Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: More Apocalypse in the media - movies, books, news, documentaries, hints etc.  (Read 11366 times)

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: TEOTWAWKI
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2019, 10:25:14 AM »
To perhaps lighten the mood, see Robin Williams and Jonathan Winters on TEOTWAWKI8)
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: TEOTWAWKI
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2019, 10:51:28 AM »

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
I actually think most of us are in a slow-mode ascension all the time we are alive, assuming we are not slowly but surely regressing and degrading.  So "The Ascension", IMHO, might actually be another evolutionary nudge, but slightly greater than all the tiny ones we've been experiencing all/most of our lives.

Also true, as far as I know.  I have read that the average increase in level of consciousness per lifetime is 5 points.  (Logarithmic scale of 1 to 1000, with 200 being the change-over point from net negative to net positive.  The population average on Earth reached 200 in the 1980s.  The Ascended Masters have LoC of around 980.  Ref. "Power versus Force" and other books by David Hawkins, MD  PhD.)
Wow.  I have that book squirreled away and maybe should reread it.  Have wondered off and on (maybe read and forgot) how scientists learn or know the average increase in level of consciousness per person's lifetime is 5 pts?  I'm not doubting it--just wondering what testing they do to determine that?  Do they test people randomly at every decade such as agea 10, 20, 30, etc., through 90?

And also woncder how they have learned about the Earth's level being around 200 in 1980?  Surely it's greater than that now.  But then, that has to be an average, when you look at the psychopaths, who probably rate 1 or 2 or maybe a negative number?

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
when you look at the psychopaths, who probably rate 1 or 2 or maybe a negative number?

Depends on what emotions are driving them, apparently:

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: the Survivalist
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2019, 01:48:08 AM »
Rented "Survivalist," worth watching... filmed in Northern Ireland an Irish producer-director Stephen Fingleton. Irish crew.

Trailer:  The Survivalist (2017) - Official Trailer (HD)  2:16    6,422 views

https://youtu.be/P0XUFVn6MVw
Downloaded it and checked it out.
This is 'Mad Max-in-the-woods' or something. I'd not count this as a B movie as it was compelling and competently shot and directed. Otherwise it's funny how one could probably make a movie like this in your own backyard.

2 things:
- man survives in the woods alone for 7 years and then 2 women, one young one old(er), come a'knockin'; he's cautious [turns out, rightfully so] but allows them to stay though resources are limited [his 'small head' is doing most of his thinking for him at this point...]. In the end he probably dies [we don't actually see this happen; good chance for The Survivalist 2!!] and the (by now) pregant woman reaches some kind of refuge camp; at this point one wonders who actually was "the survivalist"...
- the man who'd survived 7 years alone appeared to have a fair set-up. Obviously it was lonely and therefore less-than-ideal, but otherwise he seems to have been making things work in a hostile environment. When the old woman attempts to poison him (because of their limited resources) but the girl turns the tables on her, the man appears set for life. Still, then they get attacked by some random group of scavengers and, methinks, the real message of this movie is apparent: If there are other survivors, you must stay mobile. The man's sedentary set-up is what finishes him in the end [and he can't even take advantage of his good luck in the girl chosing him].

The end of the movie is not too gloomy as it seems that even if the man dies [likely but not explicit], he lives on in offspring he may never know but also may never have had reason to expect to get.
The whole movie the man's suffering cold and meagre meals and i'm thinking: "Dude, head south!.. Filmed in New Zealand, that should be "head north" and maybe not an option? Until the girl shows up it seems a sorry existence indeed.
Beginner's 'mistake' [apparently he was unprepared for the end]: he's growing veggies to sustain himself; he has neither animals nor trees. Hell, even the seeds for veggies seem to be an item in the movie.
This movie can get one to thinking; i think the man was surviving on luck and that [as the final impression of the movie suggests] the young woman was the real 'survivor' here. At least she uses her talents and instincts to get ahead and make it out alive.
As well, she and the older woman were mobile...
I.E. not the kind of movie to get your hopes up or to make you feel good, but a movie to make one think.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 01:59:38 AM by Socrates »
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Found a free English copy here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNvVdIdHasg

And a German version here, if you don't mind the format:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_7phcqnzEI

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
when you look at the psychopaths, who probably rate 1 or 2 or maybe a negative number?

Depends on what emotions are driving them, apparently:
That page from the book certainly jogged my memory of reading that book.  It's easy to imagine that most of their emotions, feelings and thoughts are not ordinarily uplifting.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW