-little-heard-from greats] Velikovsky, Robert Felix and Paul LaViolette.

Agreed, altho I have watched only a small few of the vids.  (I should watch them all)

But now,  I don't remember any specific mention of PX.  What did I miss?

And also, in my understanding, the main ongoing processes are: Liberation of humanity, Nibiru flyby, Grand solar minimum, and Ascension. Other cosmic cycles and events are also significant. Coordinated by benign Galactics. Objective: max. qty H. Sapiens ascended.  Does Sus Obs say anything about Liberation of humanity or Ascension?  Have you seen any source that covers all those topics?  (Maybe David Wilcock of James Gilliland?)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 11:52:44 AM by Jimfarmer »

MadMax

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Have you seen any source that covers all those topics?  (Maybe David Wilcock of James Gilliland?)

Here is David’s latest video on Ascension:

https://twitter.com/david_wilcock?utm_source=ONTRAPORT-email-broadcast&utm_medium=ONTRAPORT-email-broadcast&utm_term=&utm_content=NEW+LINK%21+I%27M+LIVE+NOW%21+Q%26A+with+David&utm_campaign=03132019
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Quantum Apocalypse & Suspicious Observers 23/part
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2019, 02:09:35 PM »
Quantum Apocalypse is yer typical cheap less-than-B-movie apocalypse crap one might be sick of by now. If i didn't love the genre, i wouldn't have bothered with it. However, it has 2 things going for it:
- acting and pace are much better than Sharknado-level flicks
- if you're interested in BAL33's theories, this provides you with an excellent visual of what that might look like.

We all know and love Suspicious Observers and their 23-part series on cyclical destruction on Earth is pretty amazing. At least i think so since it incorporates [among others, too-little-heard-from greats] Velikovsky, Robert Felix and Paul LaViolette.

Since my own research began in 2008 i have been a fan of coalescing EOTWAWKI theories and in this series, this has been achieved quite competently and to my satisfaction [and you can believe i'm not easily pleased or impressed in this sense].

Some vids are pretty short, maybe only 10 min., some are over an hour. So sit back, get yer popcorn and get ready to enjoy.

Socrates, thanks for posting this, looking at it all,
Yowbarb

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Have you seen any source that covers all those topics?  (Maybe David Wilcock of James Gilliland?)

Here is David’s latest video on Ascension:

https://twitter.com/david_wilcock?utm_source=ONTRAPORT-email-broadcast&utm_medium=ONTRAPORT-email-broadcast&utm_term=&utm_content=NEW+LINK%21+I%27M+LIVE+NOW%21+Q%26A+with+David&utm_campaign=03132019

Thanks Max - that one was free of charge, in case anyone might be interested  :)

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: PX/ascension
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2019, 02:33:30 AM »
But now,  I don't remember any specific mention of PX.  What did I miss?

And also, in my understanding, the main ongoing processes are: Liberation of humanity, Nibiru flyby, Grand solar minimum, and Ascension.
I've been wondering for a few years now whether PX is an actor or observer in cyclical destruction. Especially since it comes by every few thousand years but mankind getting thrown back into a stone age seems to happen every 12,000 or so. I don't discount PX as 'big player', but also wouldn't be surprised if it just happens to be there too.

I was content with Suspicious Observers's vids because i'm not on the 'ascension bandwagon' anyway. That has always appeared way too coincidental and hubric [why us? Why in our time?] to me. So i'm fine with just a solar-focused explanation.
Souls and all that, i imagine it will work itself out. Frankly, if Quartz Crystal is to be believed, i wouldn't be surprised if only one in 5000 even matter [have a soul]. But if she's right, all has pretty much already been determined anyway.
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Don't all suns and planets produce harmonic frequencies?  Seems the presence of Px would have some effect then, both on us and on other celestial bodies, unless it was not of this dimension?

Jimfarmer

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
i'm not on the 'ascension bandwagon' anyway. That has always appeared way too coincidental and hubric [why us? Why in our time?]

Why not?  Whenever and wherever a significant event occurs, the people there ask those questions.  Sometimes there is nobody there when an event happens, and at other times somebody is there.

When a child kicks an ant hill, the ants ask those same questions. (So, who is kicking our domain?)

Here is my understanding:  We all eventually live many lives at different times and places, possibly including other planets.  The current situation on Earth presents an unusual opportunity to have unique experiences, and many souls chose to be born on Earth during these times in order to fill in some blanks in their unfulfilled life lesson plans  or otherwise grasp the opportunity to uptick their level of consciousness by doing good works in whatever situation they find themselves.  Most, if not all, of our souls chose to be here now, and souls that could not benefit by it deferred.

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Being familiar with Dolores Cannon's work, as well as others, I agree we humans are here because we volunteered.  Problem is, as most of us know, once we incarnate, we forget why we are here and spend the rest of our lives asking ourselves, "what is my purpose?"

I actually think most of us are in a slow-mode ascension all the time we are alive, assuming we are not slowly but surely regressing and degrading.  So "The Ascension", IMHO, might actually be another evolutionary nudge, but slightly greater than all the tiny ones we've been experiencing all/most of our lives.

Just my 2 cents.

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
That makes sense to me Ilinda, and it's just as good an explanation as anything I've heard!  :)

Jimfarmer

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
I actually think most of us are in a slow-mode ascension all the time we are alive, assuming we are not slowly but surely regressing and degrading.  So "The Ascension", IMHO, might actually be another evolutionary nudge, but slightly greater than all the tiny ones we've been experiencing all/most of our lives.

Also true, as far as I know.  I have read that the average increase in level of consciousness per lifetime is 5 points.  (Logarithmic scale of 1 to 1000, with 200 being the change-over point from net negative to net positive.  The population average on Earth reached 200 in the 1980s.  The Ascended Masters have LoC of around 980.  Ref. "Power versus Force" and other books by David Hawkins, MD  PhD.)

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Interesting that the fulcrum point isn't 501 or more to achieve net positive. 

MadMax

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
From Elsewhere: Being E.T. in America

https://www.amazon.com/Elsewhere-Being-T-America/dp/1559723041/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2I1UPTO4NJ7HX&keywords=from+elsewhere&qid=1552832458&s=gateway&sprefix=From+Else%2Caps%2C179&sr=8-1

From Elsewhere takes a close look at the most radical New Age group--those who claim extraterrestrial (ET) identity. Adapted from the Ph.D. research of Scott Mandelker through 25 interviews, From Elsewhere follows the lives of 25 'Wanderers' from their unusual childhood to the rare events that lead to an extraordinary sense of self. Detailed case stories trace their growth from confusion to clarity, dealing with society, intimacy, and life-mission. Their ideas on UFOs, human history, and the fate of planet Earth make fascinating reading.

Synchronicity brought "From Elsewhere" my way and I am eternally grateful. It is very difficult going through life as a lonely observer with a growing stack of unanswerable questions. This book addressed those gnawing issues for me. The answer to all of them: I am a wanderer. I agree with the Knoxville reviewer about the book probably being unpalatable to most non-wanderers/walk-ins. That is simply because few people are open-minded enough to ask the questions that Dr. Mandelker poses. These questions shake the very foundations of society's cherished beliefs about life. It is a tribute to Mandelker's courage that he dares ask them.

As a wanderer, I particularly appreciated the author's personal story in the appendix. That autobiography plus the quiz that the other reviewer mentioned, convinced me of my origins. I really wasn't surprised that I'm from Elsewhere. That was probably the most stunning discovery of all. I hope sincere, open-minded people will delve into this book. It deserves the attention of all devoted seekers of truth. Dr. Mandelker's sincerity, courage, and solid, though unconventional reasoning make this work a stand-out.
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: life...
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2019, 09:21:07 AM »
i'm not on the 'ascension bandwagon' anyway. That has always appeared way too coincidental and hubric [why us? Why in our time?]
The current situation on Earth presents an unusual opportunity to have unique experiences, and many souls chose to be born on Earth during these times in order to fill in some blanks in their unfulfilled life lesson plans  or otherwise grasp the opportunity to uptick their level of consciousness by doing good works in whatever situation they find themselves.
Though it's now quite a few years ago for me, i spent a few decades trying to find answers to life's biggest questions. My search did not end but was pretty much satisfied after assimilating (the main points of) Adi Da's Teachings. And Da teaches that there is no 'point' to life, that it's all just a play ["leela"].
As well, 'karma' and whether or not it exists or applies, is all a matter of focus of Self.

Furthermore Da teaches that people reaching new levels of spiritual awakening inevitably make too much of the experience, feeling something in the way of: "Now I finally get it!"... But later their 'new' awareness just always turns out to be the next step in consciousness evolution, only to be followed by further development in time.
So, frankly, i think people make too much of the development of our time, 'spiritually', technologically and otherwise. I'm neither impressed with my own development nor with that of (what i've seen of) others. All sounds to me like people clutching at straws, perhaps because they lack the kind of insights that Adi Da provides in his many books.

If TEOTWAWKI comes around every 12,000 years, i'm sure there are all kinds of 'prophets', predictions and pseudo-ascended masters every time around... Me, my take on the matter is that 12,000 years is nothing in the larger scope of things, be it cosmic, geological or 'spriritual'.
So what's supposedly special about this 12,000-year event? I wouldn't know.

Hence my handle Socrates: I just don't know. I know what i know but outside of that, i know nothing... [speculation, imagination, hope; all (potentially) the mind grasping at straws].
Who's to say this isn't all just about another cycle coming to a close/it's conclusion? And when we're talking about cycles that take millennia [with us mere mortals only alive for 80-100 years on average], what the hell are we really aiming to talk about?

Maybe i was wrong; maybe my handle should be "Schultz"...  ;)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 10:48:23 AM by Socrates »
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Soc, my father always said that a wise man will say "I don't know" to just about anything.

Quakers have another saying:

"This I know experimentally."

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW