Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Dedicated 5G technology thread  (Read 9533 times)

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Re: Dedicated 5G technology thread
« Reply #75 on: March 31, 2020, 10:09:51 AM »
Jim, I was careful not to draw such a connection anywhere in my post, but the reader may raise an eyebrow as he or she sees fit.

ilinda

« Reply #76 on: March 31, 2020, 07:22:18 PM »
On a related note, somewhere here on the PXTH a recent post talked of how the telecoms are taking advantage of the current school shutdowns to install their 5G antennae when few if any personnel will be present; usually no one will be at the school.

I have no proof of anything like that happening, however after reading that article, it has been in the back of my mind.  Then yesterday I had to make a trek through the small town of Lesterville, MO., population 513, and just as I was passing the school, I absentmindedly noticed all the trucks on the school grounds, and it appeared they were working on a utility pole or some utility-like pole. 

There seemed to be several types of trucks, including one with the "cherry picker" type extension which allows a worker to gain easy access to the top of the pole without climbing it.  Then at the edge of town I noticed a similar phenomenon, where several trucks were working at another pole, this time it did appear to definitely be a utility pole.  I decided on the way back home I would stop and take pictures, but alas, several hours later they were gone and my opportunity was also.  Who knows--it may have been an normal incident, not worth reporting.  But the vacant school yard and parking lot was a reminder of that article.

If I hear of any further developments, will post here.

Jimfarmer

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #77 on: April 07, 2020, 01:01:47 AM »
5G radiation is affecting me seriously.  I am wearing a cap covered in aluminum foil as much as possible.  It seems to help.  If you know any other counter-measure against microwave radiation, please post links, thanks.  Perhaps room dividers covered in foil?

I found this:
https://www.airestech.com/microwave-radiation-protection-shield/
"Aires Defender Pro"
$200
Pocket size.  Protects whole body.
Made in Canada.

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #78 on: April 07, 2020, 03:46:40 PM »
Shungite placed all over the house Jim, and worn on your person.  Hope you get some relief from it!
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 05:03:50 PM by R.R. Book »

ilinda

« Reply #79 on: April 07, 2020, 07:29:26 PM »
5G radiation is affecting me seriously.  I am wearing a cap covered in aluminum foil as much as possible.  It seems to help.  If you know any other counter-measure against microwave radiation, please post links, thanks.  Perhaps room dividers covered in foil?

I found this:
https://www.airestech.com/microwave-radiation-protection-shield/
"Aires Defender Pro"
$200
Pocket size.  Protects whole body.
Made in Canada.

Jim, sorry to hear you're our canary.  The first place I'd look would be Lloyd Burrell's site:  https://www.electricsense.com/
I subscribe to his email updates and have learned a lot from him.

He produced a video series last year called something like "EMF Health Summit" featuring dozens of experts, and it was free for the viewing which means basically binge-watching all week or weekend.  He did offer the transcripts and dvd's for sale, but am betting/guessing it might be offered again, as so many of these recent video series usually do an encore, which is also free.  I learned so much from that series, and do remember a number of people discussed various ways to protect oneself.  Good luck!

Jimfarmer

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #80 on: April 08, 2020, 01:36:59 AM »
The first place I'd look would be Lloyd Burrell's site:  https://www.electricsense.com/
I subscribe to his email updates and have learned a lot from him.

Got it, thanks.

Shungite placed all over the house Jim, and worn on your person

That I have, thanks.

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #81 on: April 08, 2020, 10:28:14 AM »
If only lead paint were still available, it's said to be effective vs. radiation.  One wonders if way back when they demonized lead paint, PTB might already have been planning for 5G?

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #82 on: April 10, 2020, 10:31:43 AM »
There's been a campaign in the media this past week to slander anyone who voices a suspected connection betwixt 5G and CV.  Natural News published this anyway:

« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 07:47:05 AM by R.R. Book »

ilinda

« Reply #83 on: April 10, 2020, 08:39:29 PM »
Good!  Thanks for posting.

Jimfarmer

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #84 on: May 09, 2020, 03:33:41 PM »
Enclosed in quote bo to prevent ads.

A long exposure of COVID-19 and 5G coincidence is in
"Brave New World Order and the Double-whammy COVID/5G Deception"  dated 8/May/20,  at https://operationdisclosure1.blogspot.com/2020/05/brave-new-world-order-and-double-whammy.html
[start excerpts]
One of the first deaths in the US from the Covid-19 virus was reportedly determined to be a coronavirus “massive heart attack.” Say what? Another so-called virus death was reportedly from a coronavirus “major stroke” hemorrhage in the brain. Really? ...

Now we have Virus-Toes!
NEVER BEFORE – EVER BEFORE IN HISTORY have large dense populations of people been put in such dangerous-to-our-health microwave grids. Never. Not for any period of time, much less an extended period of time. This just started the first of the year 2020. A dangerous military grade frequency that is not safe to human, animal or plant life is amongst us now. In many places people are getting cooked to death in sickening tragic intentional 5G EMF attacks..

World life health danger “5G Electromagnetic Frequencies” are also getting positioned to send-back-to-earth 5G from Space!
Starting in late 2019 when the newly rolled out EMF telecom technology was switched on around the world, and Covid-19 showed up simultaneously. Isn’t that a coincidence that these things happened in synchronization with each other.

It is not a coincidence. They did not happen by chance together. They happened by plan intentionally together. It is a dual weapon system. The virus + 5G EMF radiation = “COVID-19 Mass Murder Plot.”
What MSM reporters are saying about fast-morphing “symptoms” of Covid-19 strains is not true.
Be realistic in your thinking. Is any cover story ever true? No. Then don’t believe the cover story you’re told that doesn’t add up or make sense.

A deadly mass murder event is happening in real time and the weapon of choice being used to do most of the damage? Extremely harmful to human life 5G EMF radiation.

“They” who are doing this include Bill Gates and Dr. Fauci as the front men with lots of high-level executives, owners and other fascist players connected to Big Pharma, the WHO, the CDC, Mainstream Media, the depraved depopulation extremists behind the Georgia Guidestones, Big Tech, corrupt banking, Luciferian secret societies, corrupt and entrenched deep state political and military traitors. All wanting and predicting a massive depopulation of the earth from present population numbers.
Making sense of the virus is impossible without recognizing people are getting zapped with 5G at the same time and completely separately too. This is causing people without the virus to develop radiation-related symptoms similar to a virus “up to a point.” Radiation exposure victims are getting counted as virus victims when they don’t have the virus. Calling any of the “new” 5G exposure symptoms “virus” symptoms convolutes all tracking and numbers exponentially.
[end excerpts]

Comments  -- Jim
1)  Much more relevant info is in the article.
2)  We hope that the Alliance is preparing an offensive against the perpetrators of this attack on humanity, but they will not reveal their plans beforehand.
3)  I don't want to wait to find out if-and-when, so I am investigating options to move out of 5G coverage.  Search "5G coverage map".  There are many non-covered spots, but very few have a community in them.  I have two potential locations, each with advantages and disadvantages in other factors
4)  At present, I have two counter-measures in place but am still feeling 5G effects.   I will buy another device in a few days.

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #85 on: May 10, 2020, 08:51:36 AM »
Jim, Is there a chance that you might consider moving a bit north of your location to this area in the Virginias that deliberately prohibits cell service?  I remember driving thru the Shenandoahs and Blue Ridge Mountains even south of there and having no access whatsoever to cell service for several hours on the road.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 10:18:04 AM by R.R. Book »

Jimfarmer

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #86 on: May 11, 2020, 02:38:00 AM »
Jim, Is there a chance that you might consider moving a bit north of your location to this area in the Virginias that deliberately prohibits cell service?  I remember driving thru the Shenandoahs and Blue Ridge Mountains even south of there and having no access whatsoever to cell service for several hours on the road.

Interesting.  I'll look into it, thanks.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW