Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Hopi Prophecy Blue Kachina, Red Kachina  (Read 21885 times)

steedy

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Hopi Prophecy Blue Kachina, Red Kachina
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2012, 05:36:22 AM »
The criteria is to look at it.  And look at other lens flare photos if you can't see what's obvious.  But, to break it down for you, the two reddish flares gives it away as to it being lens flare.  The brighter flare is not another star or planet either, just flare.  Light bouncing off the lens of the camera.

planetxseeker

• Prolific Member
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2012, 08:51:32 AM »
My assumption is that it was set for night viewing and the sun appearing at the horizon was too much for said night setting. I see obvious distortion of the sun and both the blue and red objects (including a second red object). My question is though is it not possible that we have the sun, a small blue object, and a bigger red object? Does the "anything red is flare" supersede a real red object? Or is it possible we have a real sun, a real blue object (both distorted) and then a double red flare to the right of that?
"Is there any point to which you would wish to draw my attention?"
     "To the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
     "The dog did nothing in the night-time."
     "That was the curious incident," remarked Sherlock Holmes.

steedy

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2012, 08:55:57 AM »
My question is always, if people are seeing these extra suns, why does nobody know about it?  It's never on the news, it's never reported in scientific journals, so why do people assume there is an extra sun when nobody else is seeing it?  It's not just because it's in Antarctica, it's because we don't have an extra one.

planetxseeker

• Prolific Member
« Reply #33 on: June 06, 2012, 02:17:12 AM »
Wow, that statement made a lot of assumptions lol. Binary star systems are more common than single star systems. Compared to most stars, our sun is not nearly as bright, so we may not have a second sun or we may have a very weak second star either a red or brown dwarf. Either would be hard to see. As for Antarctica, what is all the recent buzz about? Why are countries suddenly tripping over each other to stake a claim to Antarctica? Why in the past 3 months were such people as Al Gore, Steven Spielberg, Richard Branson and others there? It may have nothing to do with a second sun or it could have everything to do with a second sun, a new planet, etc. I agree that a single flared photo is not the best evidence, but to totally dismiss it in its entirety because its not on the national news is not wise either! There is no argument at least some of what we see is glare, but to dismiss the whole photo as all flare I can't wrap my head around.

steedy

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2012, 08:11:22 AM »
My guess as to why people are trying to take a stake in it is there must be oil, gold, or some other thing there that they think they can make lots of money from.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2012, 09:09:30 AM »
My question is always, if people are seeing these extra suns, why does nobody know about it?  It's never on the news, it's never reported in scientific journals, so why do people assume there is an extra sun when nobody else is seeing it?  It's not just because it's in Antarctica, it's because we don't have an extra one.

Answer to question:  the cover-up, which is very strong and vicious.

Regarding second suns:  The term "second sun" refers to the lesser of two bright objects in the sky, the first one being the Sun.  It is not necessarily another star, lit or unlit -- just an object that is too bright and large to be one of the known planets.

Now, according to the Zetas,  Earth has a twin planet that occupies the same orbit as Earth but is always (normally) exactly on the opposite side of the Sun and hence not visible even to telescopes;  and,  the Sun also has a twin, a brown dwarf, located at a distance of 18 times the distance from Sun to Pluto.   [I have to log out now, so don't have time to search for a link,  but it is in http://www.zetatalk.com somewhere.]

planetxseeker

• Prolific Member
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2012, 10:10:47 AM »
It took the Russians over 20 years to drill through the ice to get to Lake Vostok on the surface of Antarctica. Remember the ice is very thick at the South Pole and part of the problem the Russians has was constant lawsuits by environmental groups trying to protect Antarctica from being "destroyed" even though the Russians stated purpose was merely to as scientifically clean as possible, just get an ice sample from the lake. Drilling for oil, digging for gold, etc will face a lot of lawsuits and would be made public. Hence the view of the sky has to be the single most pertinent reason for being at Antarctica (ice core samples are taken all the time and given to countries around the world).

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2012, 04:20:10 PM »
My guess as to why people are trying to take a stake in it is there must be oil, gold, or some other thing there that they think they can make lots of money from.

My belief is, astronomy is the only game in town there. Astronomy on the south Pole established in the mid 1950s but really amp'd up in 1986. (Does that date ring a bell to anyone?)
This is a pdf from 2004 outlining some of the projects there.
I think there is a lot more going on there but I am not privvy to that info; certainly enough has been written by Marshall and others about the theory they are looking for PX down there. (Surely they know exactly where it is by now.)
So this is the pdf anyway,
All The Best,
Yowbarb
https://www.cfa.harvard.edu/~adair/AST_RO/wright.web.pdf

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2012, 07:49:40 PM »
Yes, Barb, that rings a bell...  They are watching PX from Antarctica.  Dr. Robert Harrington discovered PX, before NASA ever did, in New Zealand, and died shortly thereafter, from a remarkable string of cooincidences.  We've been watching it almost ever since from Antarctica...
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

planetxseeker

• Prolific Member
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2012, 04:51:00 AM »
Another possible explanation for the sudden action down at Antarctica may also be countries staking a claim to land should we get a massive pole shift where Antarctica is no longer buried under ice, presumably some continent will replace it and those people will need someplace new to call home.

On another side note, the Hopi prophecy about the "gourd of ashes" - the presumption is atomic bomb. Yellowstone National Park is a caldera volcano - the most dangerous kind in the world since its not a mountain which blows lava up, it blows it outward covering a lot more land. For example, last time lava went as far as Iowa and ashes as far as Memphis. My geology professor was one of 50 geologists picked by President Clinton in 1994 to study Yellowstone. The consensus opinion was that Yellowstone would go within 50 years. If so, you will have gourds of ash covering most of the United States. I'm not saying the atomic bomb angle is wrong, just wanted to throw that out there as another possible explanation.

steedy

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #40 on: June 07, 2012, 08:20:45 AM »
I hadn't thought of those explanations.  I was focused more on who will profit the most since governments run on $$$.  I like your theories.  If Yellowstone blows within the next 50 years, most of us will be around to experience that.  That's kinda scary.  I'll be an old woman then.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #41 on: June 07, 2012, 03:04:15 PM »
The consensus opinion was that Yellowstone would go within 50 years.

The Zetas say that Yellowstone will flow, not blow, because conditions are different from the previous major eruption.  The eruption 70,000 years ago was relatively minor.

See http://www.zetatalk.com/index/zeta52.htm

planetxseeker

• Prolific Member
« Reply #42 on: June 07, 2012, 07:17:27 PM »
With volcanoes, predictions are sketchy at best, but my professor also said of all the volcanoes in the world he has been to (over 50), Yellowstone is the only one that scares him. Time will tell if Zetas are right or the geologists lol. The most destructive volcanoes are caldera volcanoes, so even if it proves minor, what exactly that means in the big scheme of things is anybody's guess.

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #43 on: June 07, 2012, 07:20:44 PM »
It is not a "sudden flurry" of action down there.  They've been there for over 20 years.  We are just now, recently as in the last few years, hearing about it.  I have a friend of mine that got out of the Marine Corps 8 years ago,   and he flies down there to calibrate their instruments from time to time.  You don't calibrate an instrument unless you plan on being there for awhile, I mean, you plan on the instrument being there for awhile.  Minimum 6 months, depending on the reliability of the instrument...  Why do you think we have a calibration laboratory in Afghanistan?  I also agree that TPTB who think they are going to rule the post-PX world have their eyes on that real estate.  Won't come to fruition though...
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 07:28:16 PM by JKB »
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2017, 05:23:38 PM »
From Barb:
In the final days the Blue Star Kachina will come to be with his nephews and they will return the Earth to its natural rotation which is counter-clockwise.

Posting a film of the Native American Counterclockwise Circle Dance set to music of the Native Sami people of Finland.  Note that the entire circle is progressing retrograde to the clock, with individual dancers alternating their spin in either direction (as in earth's wobble and shifting?).  Also noteworthy is the way the film depicts earth's rotation in the beginning and the end - if the stars in the background are moving clockwise against the earth's rotation, then the earth must be moving in the opposite direction in the film.

The Counterclockwise Circle Dance is performed by numerous tribes in North America.  The website of the Chickasaw Nation explains that the dance is done around an open fire, with participants believing the fire to be literally transformed during the dance to embody the Creator, in an act of transubstantiation reminiscent of what Judeo-Christians believe about Moses' encounter with the burning bush.  The counter-clockwise motion is linked without further explanation on the Chickasaw Nation website to the closeness of the dancers' hearts to the Creator, and the smoke of the fire is believed to transmit their prayers in tandem with the counterclockwise motion. 

The counterclockwise direction then strongly suggests to me a geodynamic spiritual function, perhaps to be restored when Px resets the direction of earth's rotation.  Does the dance commemorate an ancient connection to Spirit that became lost, only to be set to rights at the end of time?  Is there a connection between counter-clockwise motion and our DNA?  Recalling historic prohibitions against left-handedness, maybe we've been conditioned to regard clockwise circular motion as natural and correct, and counter-clockwise motion to be unnatural, when perhaps the opposite should be true?

https://www.chickasaw.net/Our-Nation/Culture/Society/Social-Dances.aspx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKYVukJ4fo8

Note: The Blue Kachina prophecy assumes the "above the South Pole" orientation in this confusing Wikipedia explanation of earth's rotation: ...the daily rotation of the Earth is clockwise when viewed from above the South Pole, and counterclockwise when viewed from above the North Pole. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clockwise

« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 06:58:00 PM by R.R. Book »

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!