Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: my experiences  (Read 4595 times)

satya

my experiences
« on: May 29, 2011, 08:28:48 AM »
been through so much with meditation and using so many different techniques. Here are my experiences i have had. On many i have mentally asked my spirit guides questions and for lots i have been given answers.

My spiritual name is satya.  satya is a name of honor given to the adepts of the world. I was a prophet in india many years ago. 

on many a occasion when i have asked for nibiru answers i have been shown two suns on various occassions and also i have been shown giant birds picking me up. I have also seen comets/asteroids impacting the planet. In all of these future visions they have been in full color and i have had consciousness. 

Also on the elenin event i have been given answers. My most recent involved me being shown an alignment chart then given the message that the earthquake i was previously shown in my own bed room with again full color and conscience. my room caving in would happen before december.

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Re: my experiences
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2011, 10:34:22 AM »
Hi Satya,
Greetings and Salutations. Has information been shown to you of the composition of Elenin ? A comet is
a lot of Ice and some Rock thrown in: has information been shown to you that it is something other than
a Comet ?
Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

satya

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2011, 11:34:47 AM »
i really couldnt make out the alignment details. if i could then i would know a precise date for sure. I recently done a video on elenin and i believe its not a comet. Im sure its a brown dwarf.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXg9K9sVvXQ  (my vid)

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2011, 01:33:52 PM »
Very good video Satya ! Well done. I invite others to view it and to look at some of the others you have
posted. The ' Tree of Life ' Trailer is interesting....

I noticed in the video you posted that you compared a Black and white telescope picture with the
Colorized leaked photo of nibiru. Did you notice that if you flipped the black and white picture of
elenin from right to left and THEN superimposed it that they might line up almost exactly ?
I haven't done that with the pictures but only mentally; I could be wrong.

Mediatate on Elenin as much as you can and see if you can gain information about it in more detail.
Regards, Aseekertoo
Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

satya

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2011, 11:40:21 AM »
the more i think about nibiru the more i cant get away from the fact that elenin is this.
i have been pointed in the right directions and found out 2011 is infact 2012. the government are ready thats why they are building their underground bunkers to the tune of one every seven weeks.

also last night i kept asking the question will we get help......I got a response with getting shown a small fleet of alien ships. could this be the federation of light? I dont know but their are benevolent beings out there trying to help us.  I believe this fleet of ships were on a intercept mission. Maybe some kind of battle. 

One mysterious message i got when i was awakening was that one of a angelic voice singing to me and said "o o o o o  (in different tones like a chorus) ordalan" the first a might be an i or e but im sure it was ordalan....I looked this up on google and found it to be of a different foreign language. But it also may have some other meaning.

satya

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2011, 11:13:14 AM »
anyone interested a really important video made by me again  (nibiru)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-poLFVVt8c

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2011, 08:30:04 PM »
The objects in the clip are first the moon rising, then the sun rising. They are within 10 degrees of each other on the horizon. Strange, but the observatory scope is extremely strong.   ed

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2011, 10:17:48 AM »
The objects in the clip are first the moon rising, then the sun rising. They are within 10 degrees of each other on the horizon. Strange, but the observatory scope is extremely strong.   ed

R U referring to the "two suns rising" scope video?
I was wondering if that first one was the moon, after watching it a couple times.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2011, 12:24:11 PM »
been through so much with meditation and using so many different techniques. Here are my experiences i have had. On many i have mentally asked my spirit guides questions and for lots i have been given answers.

My spiritual name is satya.  satya is a name of honor given to the adepts of the world. I was a prophet in india many years ago. 

on many a occasion when i have asked for nibiru answers i have been shown two suns on various occassions and also i have been shown giant birds picking me up. I have also seen comets/asteroids impacting the planet. In all of these future visions they have been in full color and i have had consciousness. 

Also on the elenin event i have been given answers. My most recent involved me being shown an alignment chart then given the message that the earthquake i was previously shown in my own bed room with again full color and conscience. my room caving in would happen before december.
Hello we exchanged a couple PMs so here is a belated Welcome to the Town Hall.  :)

Thanks very much for sharing your insight, gained through meditation. Keep giving us glimpses .... we need them,
Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2011, 12:28:51 PM »

Also on the elenin event i have been given answers. My most recent involved me being shown an alignment chart then given the message that the earthquake i was previously shown in my own bed room with again full color and conscience. my room caving in would happen before december

Repeating here what Satva posted.
All The Best,
Yowbarb

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
Okay, i know this is going to sound REALLY weird...
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2016, 09:31:36 AM »
On many a occasion when i have asked for nibiru answers i have been shown two suns on various occassions and also i have been shown giant birds picking me up. I have also seen comets/asteroids impacting the planet. In all of these future visions they have been in full color and i have had consciousness. 
Looking for a place to post the following, i came across the above. I have to say it sounds familiar. Since it sounds so familiar and what i'm looking to post right now is just about "my experiences", too, i add it to this thread.
Is this thread out-dated? But what if Elenin WAS in fact Nibiru? What if Nancy Lieder/the Zeta's talk about Nibiru hanging around the Sun for years is in fact real?
Anyway, here's what i'm interested in sharing today...

In my life when things start going my way, the SH!T REALLY HITS THE FAN!
Like that time i really was getting ready to devote my life to study and worship of my Guru, whose Dutch ashram [one of 4 of His ashram's in the world!] is just about an hour drive from where i lived, and i got arrested on some bs charge...
Or that time, last year, when i was finally getting over my burnout and getting into exercise and preparations to move abroad, and i got kicked out of the house and denied access to my only child by child services on some bs charge...

My life has been a mess. I'm not ashamed to say it. I have consistently lived on the edge in my pursuit of truth and tantric experience and mainstream culture has not supported my way of life. But every time i seem to start getting ahead, it seems the cosmos or something is out to get me and all hell breaks loose.
I'm not whining. I probably deserve it; past life indiscretions and all... [i have this from whom i believe to be a reliable source]. What i'm saying is that when i start doing better and feeling like things are falling into place, all hell tends to break loose. And i've been feeling A LOT better these last couple of days...

Now, if things go according to these last 50 years, that may just mean that i'm about to be arrested or something. But what if the hell i could be about to experience is not only about ME...? I'm just sayin'.
As far as premonitions go, in my experience what i'm going through right now is a sure fire sign that things are about to go very very wrong.

Time will tell.
Just sharing.
Or just be happy for me that things are finally looking up a bit.
Namaste.
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Okay, i know this is going to sound REALLY weird...
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2016, 03:57:10 PM »

My life has been a mess. I'm not ashamed to say it. I have consistently lived on the edge in my pursuit of truth and tantric experience and mainstream culture has not supported my way of life. But every time i seem to start getting ahead, it seems the cosmos or something is out to get me and all hell breaks loose.
I'm not whining. I probably deserve it; past life indiscretions and all...
You probably don't "deserve" anything, but isn't it true that "they" say that the seeming unpleasantness in our lives is/are merely lessons presented to us, so that we may learn something(s) from these experiences?   IIRC, author Barara Brennan said, "Discomfort is the best form of guidance."

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2016, 07:19:51 PM »
Need one necessarily exclude the other?
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!