Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: UK Meetings  (Read 10977 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
UK Meetings
« on: November 17, 2009, 08:50:02 AM »
This is a place for you UK Members, your Meeting place.
Please post to one another your ideas on future safe zones, survival communities forming up,
and information.
All The Best,
Yowbarb

_cj_

• Prolific Member
Re: UK Meetings
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2010, 01:12:11 AM »
hello from aylesbury  ;D

Regards,

alex

Lassie

• Members
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2010, 11:56:42 AM »
Hi Alex
Darlington here.
Because of the situation I am in at present it means that I am unable to do anything but to sit on my hands, But that's ok.
Karen
« Last Edit: May 27, 2010, 12:01:42 PM by Lassie »

_cj_

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2010, 10:07:30 PM »
Hi Alex
Darlington here.
Because of the situation I am in at present it means that I am unable to do anything but to sit on my hands, But that's ok.
Karen

of course that's ok - same as me really

regards,

alex

lwnottingham

• Trusted Member
  • Thats no moon......its a space station!
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2010, 01:18:09 PM »
Hi Everybody

Im from Nottingham, currently buying extra tinned/canned food with weekly shop and have bought an emergency radio

Leigh

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2010, 01:41:19 AM »
Hi Everybody

Im from Nottingham, currently buying extra tinned/canned food with weekly shop and have bought an emergency radio

Leigh

Hello lwnottingham
that's good about your preparations.
Well, Nottingham is getting more attention lately, what with the Robin Hood movie!
Just saw it tonight.   ;D
All The Best,
Yowbarb
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 02:03:30 AM by Yowbarb »

lwnottingham

• Trusted Member
  • Thats no moon......its a space station!
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2010, 08:17:41 AM »
Not seen it yet, but hopefully its better than the one with Kevin Costner in it.. Haha

Leigh

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2010, 05:23:47 PM »
Not seen it yet, but hopefully its better than the one with Kevin Costner in it.. Haha

Leigh

Yep, it is better. I do love Kevin Costner, bless him. Not much of a Brit accent, part of the
problem. Anyway I really enjoyed Lady Marian and Robin Hood.
- Yowbarb

http://www.instablogsimages.com/images/2009/06/23/russell-crowe-vate-blanchett_mTZhm_22974.jpg

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2010, 02:09:27 PM »
This topic is for UK Members meetings and to exchange survival and whatever other
info.
- Yowbarb

vonbath

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2011, 04:22:00 AM »
Hello! I live in Bath in Somerset. I'm a user of public transport - I don't drive, don't have a car, and my brothers and their families think I'm crazy when I mention 2012 and after. So that leaves me very much on my tod. I'm looking for like-minded people near me so that we can pool our survival abilities. I've been studying the Kolbrin for a while now. I'm a good thinker. I can sew, cook, improvise and organise. Is anyone out there listening who's in a similar position? If so, it would be great to hear from you.
Yvonne
« Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 10:19:00 AM by vonbath »

vonbath

« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2011, 10:47:14 AM »
OK, let's try again. Hello, lw nottingham, cj, Lassie and anyone else out there who is reading these pages. I'm happy to meet you all. It would be great if people reading this could identify themselves, tell me where they're based, any safe locations they know of, and so on. Does anyone, for instance, know of any safe places up in the Black Mountains/the Brecon Beacons? They are my nearest mountains. I live only ten miles away from the Bristol Channel, which it is thought will get a huge tsunami (it had a small one back in the 17th century) so I don't think it's the best place to be. I'd really appreciate people's thoughts and suggestions.

_cj_

• Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2011, 11:23:28 AM »
hi vonbath

god forbid we do get a tsunami.  If we did, it would depend on how much time you had as to where you could get to in time
The cotswolds north of cheltenham are 1000 ft above sea level, if you had more time - somewhere like the peak district i would have thought

thinking of everyone else on the roads i would check out the highest place local to you

Regards,

alex

_cj_

• Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2011, 12:09:31 PM »

vonbath

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2011, 08:21:13 AM »
Thank you, CJ/Alex for your comments. There seems to be a huge difference between the Defra tsunami predictions (8.5 metres) and what they have to say on the website Earth Changes and the Pole Shift, and on the Safe Locations information from Zeta Talk. I am attaching both documents. They predict that the UK is likely to get a whopper - 200-300 feet. I've been looking at the Google interactive Sea Level Rise map, but didn't realise that north of Cheltenham the Cotswolds are 1000 feet up. Thanks for that.

Incidentally, have you all read the bulletin put out by the Meteorological Office in the Evening Standard last week? From what I can tell, it's the first official acknowledgement that something serious is going on. Another indication that people are starting to join up the dots came with today's announcement that Goonhilly will be opening up again as an observatory with a huge new telescope. I attach links.

vonbath

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2011, 08:44:49 AM »

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!