Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: When the PTB show their hand.  (Read 3036 times)

rodfergie

• Trusted Member
When the PTB show their hand.
« on: July 20, 2011, 03:17:53 PM »
We all know about the closing of caves, and the Feds buying up survival food last year.

Here's the question; When will you know that, whatever is coming,  the government knows it is time.

I was talking to a friend, and he believes when the government cancels hunting season for some reason, the SHTF is here.  His idea is that the government will want to keep the wild food available for themselves as a emergency ration.

I think it will be the Feds closing down reservoirs.  Water is necessary for life, and what a better way to take complete control and protect their own interests.

What do you folks think it will be??    8)
That's my opinion, but I'm probably wrong. :P

errrv

Re: When the PTB show their hand.
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 03:34:59 PM »
When the first major disaster hits U.S. Soil, I believe the "gig is up"! Look for ground troops deployed (active duty & nat'l guard), gives a good kickoff point for marshal law.

rodfergie

• Trusted Member
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 03:47:04 PM »
When the first major disaster hits U.S. Soil, I believe the "gig is up"! Look for ground troops deployed (active duty & nat'l guard), gives a good kickoff point for marshal law.

If they put troops on the border, saying they are finally doing something about illegal aliens, could be a sign
That's my opinion, but I'm probably wrong. :P

noproblemo2

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 03:52:47 PM »
Nat. Guard is already at the US/Mex border as a so-called back-up role.

terrypat

• Prolific Member
  • My intention is to lead with the heart
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2011, 05:55:06 PM »
When the FedEx & UPS boys stop running their routes. The kool-aid bowl will be empty. The PTB's get packages too. It's based on stuff as George Carlin said.
You have been telling people that this is the 11th hour.

Now you must go back & tell people  this  is  "The Hour" .

The Elders , Oraibi Arizona, Hopi Nation

Dania22

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2011, 06:16:51 PM »
Simple...."follow-the-money-honey"! Yes, they're grabbing it up now, but when you see them taking it ALL and I do mean ALL, with no ''explanation" of it's whereabouts (increased taxes, food prices, building up of the infrastructure etc. You know, the 'regular' bull**** they feed us), POOF and it's gone? Well, for those that need a clue...that will be it!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 06:19:36 PM by Dania22 »

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2011, 08:49:53 PM »
I think the New Madrid earthquake will be the fuse that lights the fireworks.  The MSM is not reporting the spike in worldwide earthquakes and the public at large knows little to nothing about what is going on.  When the New Madrid kicks off... Katie bar the door.  The public, who up until now have suspected that something is not right in the world but don't quite know what, will know that something is terribly wrong and there won't be any global warming BS cover-up...  On another note, when it gets to this point in time, I think the majority of our military will be going AWOL to care for their families.  You won't see me walking a beat on the Mexico border when it gets to this point.  I love my country and the branch I serve, but, the last time I checked I am only required to obey "lawful" orders.  Guarding the Mexico border when all worldwide hell is breaking loose is not a lawful order.
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2019, 06:56:00 PM »
This is an interesting topic. Anyone care to add to it?

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW