Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: 4 comets hit sun  (Read 3531 times)

Linda

• Prolific Member
4 comets hit sun
« on: March 19, 2010, 03:33:47 PM »
thought you might be interested in this, James McCanney Science Hour at: [link to www.jmccanneyscience.com] and scroll down to March 18th radio show, at 27 minutes into the broadcast Jim explains about the comets near the sun. Very interesting and very educational to say the least. (taken from Godlikeproductions thread about the comets)

I listened to the radio show from 27 min til the end and he discusses how these comets can be harbingers to Planet X or at least something major in the sky.

this is also a link to the Soho pictures  http://picasaweb.google.com/102169202311961245282/SOHO31910?feat=directlink

Linda
Linda :)

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Re: 4 comets hit sun
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 11:04:04 AM »
thought you might be interested in this, James McCanney Science Hour at: [link to www.jmccanneyscience.com] and scroll down to March 18th radio show, at 27 minutes into the broadcast Jim explains about the comets near the sun. Very interesting and very educational to say the least. (taken from Godlikeproductions thread about the comets)

I listened to the radio show from 27 min til the end and he discusses how these comets can be harbingers to Planet X or at least something major in the sky.

this is also a link to the Soho pictures  http://picasaweb.google.com/102169202311961245282/SOHO31910?feat=directlink

Linda
Hi Linda. I went to the webpage you left and downloaded the .mp3 march 18th, 2010 file. I then went to WINDOWS
EXPLORER and found the .mp3 file. Selected Windows Media Player to play it and began at 27 minutes......
What he said was very interesting concerning comets. I am no expert by any means but to my knowledge there are Two
sources for cometlike objects. One is the ORT cloud which is way way way out there; about a Light year away.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oort_cloud

The other possible source is the Asteroid Belt. The 'Hammered out Bracelet' as mentioned in the Bible and the Kolbrin Bible.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asteroid_belt

The closest danger for us would be from the Asteroid belt. Anything coming from the ort cloud would take a while to get here
once disturbed.

Imagine a smoke ring in the air in front of you about 3 feet around. A perfect circle of smoke particles staying in a circle.
Now take a stick and move it through the outer edge of the smoke circle and into the center of it. Smoke particles will follow
the disturbance that the stick made. Imagine a Object passing through the circular form of the Asteriod belt. Same effect, and
depending on the size of the object; more or less asteriods/comets will be affected. If anything ever disturbed an object in
the Asteriod Belt; I don't think it would take very long in the scheme of things to arrive if it were coming our way.....
[note: changes in an asteriods orbit by another object would be done by gravitational or magnetic causes]
The reports of comets/objects hitting the Sun and Jupiter or any other planet near us is un-nerving at times. If the reports
increase then quadruple the concern over it !!!

I watch the SOHO page all the time. There are objects or groups of objects that whizz by. I can't say that they are comets or
what they are but objects do appear to go by a lot....

http://soho.nascom.nasa.gov/data/realtime/c3/

I also watch the Space Weather or a Sun View.

http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/SWN/index.html

Clicking on the small Xray image of the Sun pulls up a bigger picture.

For what it is worth. The Hammered out Bracelet was theoretically formed by the action of Nibiru and its' moons hitting a large
planetary body. Splitting the large planet into Two parts. One part changed orbit and carried a moon along with it. I.E.
Earth. The rest of the planet that nibiru hit stayed in its old orbit but was pulverized so to speak. Becoming the asteroid belt.
Without getting deeper into it; suffice it to say that scientist are perplexed as to why the asteroid belt shows evidence of
being formed from high heat; as though a large body was there at one time but got whacked hard enough to heat the
object up and melt portions of it..... Of course, the ancients, somehow KNEW WHY.

Personally, even though I've read a lot of material in books and on the internet and in the Bible concerning Nibiru; I still
will not believe it until it is here and i see it with my own two eyes. Will listen to other radio shows by James McCanney
soon. Thanks for the heads up Linda................. David/color]
Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 11:40:19 AM »
ASEEKERTOO
I also feel there are a lot more objects zooming by than there used to.
I have read in a couple - three sources that Planet X will [bring her retinue of objects with her,
both before her and following behind.]
On this forum, we haven't even begun to deal with how to try and survive the possible influx of objects,
some of which will hit the earth. - Yowbarb

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 12:36:12 PM »
Thanks David for your comments and additional information, we have a lot of things to pay attention to that will alert us of an incoming planet, not to mention all the events on planet earth that speak of perturbation from something in space.

Linda
Linda :)

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW