Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Tennessee, can you hear me?  (Read 5185 times)

Willsorr75

• Prolific Member
Re: Tennessee, can you hear me?
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2011, 06:45:44 PM »
I can hear you hear in Lewisburg Tn!!
Stay informed, information is our first line of defense!
-Will

augonit

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2011, 06:56:35 PM »
"All of 7, yes S-E-V-E-N feet above sea-level! Practically IN the water!"

When I lived in North Florida, I was 3 feet above water.  So I got you beat!  Na na na na na!   :D

That was 'oceanfront' property, lol......
/quote]

Yeah, right.  I was almost 80 miles from the Gulf, and further to the ocean!

Morgana2012

• Trusted Member
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2011, 12:19:46 AM »
Manchester, TN  is 1,050 ft above sea level so your elevation is pretty good.   And here's Terral's cave list  www.caverbob.com/state/htm  then scroll down to Tennessee.
And when eaten together beans and rice have all the essential amino acids to form a complete protein.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 12:23:09 AM by Morgana2012 »

KaliLemorte

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2011, 09:20:52 AM »
thanks everyone..much love and prayers to you..morgana,,is there another way to send that page..i opened the link and it doesnt work..thanks..

Morgana2012

• Trusted Member
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2011, 04:54:57 PM »
Yes go to www.caverbob.com  then on the second row pick USA LIST BY STATE  then scroll down to Tennessee.  It shows them in order of size.  Keep in mind the possibility of earthquakes. 
Then if you want to know the elevation of a place go to
www.earthtools.org and click on ELEVATIONS in the left margin, which will give you a map to click on any location.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2011, 05:16:26 PM by Morgana2012 »

noproblemo2

« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2011, 05:02:00 PM »
The earthtools.com is great, just found out I'm higher than I thought I was, Thanks !!!!
Yes go to www.caverbob.com  then on the second row pick USA LIST BY STATE  then scroll down to Tennessee.   Then if you want to know the elevation of a place go to
www.earthtools.org and click on ELEVATIONS in the left margin, which will give you a map to click on any location.

Willsorr75

• Prolific Member
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2011, 08:45:30 PM »
thanks everyone..much love and prayers to you..morgana,,is there another way to send that page..i opened the link and it doesnt work..thanks..

Awesome tool! Thanks, Here in Lewisburg Tennessee we are 715 ft above sea level. Hope that's enough.
Stay informed, information is our first line of defense!
-Will

Dania22

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2012, 01:24:26 PM »
Still here guys!! Been meeting some awesome people . And I mean physically meeting and greeting actual people, not just all talk and no walk..(so to speak). The offer stands. Be bless all.

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2012, 03:34:37 PM »
Excellent Dania, thanks so much for posting and offering to help others.  Stay safe, and many blessings to you and your group as well!

Mary

Dania22

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #24 on: November 12, 2013, 02:30:44 PM »
So here we are..November 2013 y'all! What an interesting year. Met a lot of good folks here in TN. And, I mean ACTUAL meeting! Meeting and greeting and getting things DONE! People from all walks of life, culture, color...whatever. (not that any of "that" matttes right? Like some of the locals like to say....."we're gittin er dun"! We're still around y'all and calling once again: Tennessee can ya hear me? Drop me a line, would love to hear from you.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2015, 10:39:30 AM »
So here we are..November 2013 y'all! What an interesting year. Met a lot of good folks here in TN. And, I mean ACTUAL meeting! Meeting and greeting and getting things DONE! People from all walks of life, culture, color...whatever. (not that any of "that" matttes right? Like some of the locals like to say....."we're gittin er dun"! We're still around y'all and calling once again: Tennessee can ya hear me? Drop me a line, would love to hear from you.

Dania it would be good to hear from you again. I'm assuming all is well with you and your family and your prepping.
Still in TN?
All The Best,
Barb Townsend

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!