Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Dutchsinse Channel On YouTube  (Read 97238 times)

Yowbarb

Re: Dutchsinse Channel On YouTube
« Reply #240 on: March 28, 2020, 08:32:59 PM »
Dutchsince posted 2 days ago:  He said, two days earlier, which was the 24th ET, there was the biggest quake in months. 7.5 magnitude earthquake beneath the northern Pacific Ocean near Russia's Kuril Islands Dutchsince said some recorded it as high as M7.8; tsunami warning canceled there was a small wave nothing hit the land...
The quake struck at 2:49 a.m. UTC on Wednesday (10:49 p.m. ET Tuesday) at a depth of around 37 miles, USGS data shows.
The epicenter was located 136 miles south-southeast of Severo-Kurilsk on the island chain, and 870 miles northeast of the Japanese city of Sapporo. - Newsweek

3/26/2020 -- Major movement -- M7.5 Earthquake in W. Pacific + M5.0 at Texas oil pumping operation  49:49  57,623 views

https://youtu.be/dLulKA7wztw

Premiered Mar 26, 2020

A round of hefty earthquake activity has spread from the West Pacific Northward into the Kamchatka peninsula. Furthermore a large M5.0 earthquake has struck the Texas oil and gas pumping operations.

This update was hit several times while I was live, shutting off google earth AND my home internet while I was showing oil wells.

The whole episode was recorded live, and is uncut with all the shutdowns included.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW