Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Not a dream, but an experience....  (Read 4380 times)

Dania22

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Not a dream, but an experience....
« on: September 04, 2011, 03:30:01 PM »
one that I'm instructed to share........

Something happened a couple of nights ago. Not sure what to call it, as I wasn't asleep. I was laying in the bed about 9:35 at night. Kids were in bed, fast asleep and the house was  totally silent. Didn't feel like turning on the television, nor reading much this night, so I just laid on my back with my eyes closed, my mind on nothing in particular.

I wasn't feeling sleepy, nor did I feel tired. All of a sudden before my eyes, appeared a light, and in that second I'm been drawn up into it's whiteness, a bright light that got even brighter and more white as I ascended! I was in a conscience state; so I'm remembering, feeling, acknowledging  everything as it is happening! I'm totally aware that I'm going higher and higher into this light. I remember being so happy! It's like I've never been so content in all of my life, I remembered it so well! I wanted more of this light! I remembered calling out into this light saying, "thank you, thank you Jesus, I'm here my Lord". (crying here, but happy, happy tears are these).

I just wanted to keep going. Somehow, I knew that Jesus was there waiting on me (crying). Then... not hearing audibly, yet remembering in my being, in my inner core, gut if you will;  the words, "go back, not yet, just a while longer". I somehow knew that it wasn't time to continue on, that I had to come back here, that I hadn't fulfill my destiny, my purpose here on Earth.

I also remembered the descent......me not wanting to come back, but knowing I had no choice in the matter. The descent began the way it started....the whiteness fading into nothing, me, still conscious, awake and alert to everything that's transpiring. I then got up, sat on the bed and went over mentally what just happened, then I fell onto my knees and cried, literally cried out; thanking Jesus for everything that He's done and about to do!

Not a dream, truly an experience! God, He's so real! I've heard and read about where people have had such experience. Now I know it real, it's true. There is such a light! Once experienced, one cannot deny the power of this living God! It's a humbling experience. Can't thank Him enough.

There is a message that I'm to pass on to all......Hold fast till He comes! No matter what you're going through, no matter what comes our way...He IS, who He said He IS! The Lord our God! That He does and will remember His promise to all that are called by His name! Not to fear the things that are coming, not to lose heart.....hold fast to what you have, so that no one will take your crown, my crown, our children crown's! For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that will far outweigh them all. So we fix our eyes on not what is seen, but what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary and what is unseen is eternal. Godspeed to you on your journey's.

With much love and respect to all,
Dania22
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 03:32:50 PM by Dania22 »

Lori

Re: Not a dream, but an experience....
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 04:07:08 PM »
Dania,

This is incredible.  Love yah Sis.  I moved this here to prophesy.  It has a better fit.  Have a  beautiful evening.

enlightenme

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 06:34:52 AM »
Beautiful, it gave me goosebumps!  Thanks for sharing, it certainly provides hope!

augonit

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2011, 08:00:17 AM »
It sounds like a near death experience.  But I don't think she seemed to be dying at the time.  Interesting.

Dania22

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2011, 04:57:19 PM »
It sounds like a near death experience.  But I don't think she seemed to be dying at the time.  Interesting.

Actually, I am.........dying to "self" on a daily basis, being made into a "new creature" in Christ. Hopefully one that can love unconditionally, no strings attached. Hope you understand.

Thehumbleman1

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2011, 05:02:54 PM »
Wish you all the best, I understand the "dying" comment, body has to die in this form to be enlightened by my understanding.

On another note, how do you interpret the "crowns" in your message.  I'm stumped, trully.  Its the only part of the message I don't understand really.  Do you understand the message?  Maybe you can shed some light on it. 

Pun intended  :)

Mike

Dania22

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2011, 07:57:49 PM »
Silly Mike..... :)

We're all fighting the good fight of faith, yes? Those who are called according to His purpose. It's an encouragement to not lose faith, not to falter from those things that are coming to Earth. It's to motivate you to "keep trodding" no matter what comes our way, for if we say we are Believer's of God, we believe all of it, not just some of it, including His promises!

A few of His promises......

And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible. (1 Corinthians 9:25) King James Version

And every man who takes part in the sports has self-control in all things. Now they do it to get a crown which is of this world, but we for an eternal crown. (1 Corinthians 9:25) Bible in Basic English

and....

Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing. (2 Timothy 4:8) King James Version

From now on, the crown of righteousness is made ready for me, which the Lord, the upright judge, Will give to me at that day: and not only to me, but to all those who have had love for his revelation. (2 Timothy 4:8) Bible in Basic English

and....

Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him. (James 1:12) King James Version

There is a blessing on the man who undergoes testing; because, if he has God's approval, he will be given the crown of life, which the Lord has said he will give to those who have love for him. (James 1:12) Bible in Basic English

and....

Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life. (Revelation 2:10) King James Version

Have no fear of the things which you will have to undergo: see, the Evil One will send some of you into prison, so that you may be put to the test; and you will have great trouble for ten days. Be true till death, and I will give you the crown of life. (Revelation 2:10) Bible In Basic English

Now, this is not some special reward for only some believers. It's not for going about doing "good deeds". We are suppose to love one another, help one another.... something humanity as a whole hasn't tried yet ( we don't get it do we?).

No, it's for all the over comers, the ones who perseveres in the faith to the end! To him who overcomes, I will give the right to eat from the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God." Revelation 2:7 (NIV)  The tree of life = eternal life!

I can't speak for anyone else , but I'm prone to get discouraged (a lot) because even my best efforts falls short of what they ought to be, I'm only human, we all are.  See, when I get to thinking of His promises, it reminds me to never give up, for ALL OF LIFE COUNTS! And, even though we may not be able to do anything just right it still does matter to God.

But this in itself is not what drives me as a Believer. What drives me is on the inside of me,  I can't help who I am! It's a spirit-led desire to love and please God, it's like a burning fire that cannot be extinguished! For me, Dania22, I look forward to my CROWN! I look forward to reigning with Him forever and ever! And, I'll be darn if I let anyone take it away from me!! ( ;))

To you on your journey's......

Thehumbleman1

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2011, 08:22:08 PM »
Funny, thanks, and yeah I am silly.  That's in me too.

So thankful that you took the time to show me multiple examples that I have read and forgotten.  I think I shall reread the bible again, I read some now, tend to stay out of Revelations.  But all you said made perfect sense.  I just had a really tough ten days, I've failed in some regard, so the next 6 I'm dedicating to prayer/meditation and Reading!  A fast too, I did enjoy the cleaning out a fast gives, I feasted today and enjoyed it, all fat and happy atm.  Fasting for me is unleavened bread, tea, honey, water didn't have any idea till one day I just walked to my dry erase board and wrote it, tried to have dinner as usuall that night, couldn't eat.  I went 9 days on mostly water and was never hungry till the 9th day.  On my travels, looking for truth, I got put in front of a berry bush, that was my meal on day 9.  Sure did eat alot when I got home though, 2 day feast to gain strength.  Must have lost 20 pounds or more last time.  This time I'm staying right here, all cozy, should be easy.

Again thank you, you always have a good answer for me, everytime.  Know that truth.

Mike

Dania22

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2011, 08:42:31 PM »
Funny, thanks, and yeah I am silly.  That's in me too.

So thankful that you took the time to show me multiple examples that I have read and forgotten.  I think I shall reread the bible again, I read some now, tend to stay out of Revelations.  But all you said made perfect sense.  I just had a really tough ten days, I've failed in some regard, so the next 6 I'm dedicating to prayer/meditation and Reading!  A fast too, I did enjoy the cleaning out a fast gives, I feasted today and enjoyed it, all fat and happy atm.  Fasting for me is unleavened bread, tea, honey, water didn't have any idea till one day I just walked to my dry erase board and wrote it, tried to have dinner as usuall that night, couldn't eat.  I went 9 days on mostly water and was never hungry till the 9th day.  On my travels, looking for truth, I got put in front of a berry bush, that was my meal on day 9.  Sure did eat alot when I got home though, 2 day feast to gain strength.  Must have lost 20 pounds or more last time.  This time I'm staying right here, all cozy, should be easy.

Again thank you, you always have a good answer for me, everytime.  Know that truth.

Mike

Glad I can be some sort of help, but credit's due to the Father, eh? Fasting is good for the soul! Me and hubby (or is it hubby and I?) was just saying the other night how we really need to fast again, so thank you for that reminder. And, by all means Mike, don't stay out of Revelation, it's where we are at! Pray and ask Him to open your 'spiritual eyes and ears' to understanding that most awesome book. You'll never be the same again. I asked for revelation to understanding that book. And, though I don't understand it in it's entirety, it do become clearer and clearer day by day! Can't wait for the revealing of the two witnesses!

Thehumbleman1

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2011, 10:15:10 PM »
Fasting for me really solidified Faith in our Father.  On the 4th day I ran up a mountain, walked for miles and miles for days, on just water.  He was feeding me, I believe it, I even said a few times I feel hunger, it would go away.  He's always listening, that takes getting used too.  Still  :).  I'll laugh at times with a thought, say something like "ok, well you know what I am thinking, give me a minute to let that go" (laughing just reading that).   The future is a dream world the past is dead, I'm mindful of this, no false creations that way.

Revelations I understand alot of, I dream though, I dream of events in there, I prefer not to dream of it.  They are vivid and I am quite aware in those dreams, I make decisions on outcomes, lessons I believe.  I also remember them all in detail.  They are the dreams that replay over and over till I get it "right", dozens of times for some.  The last one I woke up to a me muffled(couldn't breath at all) and crying out for his help.  I could feel the effects, physically, last time really did put fear in me for that moment.  They are dark dreams, I don't share them with anyone.  Tried once here, browser reset and I lost it all after finishing typing it, a sign I believe, they are for just me.  Part of it I have had since a child(not the bad part), I get it now.  The dream has not returned since.  None do once resolved.  Something consistant though, balance, always plays a huge part, if I don't achieve it, they don't stop.  Probably why scales are featured in so much artwork.

I like reading of John the Baptist though, true man of faith without regard for self.  I'll start there for inspiration and make my way back to Revelations again.  In time, say 3 days :).  Same time that flare hits earth, or clips us.  Might be the Star mark on my calander without a note that I have no idea what it is.  So my guess it effects us somehow on the 9th.  I read Revelations and only that when I was 12( 29 years ago or 2+9=11), I understood it then, just as a "cool" story though, without faith.  Reading it with Faith takes on a whole new meaning.  Has a happy ending though  ;)

Mike

« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 10:17:37 PM by Thehumbleman1 »

Dania22

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2011, 08:52:12 PM »
  Has a happy ending though   :) ;)......Love you brother.

weathereye

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2011, 10:38:09 PM »
Thank you soooo much for sharing - a Truth we all can relate to.    Blessings to you!!!!

Dania22

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2011, 04:27:21 PM »
Thank you soooo much for sharing - a Truth we all can relate to.    Blessings to you!!!!

Your welcome, had to share it! Wouldn't benefit anyone if I kept it to myself. Blessing and Godspeed to you too, and WELCOME! Your amongst family.  :)

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW