Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Dutchsinse Channel On YouTube  (Read 61029 times)

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Dutchsinse Channel On YouTube
« Reply #195 on: October 20, 2018, 05:54:14 AM »
This is very concerning Barb.  Interesting @ around 1:46:00 that he was able to see in his stats that someone was logged in to his livestream monitoring him, as no one else could view it.  And also interesting that "they" were able to block his content, although he had no official strikes against him in the Youtube penalty box.  That demonstrates that someone, AI or human, is now able to arbitrarily and unilaterally make censorship decisions.

I'm still wondering what was said to him, and by whom, several weeks ago that seemed to intimidate him.

Many prayers for his family and all of the leaders in the Truth Community who are trying so hard to do their part.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #196 on: October 20, 2018, 10:49:15 AM »
This is very concerning Barb.  Interesting @ around 1:46:00 that he was able to see in his stats that someone was logged in to his livestream monitoring him, as no one else could view it.  And also interesting that "they" were able to block his content, although he had no official strikes against him in the Youtube penalty box.  That demonstrates that someone, AI or human, is now able to arbitrarily and unilaterally make censorship decisions.

I'm still wondering what was said to him, and by whom, several weeks ago that seemed to intimidate him.

Many prayers for his family and all of the leaders in the Truth Community who are trying so hard to do their part.

R.R. I agree, many prayers for him and others in this situation...
I haven't checked his channel yet today...
If he is actually permanently blocked from live streaming that is a horrible situation...
- Barb T.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #197 on: October 20, 2018, 10:52:09 AM »
Let's see:

10/20/2018 -- Earthquake Update --3-4 day watch -- Strange pulse on MIMIC microwave  1:47:29  6,322 views

https://youtu.be/8H5yAAtQwvk

10/20/2018 -- Earthquake Update --3-4 day watch -- Strange pulse on MIMIC microwave

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #198 on: October 20, 2018, 06:02:42 PM »

R.R. I agree, many prayers for him and others in this situation...
I haven't checked his channel yet today...
If he is actually permanently blocked from live streaming that is a horrible situation...
- Barb T.
Agreed, it is not a good omen, so we continue to plod along, wishing the best to him, and others, who are being harassed, intimidated, and/or worse.   

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #199 on: October 21, 2018, 03:18:04 AM »
ilinda, that's right...

Meanwhile let's see if this went OK:

Dutchsince
7 hours ago

10/20/2018 -- ALERT : Volcano Vents Steam East of Los Angeles on RADAR - Seismic unrest  1:32:35    7,713 views

video link:  https://youtu.be/teyvqWVGZMI

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #200 on: October 21, 2018, 05:19:03 AM »
Very interesting.  The discussion of the pluming volcano in S. Cal occurs around 38:30.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2018, 05:29:26 AM by R.R. Book »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #201 on: October 25, 2018, 10:51:36 PM »
Very interesting.  The discussion of the pluming volcano in S. Cal occurs around 38:30.

He's the only one I know of, who catches these So Cal volcanoes...

Solani

• Trusted Member
« Reply #202 on: October 28, 2018, 08:17:18 PM »
I have also been following Dutch for a few years now. He is very accurate in his forecasts, (80+ % accurate) something I do believe that the USGS and TPTB don't appreciate, as they can no longer keep earth changes a secret from us lowly peons.... Dutch calls it as he sees it, be it HARRP, Fracking, hiding earthquakes, venting volcanoes, strange signals showing up as patterns crossing up from Antarctica across various continents. Interesting that many times those "patterns" are showing up prior and during major storms eq's etc. are happening. I fear that he is getting to close to the truth and that is what has resulted in him being warned/threatened. He has promised that he will be staying online and forecasting until the end of the year, due to those that have sponsored him financially and after that, call it quits. I wish he'd stay but, I can understand that if they have threatened him or his family, he needs to see to their safety first. However, there are many that have followed and learned from him over the years and I do believe that many will pick up his mantle and continue. Let's see how TPTB can handle multiple students of Dutchsinse... They might get to one or two but I believe that others will step in when/if those are also threatened by whomever...

//Solani
In order to determine what is possible, one only needs to step out into what is considered impossible and look around...

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #203 on: October 29, 2018, 04:29:23 AM »
Thanks so much for the positive view on that - I hope you're right that he has trained a whole legion of Dutchsinses!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #204 on: November 01, 2018, 03:35:56 AM »
He has promised that he will be staying online and forecasting until the end of the year, due to those that have sponsored him financially and after that, call it quits.

//Solani

Wow, Solani thanks for posting that...
All The
Best,
Barb T.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #205 on: November 03, 2018, 03:27:01 AM »
dutchsinse posted 3 hours ago:

11/03/2018 -- California Volcano Shifting? New Deep quakes + Large Earthquake potential   57:53     5.4K views

https://youtu.be/82naXwZ0FnY

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #206 on: November 03, 2018, 03:31:37 AM »
Dutchsince's video has info on the rapidly moving mud volcano near a geothermal pumping area -
not far from the San Andreas fault.
Dutchsince posted, that over a year ago, a UCR warning a major quake could happen in that area... https://ucrtoday.ucr.edu/49602

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #207 on: November 03, 2018, 06:40:23 AM »
I hope your family members out there are safe Barb.  I forget which part of California they were in.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...