Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Tennessee, can you hear me?  (Read 5177 times)

Dania22

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Tennessee, can you hear me?
« on: June 26, 2011, 09:19:23 PM »
Sending out a life-line!! Greetings all! I personally don't think it's "finding a group" that people are having a hard time with, rather...finding people who are SERIOUS!! People who we can TRUST! People who are ready to walk-the-walk, rather than talk-the-talk!! None of this though can be possible unless you're willing to put in some work. Work as in, getting up and actually meeting with these folks, TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE!!

I understand truly, not everyone can get up and leave at the drop of a hat, leave their jobs, leave behind friends, family and go to another location. It takes planning, money, resources, etc....but that is exactly what you will have to do when it happens and it will! As of as of six weeks ago, we did just that. Left Florida. What a precarious position we were in down there; there being in the Homestead/Keyes area! Google it. All of 7, yes S-E-V-E-N feet above sea-level! Practically IN the water! Was it hard leaving people behind? Yes it was, and still is...but these are the many that will not hear! Thought me "crazy" for trying and getting the word/warning out to them. Thought me "crazy" for storing and putting back 'stuff' for several years now! Thought me "crazy" for leaving behind a nursing job of 12+years (especially in this economy)! Thought me "crazy' for  walking away from my home, the only home my kids of 6 and 11 have ever known.

Said all that to say this.....First, let me give you an insight to who we are. We are an AA family of five who are Believer's of GOD! He's first and foremost in our lives!! We're as ready as we're going to get! The rest is up to my God! If you are just getting ready and/or have been for a while, but is longing to meet up with a family to help each other through this time ( and oh what a time it will be!!) that is fast upon us, I'm here, we're here! But you have to be committed to getting up and meeting. I'm in TN and can meet somewhere we both agree on. This not going to happen until we make it happen! Send me a DM (direct message) and we'll reply back.

Faith without works is what? I've gotten up and made the move. I've prepared to the best of my limited ability. I'm only human. I'm reaching out to WHOMSOEVER may need a hand......take it, please. You don't have to go this alone.  Godspeed to you on your journey.

Dania22

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Tennessee, can you hear me?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 09:52:03 PM »
For those that don't know, just click the Member's name, it is a link.
Click PM to send a Private Message. That's a message the person picks up here in the forum.
Those who wish to exchange their home emails in a Private Message, they can do so.
We discourage people from posting home emails on the Boards - but they can send them in a PM.
- Yowbarb

noproblemo2

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2011, 10:00:55 PM »
Dania22 I am VERY proud of you for what you have done and are doing. That was a very
 brave and courageous move to take. I wish you the best in the coming times.

Lori

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2011, 09:26:09 AM »
Dania its good to have you close now.  I hope someday we can meet.    Your only an hour away from us now.  We even have a couple other members here from our area.

Glad your safe.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2011, 10:24:36 AM »
Sending out a life-line!! Greetings all! I personally don't think it's "finding a group" that people are having a hard time with, rather...finding people who are SERIOUS!! People who we can TRUST! People who are ready to walk-the-walk, rather than talk-the-talk!! None of this though can be possible unless you're willing to put in some work. Work as in, getting up and actually meeting with these folks, TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE!!

I understand truly, not everyone can get up and leave at the drop of a hat, leave their jobs, leave behind friends, family and go to another location. It takes planning, money, resources, etc....but that is exactly what you will have to do when it happens and it will! As of as of six weeks ago, we did just that. Left Florida. What a precarious position we were in down there; there being in the Homestead/Keyes area! Google it. All of 7, yes S-E-V-E-N feet above sea-level! Practically IN the water! Was it hard leaving people behind? Yes it was, and still is...but these are the many that will not hear! Thought me "crazy" for trying and getting the word/warning out to them. Thought me "crazy" for storing and putting back 'stuff' for several years now! Thought me "crazy" for leaving behind a nursing job of 12+years (especially in this economy)! Thought me "crazy' for  walking away from my home, the only home my kids of 6 and 11 have ever known.

Said all that to say this.....First, let me give you an insight to who we are. We are an AA family of five who are Believer's of GOD! He's first and foremost in our lives!! We're as ready as we're going to get! The rest is up to my God! If you are just getting ready and/or have been for a while, but is longing to meet up with a family to help each other through this time ( and oh what a time it will be!!) that is fast upon us, I'm here, we're here! But you have to be committed to getting up and meeting. I'm in TN and can meet somewhere we both agree on. This not going to happen until we make it happen! Send me a DM (direct message) and we'll reply back.

Faith without works is what? I've gotten up and made the move. I've prepared to the best of my limited ability. I'm only human. I'm reaching out to WHOMSOEVER may need a hand......take it, please. You don't have to go this alone.  Godspeed to you on your journey.

Dania22

Hey "girl" also very proud of you. So very glad you and your precious family are out of Florida.
I posted to you about it in one other Topic,
I think it was the one about groups.  :)
Barb

Dania22

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2011, 01:32:32 PM »
I couldn't have done it without you guys (all of you, including you Mr. Marshall)!! I remember coming here to this ("the old town hall") forum many of years ago, scared, worried, not having a  plan, not having a clue....

I remember all of your encouragement and help, words of advice given me. I APPRECIATE IT ALL!! I'm much stronger TODAY and no longer afraid. I have children who are counting on me to help get them through this, my love, my gifts, my heart... my cubs. I'm committed to doing what needs to be done, to help not just them, but whomsoever needs a hand, help them through this thing.

Thanks again guys for your vote of confidence in me, as I too, have in all of you. I CAN do this! YOU can do this! WE WILL DO THIS!! Godspeed.

Dania22

« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 01:37:31 PM by Dania22 »

noproblemo2

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2011, 01:39:49 PM »
Dania22, so VERY proud of you, your strength and courage. CONGRATS on your preps and future.

Alfred Williams

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2011, 05:50:11 AM »
Yes Dania22 I am so proud you were able to get away fromS Fla. If I had children I would be thinking of relocating. I know 300' is to low but have family near Atlanta. I am glad you made the move before gridlock{{:>)
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

Terigaddy

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2011, 09:31:19 AM »
I'm located in East Tennessee and I am battening down the hatches for Elenin's visit.

My elevation (according to the local airport) is 1313'.

Dania22

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2011, 10:54:47 AM »
My offer still stands!! I'm here. I know that there are a lot of single mothers with children that are just awakening to what's going on and you may not have a clue as where to go, what to do, lots of older people who may try and attempt it alone, you can't. Single fathers just seeking to protect their babies, no mother to help, I hear you and I feel your cry, your plea...nobody wants to do this alone, including me.

Go and get a large tote from the thrift store, K-mart, Walmart, wherever and put back a can of whatever you can get your hands on. Look in the cupboard , see those can of beans way back there, you know, the one that you never seem to want? Drop it in there. Water, a bottle here and there. A can of this and a can of that, if you have it. Whatever you have and can store, do it! Can opener, baby bottles, nipples. You'll be surprise of what you store away when you look back.

Next course of action....stay in touch with me, let's build a relationship with each other, establish a dialogue while people are still in the "nice to meet you mode"! When the timing says go (in the event we have a forewarning)...... Bring your STUFF and come, worst case scenario, we all end up under one roof, trying our best with the help of the Father to survive this thing! This is what I have to offer. Godspeed.

Dania22

noproblemo2

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2011, 11:06:27 AM »
My offer still stands!! I'm here. I know that there are a lot of single mothers with children that are just awakening to what's going on and you may not have a clue as where to go, what to do, lots of older people who may try and attempt it alone, you can't. Single fathers just seeking to protect their babies, no mother to help, I hear you and I feel your cry, your plea...nobody wants to do this alone, including me.

Go and get a large tote from the thrift store, K-mart, Walmart, wherever and put back a can of whatever you can get your hands on. Look in the cupboard , see those can of beans way back there, you know, the one that you never seem to want? Drop it in there. Water, a bottle here and there. A can of this and a can of that, if you have it. Whatever you have and can store, do it! Can opener, baby bottles, nipples. You'll be surprise of what you store away when you look back.

Next course of action....stay in touch with me, let's build a relationship with each other, establish a dialogue while people are still in the "nice to meet you mode"! When the timing says go (in the event we have a forewarning)...... Bring your STUFF and come, worst case scenario, we all end up under one roof, trying our best with the help of the Father to survive this thing! This is what I have to offer. Godspeed.

Dania22
Dania22, please see this thread for a post by a new member:
http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=2994.msg40914#msg40914
you two may be able to help each other out.

Dania22

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2011, 12:13:57 PM »

Dania22
Dania22, please see this thread for a post by a new member:
http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=2994.msg40914#msg40914
you two may be able to help each other out.

Bless you Susan (insert hugging icon here).

noproblemo2

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2011, 12:19:25 PM »
Just hope this will help two wonderful people connect.

augonit

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2011, 05:10:35 PM »
"All of 7, yes S-E-V-E-N feet above sea-level! Practically IN the water!"

When I lived in North Florida, I was 3 feet above water.  So I got you beat!  Na na na na na!   :D

Dania22

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2011, 06:31:22 PM »
"All of 7, yes S-E-V-E-N feet above sea-level! Practically IN the water!"

When I lived in North Florida, I was 3 feet above water.  So I got you beat!  Na na na na na!   :D

That was 'oceanfront' property, lol......

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!