Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: EBAY AUCTIONS: FOOD, MREs, SUPPLIES  (Read 66683 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: EBAY AUCTIONS: FOOD, MREs, SUPPLIES
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2012, 11:22:42 AM »
Update the four cases of MREs sale is over. About 27 bids.
Here is link if anyone trying to grab more food online like that...
The point is, some degree of competition to try and get these goods and as I posted in other related Topics, some sites are back rdered such as Be Prepared.com  - YB

http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-CASES-OF-MRES-MRE-ALL-WITH-2015-INSPECTION-DATES-LOT-/120881908223?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c251f89ff

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2012, 11:21:56 AM »
This property is near the MX border and probably not many resources. It is away from the Gulf and away from population centers; might do as a temporary survival area if enough supplies were stockpiled. A person would have to look into the water situation. ... It's near the Rio Grande and there is underground water so it could be OK.
- Yowbarb
Link about the local water, aquifers:

http://www.westtexasgroundwater.com/mgmtplan08.html
Not so much per acre bidding is over, $15,000 is the price.
Terlingua TX is mainly know for the International Chili cookoff held there, and for the nearby Big Bend Park. - Yowbarb

"On the first Saturday of November, over 10,000 "chiliheads" convene in Terlingua for two annual chili cookoffs: the Chili Appreciation Society International and the Frank X. Tolbert / Wick Fowler World Chili Championships." - Wikipedia Terlingua TX
Due to its proximity to Big Bend National Park, today Terlingua is mostly a tourist destination for park visitors. Rafting on the Rio Grande, mountain biking, camping, hiking, and motorcycling are some of the outdoor activities favored by tourists.

Yowbarb Note: It might be possible to make some money there selling goods or services to the tourists which show up annually and also the occasional hikers, rafters, visitors to the big Bend. Airport about thirty miles away. Nearest American town I see is: Redford, west, 45.6 mi, 1 hour 21 mins. http://cityguides.whitepage.net/city_guides/Terlingua/TX.html  City guide, white pages.

- Yowbarb

==============================================
http://www.ebay.com/itm/40-acres-for-sale-Excellent-for-hunting-camp-or-survivalist-retreat-/160768597430?pt=Land&hash=item256e8e1db6#shId

"40 acres for sale. Excellent for hunting camp or survivalist retreat."

US $15,000.00 Buy It Now

Terlingua, Texas

http://www.ebay.com/itm/40-acres-for-sale-Excellent-for-hunting-camp-or-survivalist-retreat-/160768597430?pt=Land&hash=item256e8e1db6#shId
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 11:25:01 AM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2012, 11:49:27 AM »
Well I can't post many ads...computer is making it slow-going. This is another 40 acre piece of land in Nevada. Lovelock, NV.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nevada-Land-for-Sale-Lovelock-Pershing-County-NV-/320878057931?pt=Land&hash=item4ab5d299cb#vi-content

Nevada Land for Sale - Lovelock, Pershing County, NV

40.84 Acres, Unimproved land. $250 Down Payment
Lovelock NV
DESCRIPTION OF PROPERTY

This lot is 31 ½ miles from the town of Lovelock, in Pershing county, Nevada.  It is 40.84 acres, and lies 18.8 miles east of interstate 80. It is basically level and access is via county road to the property. (see actual picture of lot-with yellow ribbon on metal stake- with mountains beyond).  Minerals are not included. Electric is not available.  The lot is staked.  The total description parcel # 015-310-12 District # 2  Location  T28 R 35 Section 9

DIRECTIONS TO LOT

See vicinity map for good visible directions. From Lovelock, drive north on I 80-about 12.7 miles to the Oreana turnoff- drive east on the Oreana Couer Rochester road about 8.9 miles to an intersection where there is a faded sign “Unionville” to the left (see picture of intersection). Once on that road, stay right for 6.2 miles and on a left curve, stay straight on smaller road (see picture- you will note the mountains are straight ahead) which is Buena Vista Valley Road-go 3.7 miles and lot is on left (see picture of stake with yellow ribbon, which may be mission due to wind).

TERMS

Total purchase price is $15,250, with $250 down and balance at 3% interest for a period of 96 months, with payments of $175.94 monthly. Or, for 120 months at 3% with payments of $144.84. A contract will be sent to you upon payment of the $250.  There will be no later settlement fees, no documentation fees, no other charges. Taxes are paid through June 2012, after which you will be responsible.  Questions are welcome.
Please look at other offerings which present financing. Compare this offering to them and make an intelligent decision based upon what you find.  We are presenting the basics-with no document fees, no later recording costs, no penalties. Once you pay the balance off, you will receive a free and clear recorded deed giving you title to the property. If you desire to build prior to final payoff, there are no restrictions.  Thank you for your interest!

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURE

errrv

« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2012, 10:47:16 AM »
These are good meals & cheaper than any MRE ive seen for sale yet:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280853728293?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Good luck,
Erv

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2012, 09:58:35 PM »

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280853728293?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Good luck,
Erv

Erv thanks for posting this! The seller has good statistics too. Always reassuring.
A really good price!
- Yowbarb
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 05:00:03 AM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2012, 03:40:32 AM »

Good luck,
Erv
This goes along with this same product and same seller.
Random sampling from seller, Member id visualperfectiondetailing. Link:
(http://myworld.ebay.com/visualperfectiondetailing/?_trksid=p4340.l2559
He has high ratings and has several MREs packs for sale now; bids going on. Many are "marked 12 pack but are actually 16 pack." - Yowbarb

Sure-Pak Mre's 16 Pack Meals Ready To Eat

Item condition: New

Time left:  3d 14h (Apr 11, 201218:24:32 PDT)

Current bid:  US $2.25

[ 2 bids ]

Shipping:  $25.00 - Economy Shipping

|  See all shipping details

Item location: Omaha, NE, United States
Ships to: United States
PayPal or Bill Me Later (with credit approval)

Delivery:
Estimated between Tue. Apr. 17 and Tue. Apr. 24

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2012, 03:48:05 AM »
magnetite sold on ebay...

errrv

« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2012, 08:57:51 AM »
Those 275 meal buckets are also a good deal. $95 bucks. Portions are small but the days of obesity are coming to an end I'm afraid.
Erv

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2012, 02:11:46 PM »
Those 275 meal buckets are also a good deal. $95 bucks. Portions are small but the days of obesity are coming to an end I'm afraid.
Erv
Sounds good...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2012, 08:11:43 PM »
UPS just dropped off some stored food. The guy told me that in the past 2 years, that & ammunition is the bulk of his deliveries. Apparently there are a lot of preppers out there.
Erv

That's good news..

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2012, 05:49:51 PM »
UPS just dropped off some stored food. The guy told me that in the past 2 years, that & ammunition is the bulk of his deliveries. Apparently there are a lot of preppers out there.
Erv

That's good news..

My UPS guy is starting to look at me a little funny...  I wonder what he is thinking...
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2012, 07:20:26 AM »
Erv

Maybe those guys are thinkin' maybe they should do the same...

That's good news..

My UPS guy is starting to look at me a little funny...  I wonder what he is thinking...

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2012, 06:39:25 PM »
Erv

Maybe those guys are thinkin' maybe they should do the same...

That's good news..

Just got another package on Friday, my new holster for the Glock .45...  My wife laughed at me until I explained the practicalities of it.  Then she was like, Oh...  well then.  Very well, think I will just keep on minding my own business like I have been since I can remember...  Geez.  What was I supposed to do, stick it in my britches all gangster-style?  Damn...
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW