Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: What preparations are you making??????  (Read 2212 times)

lwnottingham

• Trusted Member
  • Thats no moon......its a space station!
What preparations are you making??????
« on: June 20, 2010, 08:41:03 AM »
Hi

Time is now ticking down fast and I thought it might be useful for us in the UK to exchange some ideas/tips on what to prepare for come 2012

Things like:

Where to bug out to and when?

Are you planning to survive in place? If so what are your plans for this?

Are you attempting to inform others of the impending catastrophes such as family and friends?

Are you thinking about meeting/linking up with other like minded people in the aftertime to form a community?

Do you think there are any safe places here in the UK?

Personally for me and my family I have been looking at bugging out to Buxton in the Peak District (the highest elevation close to Nottingham where I live). It also has a network of natural underground caverns that are 2million years old. Not sure as to which signs I should be looking out for though when to make a move. We do not have enough money to move house there. Surviving in place sounds the best option for us so we are currently stockpiling things without mentioning it to anyone else.
If there is a pole shift that creates a mega tsunami I dont think anywhere in the UK will be safe so lets just pray that doesnt happen

Leigh

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
Re: What preparations are you making??????
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 08:47:12 AM »
Amen.  ed

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...