Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Charlbury Hill 20Jul11 - New Alien Face Crop Cricle - Must See  (Read 5913 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
This is a smoking gun e.t. formation.  Waiting for ground reports to authenticate as genuine.

Marshall

Charlbury Hill (2), nr Hinton Parva, Wiltshire. Reported 20th July.

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/2011/charlbury2/charlbury2011b.html

8hertz

• Lifetime
  • Prolific Member
  • pax
Re: Charlbury Hill 20Jul11 - New Alien Face Crop Cricle - Must See
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 02:58:57 PM »
It look too sloppy and his head is basicly a circle.  My take is not real.

http://theoccultsection.com/2011/01/24/indonesian-crop-circles-evidence-of-ufos/

8hertz

8hertz

• Lifetime
  • Prolific Member
  • pax
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 03:11:31 PM »
Look at the quality of these. And see how the crop fall in pattern.

http://poleshift.ning.com/profiles/blogs/stunning-cc-at-east-kennett-nr

8hertz

noproblemo2

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2011, 03:18:33 PM »
CREEPY !!!!!!!!!!

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 04:45:17 PM »
I quite disagree with 8hertz for three reasons. 

1. We are still waiting for a field report.
2. The formation is designed to be viewed at an angle to present a three dimensional relief around the mouth, chin and left eye (facing outward) of the formation. 
3. This is the third Gray formation.  The first two were in 2001 and 2002. 

You're jumping to half-backed conclusion 8hertz, as nothing definitive can be said, until there is a ground report from an actual croppie.

Marshall

It look too sloppy and his head is basicly a circle.  My take is not real.

http://theoccultsection.com/2011/01/24/indonesian-crop-circles-evidence-of-ufos/

8hertz

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2011, 05:44:29 PM »
Wow, anybody have any ideas what it could mean? I know what it is a picture of, but what would they be trying to say.
Linda :)

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

errrv

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2011, 06:32:13 PM »
Maybe "get ready, we are here"!

8hertz

• Lifetime
  • Prolific Member
  • pax
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2011, 09:50:38 PM »
I hope I'm wrong so we get that smoking gun, but my feeling it not there with that image. I been known to be wrong before.

8hertz

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2011, 10:57:37 AM »
The swirls of design are very difficult to create. We shall wait for the determination by pros.  Erv, you know psychological warfare, as I do also. If you were going to intimidate someone, before arrival, what would be done?  ed

enlightenme

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2011, 11:34:49 AM »
I don't know for sure of course whether this one is fake or not, but after reading all the comments there, I definitely don't agree with all of that.  And if anything, I think the one previously with the snake reminded me more of the snake that is seen in the pyramid at Chichen Itza in the Yucatan during the spring equinox.  And with the Beware SAM thing, couldn't that mean S America perhaps??  Or maybe I'm just way out there, but I'm not thinking the snake and the ET guys should be taken as a warning of a threat (or maybe I'm just way too optimistic and my mind can't quite go there!)

Alfred Williams

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2011, 11:35:11 AM »
In all seriousness I hope the female I vaguely remember comes back. It would be like finding one grain of sand so I hold out only hope for humanity as a whole to live on. And if it is fake I will still feel the same{{:>(
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

Alfred Williams

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2011, 11:45:19 AM »
Funny about the mention of a red snake. In 2007 around the time I saw the giant craft over Ga, this particular aircraft I have photographed thousands of times since, for a 3 day period it was making my pictures look like a red headed serpent with an orange body as a sine wave. Like I said I have taken a lot of pictures and have deleted many because I just look for that final thing that says what type craft it is. It has to be big and far away and for only a few day period did it make the squiggly snake. I feel we will all no longer need to ask very soon{{:>)
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

errrv

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2011, 05:33:47 PM »
The swirls of design are very difficult to create. We shall wait for the determination by pros.  Erv, you know psychological warfare, as I do also. If you were going to intimidate someone, before arrival, what would be done?  ed

Make an example out of a group... Mass violent killing. This tends to put everyone else (minus Marines :) ) in line.

General Pershing caught 10 Muslim insurgents and tied them in front of a firing squad. He slaughtered a large boar pig in front of them and dipped 9 rounds in the pigs blood. The firing squad shot 9 Muslims with the pork tainted bullets, while the 10th watched in horror. The witness was released to go back & tell everyone what happened. Result: no more Muslim uprising.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW